21ST CENTURY LOCK AND KEY

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

My name is Laurie and hope not to have to hear from you, but if you need a locksmith, please call and let's talk. I have been a licenced locksmith for 25 years, specializing in you security. If you would like I can give you a free check of your locks and recommend the right secuirty for you and your family. I offer a 10% discount for all Angie's list members as well as Senior's....

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Industrial Lock and Security

We are the one and only locksmith in the local area. We offer commercial, residential and auto locksmith services. We duplicate keys and stock many brand of locks. From selling, repairing and installing safes and access control systems to rekeying locks and creating master key systems, we do it all. We also offer emergency lockout services. Stop in our showroom to view our array of products from trusted and secure brands!

06/16/2015

She came the morning after we called and did the job in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Extracted broken keys from two outdoor locks.

10/16/2013

She was barely here for 30 minutes and she knew exactly what she was doing. It was a pleasure having her in my home.

Description of Work
We hired them to fix our one of our locks.

04/12/2013

Great reliable locksmith, came over as soon as they could. Fast work, very skilled locksmith who knows what they're doing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Rekeyed lock and fixed a lock that wasn't functioning correctly

02/02/2013

I called for an appointment due to a lock problem. It was a Saturday and the work was conducted. I appreciated the work being done on a Saturday and Laurie did a great job. She even took the time to look at some of my other doors and locks when I asked about them.Thank you Laurie, would use you again!

Description of Work
Lock repair

03/22/2012

Laurie came exactly on time and fixed the problem in under 5 minutes. She was professional, friendly, and gave me an Angie's List discount. I highly recommend her!

Description of Work
Sticky lock - key would not come out easily.

LOCKSMITH

Door hanging, alarm systems window and glass repair. No automotive locksmith.

Check, Visa, MasterCard