Jimmie's Tree Service

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

Long Beach, Long Beach

Long Beach, CA 90805

Immediate Emergency Service 24 hrs. Jimmies Tree Service Inc. is a family owned and operated business for 33 years. Licensed, insured & bonded company that provides: *Low Pricing *Tree trimming Removal *Shaping, topping, & thin-out *Pruning *Palm trees *Yucca Trees, Pine Trees all types of trees *Stump grinder *Haul away *Storm Tree Removal *Chip Brush *High grass cut rototiller *Backyard & Garage Clean-Up *Basic concrete landscaping & Tree Planting...

tree service (88)lawn care (9)lawn & landscaping (4)

12/07/2021

Carolyn S.

He called, made an appointment and did not show for the appointment.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Don’t recall setting up an appointment with you I even checked your phone number no records

06/30/2021

Lori D.

Fantastic company! I would hire again in a minute and highly recommend. Super responsive to my initial inquiry and booking. Pricing quite fair. Owners, admin and crew all a pleasure to work with. The job was done extremely well and while we were beyond devastated to need to remove a tree who felt like a family member, we were in great hands.

Description of Work
With great sadness, needed a 60ft cedar tree removed due to uprooting

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

03/12/2021

angela D.

it didn't -the service provider did not show up

Description of Work
None-never showed up

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Please update your review we did respond and gave a quote. I advised you to get a local tree service or gardener near your area

01/31/2021

michael S.

These guys were great. they had plenty of people so it went quickly, supervisors were there to keep everyone focused. when I asked them to move the pile of dirt they removed from the hole, they did it quickly with no objections or any bad attitude. I have more work and these are the people I'm calling first. I even tipped them.

Description of Work
remove a tree and prepare a second hole for planting

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

11/12/2020

SUSAN W.

They were excellent. They removed the stumps and only quoted me $600 to take care of trimming back other trees which was really reasonable. They got it all done in an hour and a half and they even cleaned everything up with about 6 people. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
I had two tree stumps that I was told could not come out. I called Jimmy's Tree Service and they removed them. They also trimmed some additional trees while they were here.

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/01/2020

Arthur D.

Jimmie's crew arrived on time, worked fast and efficiently, and cleaned up well when they were finished. This was the second time I've used them.

Description of Work
A tall fan palm cut down.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/15/2020

Robert S.

Excellent. Jimmy came by the day I called to provide an estimate and then scheduled the work for Monday of the following week. On the day of the appointment, they texted me to inform me that they were running late because their driver was sick. However, they showed later that day around the time they estimated and performed the work without incident. They shaped the trees beautifully while removing all of the over growth and cleaned up everything that was removed. The total cost was $800 which was reasonable for the work performed and their service could not have been better. I would recommend them without reservation and hire them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 large trees on our property

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/17/2020

orly R.

They forgot or did not see one fruit pod and it has been growing and about to open. I called more three times and emailed with pictures no one is coming to fix it or cares to answer my email. When I talked to them on the phone they are saying that they are busy..am I not a customer? Very disappointed and will not hire again.

Description of Work
trimmed my palm tree and cut off some of the fruit pods

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

We did trim your seed pods you were standing right there it just happened to grow back faster than we expected. We’re not going to come back out and trim 1 seed pod. We can come back in 6 months to trim your palm again and remove the seed pod at the same time.

05/23/2020

Mario L.

Jimmies tree service did a great job! They worked fast and cleaned well. They cut back a lot of the tree over my property and still kept it looking good. They really went above and beyond what I asked and very happy with the tree prunning.

Description of Work
Street Tree Prunning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/20/2020

Kevin B.

They did a great job with the Tree Removal. Took out the stump and removed the roots.

Description of Work
Large Tree Removal and old stump removal

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Review for Jimmie's Tree Service - Long Beach, Long Beach, Long Beach, CA - 38510762

Emergency tree removal, tree removal, tree prunning, storm and stump tree removal, chip brush, backyard, garage clean-up, landscaping & tree planting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check