The Stove Connection

Loomis, CA 95650

Fireplaces, Chimney Sweep, and Gas Logs

04/07/2017

Gerald W.

Excellent! Everybody was on time, well prepared and very professional. The work done was first rate and fast. I am very impressed with everything about this company! My new gas line was especially difficult but they did it so that the new line is invisible and very well done. The old fireplace was very heavy (cast iron) but the men removed it with no fuss and no mess. The new gas fireplace is beautiful and works very well. The work was done much faster then the original estimate of two days. Overall, a wonderful experience!6124.93

Description of Work
Replace a wood burning fireplace with a new gas fireplace, Run a new gas service line

04/22/2014

janeen H.

Only complaint was the "summer cleaning" was a bit of scam. They came out and took the glass front off and use a dab of cleaner that I could have bought a whole bottle for $9 and charged me $60.

Description of Work
We had our wood fireplace replaced with a gas insert. Could not be happier with the product and installation.

11/10/2013

Marci M.

I had a wood burning stove installed. The work was installed in a timely fashion as outlined from the start and the product has worked very nicely.

03/13/2013

Daria V. L.

Working with Bob Kendrick was a pleasure and he did excellent work. He came to my home to provide an estimate. He provided the best prices compared to other companies that perform the same service. His company installed my gas line and the gas insert. I absolutely love my new gas insert and wish I had installed one years ago. All of its functions are fully remote control. Bob was flexible to work the install around my busy schedule as well. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installed new gas insert into my old wood burning fireplace

06/01/2012

PHILIP D or STEPHANIE L.

Great job! Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
He cleaned the chimney of our conventional wood fireplace. He was prompt and friendly. There was no mess when he was done! He was thourough and yet quick. I was very pleased with his service and would highly recommend him.

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces

05/11/2012

LEE & BETTY S.

They were courteous. I was not highly impressed with them. They were reliable. They were on time. They have not caused me any problems. I felt a little uncomfortable with one of the people that came out. He did not seem very positive. It could just be that he was a different breed of person. Their people did not seem very transparent. They were on time. I would use them again. I feel relatively comfortable with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned out two wood stove chimneys.

Category chimney sweep

03/29/2012

Michael G.

We researched all the Gas Fireplace Insert companies in Sacramento and Folsom, but The Stove Connection in Loomis was by far the best. The price for the finished product was substantially less than the other places we talked to. Also, their service was complete - no having to get our own plumber for running the gas line. The installation team was efficient , courteous and very professional. We highly recommend this busines

Description of Work
They installed a new gas burning fireplace insert and hauled away the old wood burning unit. The service included running both the new gas line and an electrical line.

Category fireplaces, gas logs

10/14/2011

Carl P.

Bob and his crew installed a gas fireplace insert in our Rocklin house. He has a smaller shop, but by far the best service and pricing of any of the other 8 gas stove businesses we visited. It consisted of removing the floor of our built-in wood burning fireplace, installing the gas insert, and then running a gas line from the laundry room around the exterior of the house to the insert. Electricity was also ran to the insert from a nearby outlet. Bobs crew was able to do this entire project, without needing me to hire a separate plumber and electrician. Many of the other big fireplace stores needed to subcontract those things out for a pretty hefty fee. The install was professional and looks incredible! It just goes to show that someone who takes pride in their work doesn't need flashy magazine ads to do great work! You won't be disappointed!

08/09/2011

Gerard A.

fast and efficient

Description of Work
They placed a wood burning stove. They were very thorough in their advice what size stove we needed for the room we built it in. Many examples are available in their store in Lincoln

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces

10/19/2008

Sandra S.

We bought and had a gas stove installed several years ago. We have been very happy with the stove. We keep it maintained by having it tuned up every so often by The Stove Connection.

Description of Work
They provide wood, pellet, gas and accessories for fireplaces. They offer sales, installation, and service.

Category fireplaces

A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.

Thank You for your inquiry. Chimney Cleaning & Inspection $299.99. Availability is on a first come first served basis. We have openings within 2 weeks. Please call us 916-927-4235 Contractors License #752737 since 1998. Workers Comp & General Liability. www.A1ProfessionalHomeServices.com

Offers Coupon

Custom Fireside Shop

Custom Fireside opened for business in 1968. In fact, our main store--while now much larger--is still located at the original 5545 Auburn Boulevard address in Sacramento . We began business making new and replacement fireplace screens for the local community. We quickly grew into selling hearth accessories, gas logs and glass fireplace doors. As the alternative heating market grew, we began offering wood and gas stoves, inserts and built-in fireplaces. 14 employees. Uses subs. 2nd Showroom at 9097 Elk Grove Blvd, in Old Town Elk Grove. Their phone number - (916) 714-4423.

CHIMNEY SWEEPING, WOOD, GAS & PELLET STOVES, INSERTS & FIREPLACES.