PAZMANY BROTHERS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated company, founded in 1981. We have several crews that provide landscape maintenance, landscape installations, hardscape installations and clean-ups/enhancement jobs. If there is a service we do not provide, we offer recommended Sub-Contractors....

Sierra Hills Landscaping offers Complete Landscaping Maintenance, Sprinkle Repairs, and Lighting Installation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We perform any gardening services or maintenance. LICENSED company with professional workers! Every client means a lot to us; therefore, every appointment, job, quote, etc. will be taken serious. Emails are highly preferred for a faster response time.

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

01/15/2015

They trim trees for me and skin palms. They address any serious problems that pop up around here. I have a lot of different trees and they know how to allow them to be as drought-tolerant as possible. They figure things out, things that you don't think a landscaper would maybe know or a gardener would know. I'll tell him I think a plant has to be removed because it's dying, but they'll tell me no ...

Description of Work
They take care of my lawn and take care of any problems I may have. I pay $280 a month for their services. He'll do things like changing lightbulbs and handymen type of things, also.

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

10/28/2014

he said they were booked until mid-Nov and i needed the project completed by the end of october to qualify for the rebate.

Description of Work
exchanged emails

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Peter was great to work with He was punctual, a bit early, and listened to what I wanted. He had great ideas and returned an estimate for each piece of the project so I could prioritize what I wanted done. The email was sent with a few days as promised! |I have not done any work yet but I can write an addendum when it is done:-)

06/05/2014

Description of Work
We use Pazmany for landscape maintenance and occasional landscaping work. So far so good. I would say their prices seem comparable to other services. They don't go out of their way to recommend landscaping upkeep (health or trimming needs) which I do wish they did.

04/03/2013

Pazmany Bros. Landscaping was the low bid. I was concerned that I might get a less than perfect result. In retrospect, I should not have been concerned. They used all the correct materials and the installation was VERY professional. Young Peter Pazmany responded to my email queries within a day and visited the site daily to make sure I was satisfied and that the work was proceeding on schedule. Al...

Description of Work
I received 3 bids to sod my lawn area and install gopher wire under the sod. I choose Pazmany Bros. Landscaping on the basis of price as all comapnies proposed the same materials. The 2700 ft sq. area was rototilled and compost and fertilizer added. 1/2" wire was installed and buried 3-4 inches (to discourage gophers). Freshly delivered sod was placed on top and rolled and stapled in place. The work took about 4 days to complete.

Category landscaping

Landscaping & Hardscaping Installations & Renovations. Landscaping Maintenance. Clean-Ups, Irrigation, Lighting, Arbors, Pavers, Flagstone, Sod, Planting, Tree Installation, Seasonal Flowers, Mulching, Aerating, Pressure Washing

Major Tree Pruning, Parking lot sweeping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express