5 Star Wrought Iron

Rentals - Parties
Furniture - Custom Made

834 E Florence Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90001

5 Star brings professional and expert wrought iron work to you, and has been doing it for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on your complete satisfaction for everything from gates and doors and beyond....

iron work (144)fence company (42)driveway gate installation (23)

06/07/2021

5 Star Wrought Iron was extremely helpful. I contacted them to repair an automatic gate service and they came out the same day and fixed it in the same day. The Receptionist, I believe her name was Martha, was incredibly nice, helpful and very responsive. She immediately contacted her team in the field and they were at my house within a few hours. Joe was very professional and knowledgeable and he...

Description of Work
Fencing Driveway Gate needed repair

Category wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

We appreciate your very kind words. We are glad we were able to assist you.

05/18/2021

Job well done. A few minor issues arose but Joe was good to his word, stood by his work and quickly corrected any concerns. 5 Star Wrought Iron gets 5 Stars from me.

Description of Work
fencing and brick woork

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

03/10/2021

5-Star Wrought Iron answered my request for quotes for rush repair of my wrought iron gate. Within hours they were able to schedule a next day appointment. Joe, the owner arrived the next morning and gave me a very fair price and was even able to schedule the work to be done the same day. They did an excellent repair job on my wrought iron gate. The gate now works like it did when it was brand new...

Description of Work
Wrought iron gate repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you, for being a valued customer we are happy we were able to assist you with the pair of your gate and that you were satisfied with our work.

02/25/2021

These guys don't seem to be in business anymore, Angie's list. The yelp page says they are closed, and nobody has returned my calls.

Description of Work
Driveway gate

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

12/30/2020

Had a great experience with 5 Star Wrought Iron -- they responded quickly, showed up the next day to take a look at the area that needed work, gave me a very reasonable quote the same day, offered some suggestions on how to improve things in ways we hadn't thought of, and then showed up that afternoon to perform the work. The contractor that showed up was very friendly and communicative. It was a ...

Description of Work
Removal of metal filigree from deck railing

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/07/2020

I haven't heard for them. Maybe, they called and didn't leave a message. This (Angie's List) service is starting to disappoint me. I hardly ever receive a message of interest to supply their services. I am open to any suggestions Angie list has. Maybe, tell the contractors to leave messages for me to return their call.

Description of Work
Yard gates.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

12/07/2020

I was very satisfied with the work and the cost. I had two vertical posts that had rusted away at the base. 5 Star cut off the posts and welded on new ones and embedded in new concrete footings. They even matched the existing paint color. Very neat also.

Description of Work
Repair of wrought iron gate

Category fencing

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

09/03/2020

I've had nothing but excellent experiences working with them. I've used them for the past several years for various projects including: driveway gate replacement and repair, custom wrought iron work for windows, doors, interior and exterior work as well. The custom work they have done for me receives a lot of compliments. Great company and personnel.

Description of Work
Driveway gate replacement and repair, custom wrought iron work

Category fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/14/2020

I am so happy with my gate! Joe came out to give the initial estimate and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Jessica was so helpful and so easy to work with. Gambino built and installed my gate. He did a great job! I love my pretty new gate! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Replacement of side gate

Category wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Review for 5 Star Wrought Iron - 834 E Florence Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 38800223

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed] ! We all had a pleasure working with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

03/03/2020

These are the best guys EVER. Not only did they do a fantastic job on the gate, they came back and fixed my gutter for free. There are still some really really fantastic people in the world who do great work for a fair price. One of the best experiences I have had since living in Los Angeles for 35 years. I would definitely hire them again and have told everyone about them. THE BEST

Description of Work
Driveway gate

Category wrought iron

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

We are glad you loved out work. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Custom ironwork designs from gates, fences, handrails, staircases & driveway gates.