Quality Painting

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2009

I do it all no job to big or to small. I do quality work everytime all the time. Every customer is satisfied with my work. My workmanship is done New England Style to last. That's where I'm from where the work has to stand up to harsh weather. I have 35 years of experience from everything from building homes to Quality painting and everything in between....

Mateo's Handyman Services

Mateo's Handyman Services

Mateo's Handyman Services offers free estimates and best deals for Home Maintenance and General Repairs in Plumbing, Electrical, Flooring, Drywall and Painting in the Central Coast!

06/21/2010

His quality of work is really very high and he is very professional. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quality Painting painted the exterior of the house in January.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

11/02/2009

He shows up on time and does quality work. He has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for ten years or more. He has painted the exterior and interior of my home as well as completed roofing projects. The cost is for the last project which was just for general work around the house.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting interior & Exterior, Power Washing, Handy Man. Roofing, Roof patching. skylight repairs.