SEAPORT WINDOWS AND DOORS

Los Alamitos, CA 90720

LICENSE NUMBER: 733260....

10/29/2017

Christina B.

Alex Herrera, the owner of the company, is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He came out to the house, I walked him through the damage, and he gave me very detailed information about the potential problems and his suggestions to fix them. He spent about 1.5 hours with me. He sent me the detailed proposal within a couple of days, then took a lot of time to talk through all my questions on the phone. It took me a while to get all approvals and details worked out with my insurance company and contractor for all the other required repairs, and when that was all in place he came back out to walk through the proposal in detail to make sure everything was covered. Once the proposal was agreed upon and the first payment made, we set a schedule to start the work. Alex was very communicative, and throughout the process we were able to easily work out the timing for the various crews who had to do the different parts of the job. Each crew always called me in advance to let me know they were on the way. Each crew explained exactly what they were doing, answered all my questions, and cleaned up after themselves. Carl and Ross were the crew that spent the most time on the job, and they were really polite, professional, and extremely helpful. They were quick and knew exactly what they were doing. If something wasn't right, they fixed it. I was very pleased with their work. Throughout the entire project, Alex was available via cell phone or email, and the communication was excellent. If there were issues, he or his office took care of them right away. I highly recommend them, and would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I had water leaking in through a window and 2 sliding doors after heavy rains. Internal walls and carpets were destroyed. Seaport diagnosed the problems, then took out the 3 leaking windows/doors, installed correct waterproof interfaces, reinstalled the windows/doors. During the removal, found that all these retrofitted windows/doors had been incorrectly installed by the previous owner of my house. The original frames had been removed along with the original windows, and the new windows were installed without waterproofing, insulation, or any shims to correctly support the windows. They went through every window in my house (16 total), removed the interior trim, added shims and insulation, added improved interior trim, and re-sealed the exterior of every window.

Category replacement windows, doors

11/15/2007

STEPHAN B.

Design phase went well and they came up with good ideas which we used in our replacement door and windows. Installation went bad; they did not know how to do it, sloppy install plus they damaged tile floor and poor cleanup when done. Front doors did not have opaque glass as ordered which they subsequently sandblasted to obtain opaque finish. I have not referred others to them since installation in response to several inquiries from our neighbors.

Description of Work
Remove and replace front 3 windows and front door with custom-designed replacements.

Category replacement windows, doors

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi
    Litzinger Builders

Over 40 years of service in professional door hanging for residential homeowners. Reviews can also be found on Home Advisor

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

DOORS, FRAMES, WINDOWS, SKYLIGHTS, DOOR HARDWARE, FINISH HARDWARE, TRIM MATERIAL SPECIALTY ITEMS.