Petersen's Carpet Care LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2009

1832 San Anseline Ave

Long Beach, CA 90815

Family owned and operated since 1985. Specializing with the ROTOVAC 360 Steam & Rotary Extraction Vacuum, ROTOVAC 360 delivers 1,500 revolutions per minute in hundreds of multi-directional passes to thoroughly deep clean carpet. Combined with our Nissan 50 Horsepower TRUCKMOUNT engine that heats 220 degree sanitizing steam and vacuums, and all ORGANIC, biodegradable, pet & kid friendly enzymes that breakdown dirt, deodorize and smell fresh, our unique system is revolutionizing carpet cleaning by making professional grade cleaning accessible at a low price....

08/03/2015

Maureen B.

Dave and Greg did a great job. The carpeting is quite old and needed a good clean and the furniture was dusty and w/ crumbs/fuzz in the corners. They did an excellent job cleaning the carpet and furniture and making the rooms look fresh and appealing. They took time, no rushing, and paid attention to details in their work and found other eyesores that I was not aware of, (eg, Dave showed me where spider webs had collected in corners and then vaccuumed them up in hard-to-reach places). They are both personable and helpful and worked really hard. Greg gave a good suggestion re: restretching carpeting in one room so my elderly Mom will not fall. I have used Stanley Steemer in the past but these guys are far superior. The price is higher than SS but the difference in quality is worth it. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in 3 rooms (master bedroom w/ bath, living room, TV room) and hallway; cleaned one recliner and one arm chair w/ ottoman, cleaned one extra long couch.

06/30/2015

John J.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet with new type machine. Good job.

11/10/2014

Susan C.

Provider was punctual and professional. They worked efficiently and we were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Carpets in the whole house were cleaned. There were some areas that needed special attention and they did a great job of gettiing out some heavy stains. The carpets look very nice.

06/03/2014

Scott J.

First, I am a repeat customer of Petersen's for four years now. I found Petersen's on the internet originally because of glowing Yelp reviews. They have not only cleaned my carpets for the last four years, but my mother's and several friends as well. They are very punctual, professional and proficient at what they do. They arrive on-time, communicate well, and do an amazing job. I have used other carpet cleaners before, but none compare to Petersen's. You cannot go wrong by using them. Their prices are very fair for the amount and quality of work you receive. The machine that is used is very state-of-the-art in carpet cleaning. It does not soak your carpet with water and leave it wet for an entire day. Instead, it draws about 95% of the water out as it cleans so the drying time is usually minimal. I can't say enough good about Dave (the owner) and his crew and their work. I'm glad I found them.

Description of Work
Petersen's cleaned the carpet at my Mother's house

02/26/2014

Shelia L.

GREAT!!!!!!

Description of Work
Returned due to spot reappearing great job no fee

11/20/2013

Suzanne S.

Easy to set appointment and get an estimate based on 1100 sq.ft. of carpeting in the house; was told it would be from $249-$299 for the job. Two men arrived right on time and one man, Dave Petersen, was the owner. They moved some furniture and then quickly got to work. They worked non-stop for two hours. First they pre-treated spots and high traffic areas and then steam-cleaned, along with extraction, the entire house. Then they went through the whole house again with a vacuum/extractor to further remove excess water. When they left, the carpeting already felt almost dry. They did a wonderful job overall and the cost was the low end of the estimate: $249.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned wall to wall carpeting for an approximately 1100 sq.ft. house.

02/15/2013

Felipe V.

I used their services the last time in probably October or November. I used them to my clean carpets. They were on time. They were fast. They did a great job. Their staff was great. They did not talk very much, but they worked real hard.

Description of Work
I used the services of Petersen's Carpet Care LLC for carpet cleaning.

08/10/2012

Kathy G.

Dave (owner/operator) arrived at the time promised and got right to work. He was here a little over two hours and did a fantastic job. We had several "wear spots"....mostly where our dog lays every night and I didn't think it was possible to get those areas clean but Dave did it. Our carpet looks almost brand new!! I'm VERY PLEASED and will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in our 2600 s.f. house plus two wool 5x7 area rugs.

02/15/2012

Michael H.

I was very happy with their service. They arrived a little late, but they called first to let me know. They were very couteous and did a great job in a fast amount of time. I was moving out of my 1 bedroom apt in Torrance and I wanted to have the carpet cleaned to prevent my landlord from deducting from my security deposit. The carpet looked great when they were done, except for an area in the living room where I had previously spilled laundry detergeant. Mr. Petersen said not to worry, once the carpet dried the spot would disappear. Well, it was cold that week, so apparently the carpet had not completely dried 2 days later when my landlord came to inspect the apt. She told me that I might have to pay to have the carpet replaced. About a week later, I came back to the apt to try to clean the spot out myself but it was gone! Apparently, once the carpet had time to dry completely, what Mr. Petersen had told me was true, the spot had completely disappeared. I ended up getting almost my entire security deposit back (they took out a small amount because I forgot to clean the windows). Thank you Mr Petersen for your great work! I will definitely call you again, but not for awhile, because my current apt is entirely hardwood floor. :)

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in my 1 bedroom apt in Torrance.

Superior Carpet Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Superior Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    SMART HOUSE CLEANING INC.

**************** AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR SERVICE *********************** As we continue to navigate these uncertain times, the safety and well‑being of our customers and employees remains our top priority. To that end, as an essential business to the communities we serve, we are reaching out to share important updates on additional steps we are taking to help stop the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, while continuing to serve you with as minimal disruption as possible. We will continue with the same plan of work : Preventive measures to ensure your and our team’s safety Smart House Cleaning Inc. joins this National crisis and safety rules. We also want to thank our clients for your continued patronage, your support has helped make a living for many families. We are also grateful for our awesome crew members who work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our services. Like you, we are closely monitoring the outbreak and uncertainty around COVID-19. In response: We have taken additional measures beyond our normal cleaning and sanitizing protocols including constant disinfecting of hands and equipment used to perform our work. We will continue to provide cleaning products but If you prefer, we can also simply use your supplies. Teams will refrain from working in the event of sickness even the mildest cold, and we will give you advance notice in the event of. Likewise, we appreciate you skipping a service in the event of sickness in your home. We know that health is priceless and our decisions will always be made with health in mind. Smart House Cleaning Inc Smart House Cleaning Inc. is a reliable company that provides Cleaning Services to Long Beach and Orange county since 2000, we are licensed and bonded. Locally operated by owner Josue and Andrea Landaverde.. Visit us at www.smarthousecleaning.net and Call Today for a Free on-site estimate 562 726 5959-58 angelina5621@verizon.net Don't miss our offer 2 hours for $105.00

Offers by SMART HOUSE CLEANING INC. on Angi
    CAM Property Services

Celebrating 35 years in business, CAM Property Services offers a full range of maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Best of all, we know your neighborhood. You are only a phone call or click away from receiving a free estimate and experiencing the best service in town. Learn more about CAM Property Services at camservices.com

Call for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Petersen's Carpet Care utilizes the industry's most powerful and efficient technology to clean, condition, and restore carpet, rugs, sofas, tile and grout.

Sales