T & E Concrete Contractors Inc

With Angi since July 2012

Checks or cash. Two to twenty employees. Sub-contracting if needed. Elderly and armed forces 10 percent off....

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi
TLS Builders Inc.

We at Royal Turf Landscape and Hardscape specialize in artificial turf installation, pavers, concrete, gravel, DG, Mulch installs and designs for a low maintenance and modern upgrade. I've been in business for years for one main reason: Our customers are treated like family. With family you handle everything with care and attention. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality. 310-699-7650

07/08/2016

Zoya D.

Description of Work
Tom was very professional and offered advice on the best way to cement my walkways and driveway. He and his staff did an excellent job, making sure that that rain water flows away from the house. in a few months, I will be hiring him to do additional work at another building I own.

06/22/2015

Paul T.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

01/18/2015

Chris P.

We initially contacted T&E because we have a small, pigmented concrete patio outside our home that, over the years had started to fade so that the plain concrete was showing through. Tom was initially very responsive to our communications. He came out quickly and on time to give us an estimate ($1,000), which we though was surprisingly high. My wife mentioned this to him, and he made a big show of explaining how other concrete companies would try to fleece us with a shoddy job of just painting the concrete (as opposed to staining and re-sealing). His point about staining versus painting was consistent with my research, which also suggested that stain would not peel and would last much longer because it permeates the concrete. Still, this seemed high to us, so we got estimates from a couple of other companies. The other estimates ranged from slightly to significantly higher, so we decided to use T&E. Getting in touch with Tom was much more difficult the next time around. It took multiple calls and emails before we were finally able to get a response. When he did respond, he said he could do the job and would be there at the end of the week. He actually showed up a day early, which to us was not a problem, but for some might be a concern. Bottom line is that the work was as shoddy as could be. It looked great for a couple of weeks but then began falling apart. Large portions of the patio that got any foot traffic at all started to fade. Also, some large spots began to peel (which he had suggested should not happen if the concrete was stained rather than painted). Within a month and a half, the patio looked as bad as it had before the work had been done ... and we were out $1,000. By chance, just before the work started to deteriorate, we were talking to Tom about getting some additional work done. Thank goodness we dodged that bullet.

Description of Work
T&E stained and re-sealed a small concrete patio outside of our home.

01/24/2014

ROBERT P.

- well

Description of Work
Sprinklers and controller

12/02/2013

Stanley N.

The work was excellent and Tom clearly knows what he is doing. We had a complicated problem with old concrete that was failing and Tom was able to repair and refinish it so that it looks great. If we need to replace any of it in the future, we will be calling on T&E to do the work.

Description of Work
Tom repaired our concrete front porch and two adjoining walkways.

11/19/2013

Pamela & Frank S.

My experiencing went very well. They did a beautiful job with the repaving. The owner was on site on the entire time to oversee the project. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing was reasonable. They were great with the clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They came remove the old driveway asphalt and repave.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

08/26/2013

Nancy L.

I did contact them, the did come out. They gave an estimate. They were very qualified. They were too much for my budget. He is very, very qualified. A good person. I went with somebody else. He had all kinds of ideas that would make everything perfect but I didn't have a budget for that. It's probably mute right now because the house that we are working on will be going on the market. But I would use him if I had a big enough budget. I would have used him. It was a simple job and he probably would have done it. It was more than I could save. I think he's a very qualified contractor though. He is just very knowledgeable and intelligent on the telephone call. When he came out he met with my brother and he was very intelligent and helpful. But it was just that he was over my budget. Had to keep the job simple. He was very responsive.

Description of Work
T & E Concrete Contractors Inc. gave me an estimate for re-doing an area that had concrete, take out the old concrete and replace everything with concrete.

07/24/2012

Nicole G.

Tom, Owner completed two projects at my daughter's house. The professionalism, creativity, and knowledge about concrete was beyond the typical grey slab. Tom shared ideas, background information, and responded to and clarified every 'why' question throughout the entire process. There was no question that I wanted Tom to work on my home. Tom gave us a fair bid after discussing most of the details, and began work as soon as possible. The demolition went smoothly. Simultaneously, the retaining wall was built. As finer details (every job will have modifications) were discussed, elevation variations were completed and stone was applied to the retaining wall. The next day, rebar was installed for the pour the following day. Tom wasted no time, was efficient and detail oriented. The job site was clean at all times and every employee knew exactly what was expected throughout their work day. Tom was on site everyday overseeing every step of the process. I could not be more pleased with T & E Concrete, Tom, and his employees. It was a pleasure to work with Tom, especially knowing that I did not have to worry and micromanage the job. I would hire this company again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Concrete patio, including: retaining wall, elevation assessment and variations, specialized design/finish to match existing slab, and stone work.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,mudjacking,hardscaping,stamped concrete

02/28/2012

David B.

Tom and Rick the owners came out promptly to examine the project and provide guidance on the options. I wanted a result that would match nearby existing colors and patterns and this required additional research about concrete stamps. They were helpful in providing me web links on the stamp options available to them. They were very busy with other projects at the time, so it was a couple of months before the actual work was performed. When they were finally available to do the project, it went quickly and without problems.

Description of Work
Filled in a former flowerbed area next to a long walkway with concrete stamped with a basket-weave brick pattern and colored to match nearby terracotta colored tile. Additionally added a curb and small bulkhead adjacent to the property line.

Category concrete driveways

05/12/2005

THERESA R.

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THE FINISHED DRIVEWAY AND WALKWAY ARE BEYOND WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. THEY CLEANED UP EACH NIGHT AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL WHILE ON THE JOB. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN!

Description of Work
REMOVED OUR OLD ASPHALT DRIVEWAY AND BRICK WALKWAY. HAULED AWAY DEBRIS, LEVELED AND FRAMED IN DRIVEWAY AREA AND WALKWAY AREA. POURED CONCRETE AND WALKWAY AND STEPS UP TO OUR HOUSE. USED A STAMP FOR DESIGN AND PUT IN COLOR FOR CONTRAST. CAME BACK AND DIAMOND CUT INTO PATTERN.

Category concrete driveways

T & E Concrete Contractors Inc

With Angi since July 2012

2682 De Forest Ave

Long Beach, CA 90806

Broken, recoloring, resealing stamped, repair cracked, cracks in walls, replace cracked, sidewalk crack concrete repair, block, brick, cultured stone, curbs, gutters, driveways, foundations, handicap ramps, patios, porches, pour concrete pads for new construction, retaining walls block, solid, slate, flagstone, architectural concrete, saw cuts, colored concrete, embed stone, glass, staining & stamping.