Cearlock's Custom Painting

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2009

P.O. Box 282

Loomis, CA 95650

Have been painting since 1977. Quality work done for you. Owner-operated. Special discounts if apply if you are selling your home. Ask for details.

09/16/2015

Anita L.

Description of Work
Spray painted (stained) a residential wooden fence. He made sure to cover areas to prevent over spray, including the neighbors property along the fence line. The fence looked great when he was done.

07/12/2015

Brian L.

I used Cearlock's Custom Painting in California for my old house on 5665 SW daisy Street Reseda, Ca. 91335. We loved him so much that we hired him for this house in Washington State as it was a vacation with work. He loaded up his truck came up for a week work on the house and after we let him vacation in here for a week. A win - win situation. Dave was on the spot. He showed up in a timely manor and was very professional with his bid and written estimate. He went over colors and paint coverage as we were asking for a lighter color on the trim. He also gave us a few outstanding ideas on what was needed in order to complete the job saving us money in the long run by looking into the future and our uses with the property. Some trellises and trim were added to keep the color scheme consistent. The best thing is when Dave was finished it was if as if he was never there... Everything was cleaned up and he did a few extras during the clean up. My wife was ecstatic about the color change and how clean the lines were on the trim. We are so happy with the man that generates service, professionalism and speed along with genuine integrity, a trait that seems to be lost in the world of contractors.

Description of Work
complete powerwash, prep, fill and prime. Finish paint of satin yellow for body and semi gloss white trim.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

05/14/2015

Sonia D.

Dave's work is exceptional. Punctual, professional & courteous. He has turned our new house into a beautiful home. Highly experienced, attention to detail & takes pride in his work. We lucked out finding Dave. Definitely will use again for future projects. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior paint of living/dining areas, hallways, bedrooms (4), bathroom (1). Exterior/interior paint of front door.

04/16/2015

Darcy S.

Dave, as always, went above and beyond with the painting work he did for us. He made sure all the wall repairs were done professionally before painting. From the smallest nick to some large water damaged sheetrock. Dave gave me good tips on how to save money on the job, like good paint brands at a better price, and prepping the walls myself hence saving some labor time. Dave's recommendation of paint type, satin finish, proved to be an excellent choice for me. I am in love with the walls in my house again after 10 years. !!! Dave went the extra mile to put a second coat on so we can look forward to easy care, rich looking walls for 10+ years.

Description of Work
Painted several rooms and hallways in my home.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, interior painters

Thank you for the work you did great getting the rooms ready for the painting, removing pictures, switch plate covers etc. I like to do a nice job, it is very rewarding to look at the finished result. To see you so happy with the job gives me a lot of satisfaction as well. Call me anytime and thanks again.

06/17/2014

Robert M.

It pays to work with a professional. Dave's experience and knowledge are helpful in one stop get it right work. in this case all work was free-hand, previous owneres had an obnoxious color red in the kithchen. We toned down to a soft pastel yellow. Used a priver coat, and all areas behind stove, refrigerator, around cabinetry. Looks dynamite! I had earlier hired Dave to cover another awful dark brown on 3 walls of the living room, Vaulted ceiling in part. He was able to do this in one coat! Thick roller, good quality paint ( I provided ), and in 5 hrs, i was able to ask my wife how she liked her new house! Like night to day, the change.It was really dark especially in the winter. Cleans up after work, leaves the place looking well cared for. I highly recommend his work!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

[removed member name] is a great guy to know and work for. Will help them anytime they need help.

04/16/2014

Rebecca M.

He did a very good job. Very thorough. Told him upfront don't like little speckles popping through the paint and to use enough paint. He was very accommodating on this issue. He was very courteous and a pleasure to talk to. He was also available to paint for me--per my schedule. Received best pricing from him (compared to other estimates). His only flaw was punctuality-was about 45 minutes late. All other aspects of this transaction were very positive. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Description of Work
Paint my hallway (walls, ceiling, baseboards)

Category interior painters

[removed member name] was fun to talk to and work for as well.

09/27/2012

Sky S.

A+

Description of Work
DAVE CEARLOCK SPENT ABOUT 3 WEEKS WITH US DURING OUR MAJOR REMODEL. HE WAS TIMELY, PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN AND VERY WELL EXPERIENCED IN HIS TRADE OF PAINTING. HE TOOK PRIDE IN HIS WORK! TRUSTWORTHY, CONGENIAL AND PROVIDED AN OUTSTANDING FINAL PRODUCT. WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY HIS WORK AND CALL HIM A NEW FRIEND AND PROFESSIONAL WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE THROUGH THE YEARS TO COME. HIRE THIS PAINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category interior painters

[removed member name ] is a great person to work for. I had a good time helping them. Would work for them again.

07/29/2011

Sarah B.

It seemed like they knew what they were doing. We were just looking at things that we wanted and their estimate was okay but we decide to go with another company.

Description of Work
Cearlock's Custom Painting just came and gave an estimate about three weeks ago for complete interior painting of the house.

Category interior painters

I never met this person. Didn't come out to discuss the job. I met someone else at the home that was interested in hiring us and found out later they hired her mothers long time painter not a member of angies list.

03/25/2011

Nancy D.

The work turned out fine. They were punctual and got the work done on time.

Description of Work
We used Cearlock's Custom Painting for interior painting. They painted the inside windows.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the work, I try and do my best for everyone.

12/05/2010

Howard I.

Dave Cearlock was punctual and professional. He arrived on time and literally hit the ground running bringing with him all necessary materials, tools, ladders, etc. No lost time due to lack of materials. He was careful working around our home and furnishings. Upon completion, Dave Cearlock provides an accurate invoice that accurately accounted for all charges.

Description of Work
Dave Cearlock caulked our newly installed crown molding, window casings, sils, and baseboards throughout our home in preparation for interior paint.

Category interior painters

This is a great family to know and work for. Had great conversation with them. would be glad to return for more help anytime.

06/28/2010

CAROL Y.

Dave Cearlock is very meticulous in his preparation and clean up, very professional and thoroughly reliable. Our home and cottage look great. He is also very congenial and you feel very comfortable having him work in your home and around your family and pets.

Description of Work
17 years ago Davd painted our home (which is not easy because it is two-stories high in some spots and has very deep eaves with much detail) and our guest cottage, Then in June, 2009 he painted them again.

Category house painters, interior painters

Members Thank you for allowing me to help with your proects over the years. You have a great family. It is always very rewardng to do quality work and have it appreciated. Dave

Cityscape Painting Company LLC

Cityscape Painting Company LLC has over 10 years professional experience on interior exterior Residential and commercial painting. We hold a standard to quality and long lasting painting on any home, office, or building. Free Estimates are available. We also offer color consultation at an affordable price by appointment only.

Jose paint

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Ramirez Brothers LLC

Interior/Exterior painting. Color consultation Experience in residential & comercial industry since 2014.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

Interior, exterior, kitchen cabinets, vanities, stain, clear coats applied. Deck refinished, gazebos, fences. Pressure washing, wallpaper removal, sheetrock patches, texture. Full clean up at end of each day. Touch-up paint left. Courteous, clean cut, all jobs done in a timely manner. Discounts apply if selling your home.