Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

2650 E 70th St

Long Beach, CA 90805

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night - with 24 hour emergency service. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to leaking water heaters & gas lines. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair. There's a reason they call us Mr. Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

4.3

plumbers (108)drain cleaning (35)sewer cleaning (15)water heaters (7)gas leak repair (1)

02/02/2021

There was still a minor leak in the refrigerator filter line connection and the line was too short. But the technician agreed and came back the next day to correct problems.

Description of Work
Repair for leaks in kitchen faucet, refrigerator filter line, and dishwasher overflown

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

06/06/2020

They did a great job, and quickly.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

12/24/2019

faucet replace and tub drain replace

Description of Work
Did the work on Christmas Eve! And did it under the estimated time. Explained everything they did and left the bathroom exactly the way they found it. THANK YOU!!

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

09/16/2019

They came out quickly on a weekend and did the job professionally

Description of Work
Water line repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

02/06/2019

It was great. Our service professional was as nice as he was helpful! The turnaround was also extremely fast which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Needed a toilet unclogged

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

10/03/2018

They provided a good service. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

We appreciate the feedback!

08/29/2018

This was a difficult project, owing to the no-cripple-wall construction of my house and the ridiculously tight crawl space - less than a foot in critical spots - plus the maze of beams and ducts. I called six or seven plumbers to come out and bid the work and two of them ran screaming (well, not really, they just told me they needed to work up an estimate 'back at the office' and never called back...

Description of Work
I had the last 8 feet or so of original cast-iron drain line and connections to the verticals in the bathroom replaced in my 90-year-old house.

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

10/12/2017

It went great. In less than 2 hours I was back in business with household chores.

Description of Work
My laundry room utility sink and kitchen sink backed up yesterday. My son tried to clear the clog last night when he got home from work, but to no avail. I called Mr. Rooter at 8:15am this morning. Dina answered the phone, took my information, and said she would call me back within 10 minutes. Approximately 5 minutes later my phone rang and it was Dina. She said the technician would be at my house between 9:00am and 10:00am. Andy showed up at 9:15am. ONE HOUR AFTER MY CALL FOR HELP!!!!! Not many companies provide service like that. Andy explained my options but suggested we snake the line first to see if that would fix the problem. It did fix the problem. I can do laundry and wash dishes again - my life is so exciting! I highly recommend Mr. Rooter for plumbing needs. And the cost - so incredibly reasonable. Didn't even need to use a coupon. Many thanks to Dina and Andy for such prompt service.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

09/12/2017

It was fine. They had to re pipe a lot. It took about 2 days. Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
They re piped part of the house.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

08/21/2017

Saturday morning I jumped into the shower to start my day. The next thing I know the bathtub next to the shower started to backup. I called Mr. Rooter in Long Beach at 8:10 AM and asked if they had someone who could come by. Within one hour Shai and his trainee Grant were at my door. While Shai worked clearing the clog while Grant did a thorough check of all my plumbing inside and out. I was very ...

Description of Work
Clogged drain in the bath/shower

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

Plumbing & Drain Cleaning - Clean-Out Installation, Clearing Drain Stoppages - Bathtubs, Showers, Toilets, Sinks, Sewers, Laundry, Kitchen, & Floor Drains, Drain Pipe, Sewer Line, Faucet, Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement, Toilet Installation & Repair, Tree Root Removal, Trenchless Repairs, Video Inspections, Water Heaters, Hydro-Jetting, Gas Leaks, Copper Re-Pipes, PEX Re-Pipes, Pipe-Liners.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing