Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2010

4.4

An HVAC Contractor and Plumber in Sacramento, CA Our Services Come With a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee You deserve great service for HVAC and plumbing in your home or business. That’s what we believe here at Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air, where we have four decades of history seeing to the comfort needs of families and companies in Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas. We’re well known and respected in the area as a friendly, trustworthy, and reliable HVAC and plumbing contractor. We abide by a strict code of ethics: this is how we know we’ll deliver the best customer satisfaction. We don’t just want to be a company you call for a fast repair—we want you to be a customer for life. Our motto is “Customer service the way it used to be!” Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air has built a reputation as our community’s go-to Plumbing & HVAC Company. Homeowners and business owners rely on us for the most dependable service, the highest value, and the utmost professionalism and skill in our trade....

Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi
Golden Aire Heating & Air Conditioning

Goldenaire has been serving the Sacramento and Northern California Area since 1982. We Specialize in Residential & Commercial HVAC Sales, Repairs and Installations. Call Us Today and We Will Show You A Difference That You Can Feel!!!

ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time.

Offers by ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING on Angi

12/20/2016

He was there until it was all done and ready to use. He even got a very old shower pan to not leak anymore. Tom is top notch and someone we will request in the near future to continue working on our repair list. A+ in my book!

Description of Work
We worked with Tom at Crystal Blue Plumbing to come up with several areas we wanted to tackle in our "new to us old house". Tom provided several options to choose from. We started working down that list yesterday. Tom came over and got our guest bathroom up and running... which was no easy feat based on all the work that needed to be done.

10/29/2016

Larry arrived within 1hr of my. It took a couple hrs for to trace the flow of water through ppipes the house. But he found the source of the leak that no one else was able too and fixed it.

Description of Work
Found source of a hiden hidden leak.

04/22/2016

Description of Work
I requested a bid from Crystal to repipe my house. I got six different bids. Crystal bid $19,875. Their bid was more than twice what the second highest bidder was. I ended up selecting a bidder that charged $6,500 and that bidder did an outstanding job.

02/10/2016

Description of Work
replaced 2 shut offs and repaired copper pipe under sink.quick to respond after i contacted them and arrived early

11/24/2015

We had a main sewer line clog that backed up water to all our facilities. After trying to deal with our home warranty company we elected to contract ourselves. It was late evening on Sunday night and it was difficult finding anyone to come out, However Crystal Blue did. Tom was our technician and was great! He explained what he was going to do and provided excellent work. My only minor disappointm...

Description of Work
Unclogged main sewer line with video inspection and trimmed roots from line.

Category plumbing

Plumbing. Heating. Cooling. Rooter. Drain Clearing. Water Heater Repairs, Tankless Water Heaters,

duct cleaning, boilers, hydronics