We are currently running single man crews. Technicians wear safety gear. We can apply disinfectant following job completion.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Clean MAX USA

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

3330 Swetzer Rd

Loomis, CA 95650

At Clean MAX USA we are experts in Tile, Stone, Grout, Carpet and Textile cleaning! For your safety and comfort, we only send our employees to your home or business (never a sub-contractor). Our employees arrive in uniform and in a truck or van with our company logo on the side. We use professional
Travertine Polishing project
Travertine Polishing

floor cleaning

201995747

03/04/2020

Mary beth A.

Great! The guys were super nice and very efficient.

Description of Work
Two story house carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for reviewing our company Clean MAX USA. We look forward to working for you again. Have a great day! Sincerely, Valerie, Office Manager

11/12/2019

charles W.

We have used this company several times in the past. Six months ago or so, I scheduled another cleaning. Well, the carpet cleaning itself was great. The carpet cleaned up beautifully. The rep was polite and explained the process. However, it was the closing that went a little south. The rep took my personal check in payment, came back a few minutes later stated that he had lost it. Something about a clipboard flying off the truck while turning a corner. He asked that I write another check. My husband asked about bank fees to put a stop payment on the lost check. The reply was that the company would probably take that amount off the next cleaning. (was he authorized to say that?!) So, I write another check. A few minutes later he comes back with both of my checks stating that he had found the original check and came back to return the second one. Sorry, CleanMax, but this was too much.

Description of Work
General carpet cleaning

08/06/2019

Bill H.

Very Professional and outstanding service

Description of Work
Carpet & Chair cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you for reviewing our company Clean MAX USA. We appreciate you as a client, and we look forward to working for you again. Have a great day! -Valerie Demich, Office Manager Clean MAX USA

07/10/2019

carol M.

Employees were super polite. Excellent job — better than any other carpet cleaner I have used in 15 years, They were also on time and worked efficiently. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company Clean MAX USA! We appreciate you as a client, and look forward to working for you again. Have a great day! Sincerely, Valerie Demich Office Manager

09/18/2018

Kathy W.

It was perfect from estimate to completion. Very polished and friendly workers, great follow up. True pride in workmanship.

Description of Work
Carpets, tile floors and upholstery clesned

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

09/04/2018

Mellisa K.

Great job and carpeting never looked better!

Description of Work
Several rooms of carpeting cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA! We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again! Valerie, Office Manager Clean MAX USA

08/21/2018

Leith S.

OK, some stains weren't removed, but he warned that they may not be.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

08/16/2018

Christian H.

Second time I used them. They did a great job again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/06/2018

Cynthia K.

Everyone I spoke with was friendly and professional. I’ve used many cleaning companies over the years, but Clean Max was truly the best.

Description of Work
Clean Max took, what I thought was an impossible situation, and made my carpets look new again!

12/18/2017

Maureen B.

Very well. 2 young men were professional, courteous, thorough, explanatory, quick, timely....

Description of Work
Bathroom tile grout cleaning and sealing

Category floor cleaning

11/28/2017

Prakash M.

Crew scheduled a appointment for quote, then came to cleaning appointment promptly. The team did a wonderful job in cleaning carpet and tiles. I was very happy. I will give a 5 star for their quality and service. Just hire them.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house before listing in the Market

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

11/03/2017

michael A.

The guys showed up actually sooned than expected and went right to work. Both were very friendly and the floor and grout came out super clean. I would definitely hire them again and might leave my truck in my will to one of them.... LOL

Description of Work
Needed grout and tile in the kitchen on the floor cleaned. We have four dogs and they track in a lot of mud and dirt especially in the winter.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA! We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again! Robert, owner Clean MAX USA (Sweet Chevy Silverado!)

10/25/2017

Sarah A.

I love this company - great crew, friendly service, fair price.

Description of Work
carpet stain cleaned

10/13/2017

Stephanie M.

Everything I wanted done was done perfectly. They cleaned both my home and my motorhome.

Description of Work
They are courteous, fast and fastidious. I would and will hire them again.

09/06/2017

Lynn A.

All went well and I had them clean my stairs for extra amount which was very fair.

Description of Work
I had some old stains from my three dogs on my carpet and they deodorized them and got my carpet looking great.

09/04/2017

Patricia M.

Not well. Carpet was not very clean when they left. Gave worker tip,, and he didn't even aknowledge or thank me. I would never hire them again. The price was too high for the areas cleaned. Is there a money back guarantee?

Description of Work
Clean carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for Reviewing Clean MAX USA. An "F" rating is a little harsh based on the type of professional service our family owned and operated business provides. I am so sorry our employees did not say thank you for giving them a tip. As for your carpet not coming clean, sometimes carpet can be so worn out, that although it's clean, it will still appear dirty. According to the invoice the following notes were made... Carpets have heavy traffic worn areas, bleach spots, dark spots, coffee spots, filtration soil, red spots, and worn edges. They also noted that due to the amount of damage present, our 30 Clean Guarantee didn't apply. According to the notes on your file, we went way beyond trying to help you schedule your cleaning and tried very hard to explain and document what we were doing and what the carpet would look like when done. Client signed and approved the work to be completed and even tipped the crew for their hard work. Again, "F" rating not warranted in this situation. Attention Future clients: Clean MAX USA will provide a written quote with expectations written prior to our service. Every job, unless stated before cleaning, comes with a 30 Day Clean Guarantee. Every client receives a quality control call a couple days after the job to make sure they are happy with the work. We also send a thank you card with another opportunity to voice concerns and to schedule us to return if there are any issues and/or new spots. We try very hard to provide an amazing service. Robert, Owner, Clean MAX USA

08/28/2017

Eleanore V.

