Mark Lewis & Son Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2021

5939 E Wentworth St

Long Beach, CA 90815

We are a leader in providing value-added construction services through Long Beach, Orange & So. Los Angeles Counties for over 30 years. We have a full time highly trained crew and our subcontractors are skilled, licensed tradesmen. Our pledge is to achieve a high level of satisfaction and to establish lasting relationships with our customers by providing quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, and earning your trust through exceptional performance throughout the construction process…. This is the cornerstone of all of our projects....

home remodeling (10)door installation (2)window replacement (2)home builder (1)plumbers (20)interior painting (7)woodworking (7)lighting (6)electrician (6)flooring (5)marble & granite (3)roofing (3)

01/16/2021

Mark Lewis and Sons did an amazing job from start to finish. 10/10 would hire again. Great company. Exceptional service and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel custom pantry etc

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

12/08/2020

remodel / powder room installs / custom shelving / finish work / painting/ electrical / plumbing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
How do I begin to thank the wonderful men of this company for coming in and completely FIXING and finishing a once disastrous project. We had fired a previous contractor for essentially RUINING our bathroom, floors, electrical and botched a paint job. Mark Lewis and Sons were completely professional, kind, and affordable. They are quick problem solvers keeping our safety as their number one priority. Not only is the work phenomenal , it was done fast, and correctly. All of my neighbors wanted business cards. These gentleman are just that. Professional and hard working. Great company. We recommend this company a 10/10 completely

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/16/2020

The quality of service on scale of 1-5, 5 as outstanding. They are a 5. They company is an established family owned business located in Long Beach. They have been in the business for over 30 years. They specialize in new home construction/remodeling, anything to do with homes. If I have to do any project they will be the contractor I will hire. The price was reasonable. The quality was impeccable....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a major home remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

06/25/2019

To hire a contractor who started out in the Plumbing business could not have been a better choice for a bathroom remodel. Everything went wonderfully. They knew the law so I was able to do things correctly. They had ideas that even I did not have, having dreamed about this for a few years. The contractors son, who was also a licensed contractor was the main person on the job and here every day. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel of my bathroom

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

04/10/2019

Incredibly well. Mark and Cody Lewis were attentive and responsive to our expectations for this remodel and extension. Their crews were professional, timely, and oversight was like clockwork. When any issues came up we were immediately consulted to discuss options. We found that we were in good hands and could trust and rely on them to do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bedroom suite extension to existing house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

04/02/2019

Mark and his crews and subs were on time and on budget. Easy to work with too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, plumbing, carpentry, grading and paving, fencing

CATEGORY landscaping,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

06/16/2017

They added a window and removed the popcorn ceiling and painted a room. They did a real good job with the clean out. The work was good. The only problem I had was with communication due to a language barrier. The work was complete in two or two and a half days. The work is fine. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added a window and painted a room.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2015

11/10/2016

not good. they did a bait and switch. when I called for pricing, I was told $85.00 an hour. When they got here it changed to $85.00 for first 1/2 hour and then $85.00 an hour. I never do work with bait and switch. If they are not trustworthy to begin with you are looking for trouble

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a faucet put in kitchen

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

02/05/2016

Mark was very responsive whenever I reached out to him, but there was no follow-through on his part. He came out to my house to talk about scope, but seemed distracted and left without getting the full job scope from me. After a week without receiving the estimate, I checked in with him and he gave me a reason for the delay that was understandable. A month after, I checked in with him again. He wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate (or lack thereof) for kitchen and bath remodel, flooring and ceiling work

CATEGORY flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2016

11/19/2015

Mark Lewis sub-contracted most of the project, acting as the general contractor. He had worked with these sub-contractors for many years. They were skilled and competent craftsmen. We were very pleased with the work of his contractors. They did a quality job on time and cleaned up each day. Our friends & family have complimented us on the the new look of our kitchen. We have no hesitation in recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely renovated kitchen, took it down to studs. Replaced front entry door.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2015

Residential & Commercial, remodeling, repair, second story and room additions, kitchens & bathrooms, window replacement, patio covers and decks, pools and hardscape, all phases of construction for your home inside and outside. From small jobs to new ground up construction.