PAZMANY BROTHERS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

1445 VILLA DR

Los Altos, CA 94024

We are a family owned and operated company, founded in 1981. We have several crews that provide landscape maintenance, landscape installations, hardscape installations and clean-ups/enhancement jobs. If there is a service we do not provide, we offer recommended Sub-Contractors....

01/15/2015

Penny M.

They trim trees for me and skin palms. They address any serious problems that pop up around here. I have a lot of different trees and they know how to allow them to be as drought-tolerant as possible. They figure things out, things that you don't think a landscaper would maybe know or a gardener would know. I'll tell him I think a plant has to be removed because it's dying, but they'll tell me no and tell me what's going on. They diagnose things well. They don't sound like they're reading to me out of a mechanical guide or something. They'll tell me I need less water for something or more water for something else, things like that. My husband passed away and that was his area of expertise, so I don't even know half the time what I'm talking about. They handle any problems I have with lawn irrigation. They do a good job. I can rely on their judgment. They'll stay until the job is done, unless it requires a bunch of parts and they have to go somewhere for them. They're extremely professional. They're very polite and always like, "Have a nice weekend" kind of thing. I told him I thought someone might have gotten into my shed, and he told me if I feel that way again, to call him, so he can see if anything's missing. He goes out of the way for me.

Description of Work
They take care of my lawn and take care of any problems I may have. I pay $280 a month for their services. He'll do things like changing lightbulbs and handymen type of things, also.

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

10/28/2014

Susan L.

he said they were booked until mid-Nov and i needed the project completed by the end of october to qualify for the rebate.

Description of Work
exchanged emails

07/30/2014

katherine D.

Description of Work
Peter was great to work with He was punctual, a bit early, and listened to what I wanted. He had great ideas and returned an estimate for each piece of the project so I could prioritize what I wanted done. The email was sent with a few days as promised! |I have not done any work yet but I can write an addendum when it is done:-)

06/05/2014

Pei-Lin H.

Description of Work
We use Pazmany for landscape maintenance and occasional landscaping work. So far so good. I would say their prices seem comparable to other services. They don't go out of their way to recommend landscaping upkeep (health or trimming needs) which I do wish they did.

04/03/2013

loverine T.

Pazmany Bros. Landscaping was the low bid. I was concerned that I might get a less than perfect result. In retrospect, I should not have been concerned. They used all the correct materials and the installation was VERY professional. Young Peter Pazmany responded to my email queries within a day and visited the site daily to make sure I was satisfied and that the work was proceeding on schedule. All of the workers were pleasant and eager to "get it right". I give high marks to this company and would use them again. This is criitical because I have VERY high standards.

Description of Work
I received 3 bids to sod my lawn area and install gopher wire under the sod. I choose Pazmany Bros. Landscaping on the basis of price as all comapnies proposed the same materials. The 2700 ft sq. area was rototilled and compost and fertilizer added. 1/2" wire was installed and buried 3-4 inches (to discourage gophers). Freshly delivered sod was placed on top and rolled and stapled in place. The work took about 4 days to complete.

01/31/2012

LYNDA S.

They are very professional, flexible, and have excellent quality of work.

Description of Work
They came to my house today.

Multitasking KM

We are providers of construction services in the San Francisco / Bay Area area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Multitasking km has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your construction needs!

Bay Area Demo & More

Quality handyman services... For the past ten years I have specialized in water damage/mold remediation and asbestos abatement. I have been fortunate to learn many handyman skills and carpentry skills along the way. My services include: Clean and contained Home Demolition Water Damage Moister Barriers Drywall Replacement Shiplap Installation Dish Washer Installation TV Mount Installation Laminate Floor Installation Tile Replacement Electrical Outlet Replacement Baseboards Power Wash Paint Garbage Haul No job is too small!

Gio's Handyman Solutions

Give us a call or click to request a quote today

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Landscaping & Hardscaping Installations & Renovations. Landscaping Maintenance. Clean-Ups, Irrigation, Lighting, Arbors, Pavers, Flagstone, Sod, Planting, Tree Installation, Seasonal Flowers, Mulching, Aerating, Pressure Washing

Major Tree Pruning, Parking lot sweeping.