Very well The carpet was very dirty Too long between cleanings And because of age traffic pattern were very dirty Did an exceptional job getting it to look good definitely will hire again

Description of Work
Cleaned front room and hall

08/24/2017

Nikolai P.

They were punctual and professional. The guys did a great job and were in and out in an hour and on time.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in the upstairs bedroom

08/16/2017

Michael D.

Very prompt--worked briskly and took great care to not impact walls/corners with equipment/hoses--took extra effort on an old carpet stain--Extremely pleased with the work and professionalism--happy to use again...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning for about 3,500 sq. feet

08/08/2017

Michelle H.

Crew was early which was ok. They were cordial. Cleaning process was quick. I think they could have spent more time extracting the water from the carpets since it took at least 20 hours for them to dry although I was told it would take 3-5 hours.

Description of Work
Carpet in living room and 2 bathrooms needed cleaning. I paid extra for enzyme treatment in living room. Perhaps 80% of smell was removed. Each bathroom was considered a room which I thought was ridiculous.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your positive feedback on our cleaning service. Our cleaning process is a fast drying method and your carpets would have been dry in about 3-5 hours. However, due to the urine problem on the carpet an enzyme treatment was recommended and approved by client. With the application of the enzyme to the carpet it will remain wet longer because the enzyme needs to work to break down the bacteria left on the carpet from the urine. This is the reason the carpet was left wet longer and not in any way due to improper extraction of water. In addition the enzyme treatment is used with the cleaning and as a topical application. The remainder of the smell is coming from the pad underneath the carpet which is explained in advance to client. Our professional Clean MAX USA technicians explained every part of the procedure to client. With client approval and documented as such we performed work as requested. -Potential clients please know we will never perform work without explaining the options to you and the process involved.

07/24/2017

ken H.

They did an EXCELLENT job. Will call them the next time we need tile done.

Description of Work
had large areas of floor tile grout cleaned and sealed.

Category

07/21/2017

Patty G.

Perfect! They were timely (early in fact), professional, respectful of our home, efficient, cheerful and provided outstanding service. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

06/20/2017

Amy M.

They got out some spots I thought were permanent.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/12/2017

Liz W.

They did a wonderful job. They worked with me, and I'm very please with the outcome. My carpets look brand new and I would recommend them to anyone! I plan on having them come out again this year.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned my carpets before I left for a trip.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to review Clean MAX USA! We are glad to hear that your carpet looks new again! Please keep us in mind for next time and when your friends are looking for a reputable floor cleaning company. God Bless, Robert and Tammi Bowman, owners

04/17/2017

Frank R.

Not well. I responded to an email sales alert (carpet cleaning) from Clean Max USA. Tamii called back an informed me that they were not offering this carpet cleaning sale in my area. My question is why send me the offer if they weren't going to honor it. This company had done a good job cleaning my sofa and love seat a few months ago. However, they declined my request for carpet cleaning at this time. I'm very disappointed.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

An "F" rating for being told "NO"? The Client responded to a limited offer, that was available for the first 10 clients who called to schedule. The offer was sent to our database of repeat clients via email. The offer clearly stated that it was not available in all areas and only 10 clients could claim the discount. I am sorry you are disappointed in being told "no". We have removed you from any future offers. This way you will not get disappointed again by receiving those pesky discounts. Hello Future Clients, We try very hard to accommodate our clients. And will bend over backwards in most cases to have happy clients who refer their friends. We take these reviews to heart because we are small business owners trying to do good with our company. It is hurtful and disheartening when a person hidden behind a keyboard posts an inaccurate review because they were told no. Please take the time to read our hundreds of reviews about how good our service really is. We look forward to earning your business. God Bless, Robert and Tammi Bowman, Owners

Ben's Floors and Remodeling

Over 15 years of experience in Remodeling We provide the Best Quality Work. We specialize on *Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. * Laminate, Hardwood & Vinyl Planks floors installation & sale. * Install Cabinets, Vanity, Trim Baseboards. * Install Shower Tile, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile. * Kitchen countertop Quartz vs Granite. Give us call (916)200-9995 for more information we would help you.

Superior Tile Design

Professional, quality service with over 16 years of experience of installation in custom/ standard homes and commercial buildings.

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers Coupon

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Tile, Stone, Grout, Carpet, Area Rugs and Upholstery Cleaning. Grout and Stone Sealing. Tile and Stone Polishing. Carpet Repairs and Power Re-Stretching. Pet Damage Repair. Urine and Pet Odor Control and Removal.