Matt Welch Real Estate

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2015

A Professional and Personal Realtor with specialities in first time buyers, VA buyers, luxury properties, condos and single family residences. My unique talents are my strong negotiation skills, my knowledge of the southern california market and my ability to close a deal with the least amount of stress in the best amount of time for the right amount of money. I cover all of Orange County, most of LA County and Palm Springs....

In the years since Brad began his real estate career in 1979 in Burbank, California, this remarkable agent has systematically established himself as one of the best known and most deeply trusted real estate agents in the greater Los Angeles area. His name is virtually a household word in many communities due to a combination of consistently enthusiastic referrals, brilliant ad campaigns, and a celebrated reputation for selling homes more quickly -- and for more money -- than his clients thought possible. Brad's ability to excel in one of America's most competitive markets is the result of his constant upward learning curve. His guiding mantra, "focused on what matters to you," has led to impressive achievements in many areas, from helping clients build solid retirement incomes from income and investment properties, to assisting in 1031 trade-ups as well as buying and selling residential properties ranging from simple family homes to luxury, equestrian, and other specialty properties. Wall Street Journal and Real Trends recently ranked Brad Korb Real Estate Group among the top 1,000 real estate teams in the U.S. Brad's handpicked team of 2 listing specialists, 8 buyer specialists, and 5 administration experts, also includes his wife of 32 years, Nancy; their daughter, Courtney; and their son, Tyler. Aside from helping more than 1,500 families with their real estate needs over the years, Brad has made himself a valued member of his community, generously supporting such causes as the YMCA and multiple school, music, art, and sports programs. Social media sites: Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJwvniUev3k1C6rqTEvscQ

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Since 1978, focus on single family and condo appraisals and real estate sales. Current and back dated. Serving the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Conejo Valleys, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Los Angeles, San Diego & Orange County for over 25 years. State Certified Appraier AR014019. Also Calif Dept of Real Estate Lic #00573449

01/12/2018

The home buying experience was made very simple by Matt. My wife and I were motivated buyers and Matt was as professional and responsive as we could have ever hoped. We were very intimidated with the entire process of buying a home before we found Matt. Thank you Matt.

Description of Work
Help buying a house

Category real estate agents

It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am glad we found the perfect place! Enjoy the memories!

11/30/2017

Its going well. Matt Welch has been very helpful in showing us the housing options and keeping us posted about new listings. He is responsive, engaging, and easy to work with. He has also given us tips for when we are ready to sell our house as well. For buying or selling a home, I would highly recommend Matt

Description of Work
Looking for a new home

11/30/2017

Very well-got a great condo in a desirable location at a very good price.

Description of Work
Sold townhouse in Cypress and helped located new condo in Long Beach, CA.

11/29/2017

Matt Welch was very professional and helpful. Will use him the next time I decide to purchase a home or would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Realtor. He was amazing!

Description of Work
Matt was my Realtor for my first home buying experience.

Category real estate agents

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure helping you find and buy your first home! I am glad you are loving it!

11/29/2017

I have known Matt for over 10 years and he is one of the most talented and professional sales people I know. Because of that, my Fiance and I chose him as our realtor to buy our first home in Long Beach. During our first meeting we asked him about places we found on Zillow and he knew the status of almost all of them off the top of his head; his knowledge of the local market was extremely impressi...

Description of Work
We were looking to buy our first home and Matt was our Real Estate agent.

Category real estate agents

Thank you for the nice review! I loved working with you both to find the perfect place and I think you found it...great location and [Member Information Removed] great place to call your first home!

My team of business partners including lenders, escrow officers, title officers, document control, stagers and designers are all at your disposal to ensure your complete satisfaction with the real estate process. Professional and complete care of all your real estate needs including both the purchasing or selling of residential real estate. I specialize in everything from first time buyers to luxury properties. My team is active in all of Orange and Los Angeles counties.

$500