Home Renew 360

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2018

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time....

A Service Provider's profile image

+57 more images

home remodeling202292603
Total master bathroom remodel including installation of a new shower, tub, flooring, vanity and fixtures.
Master Bathroom Remodel  project

Roof - Los Angeles project
Roof - Los Angeles

roofing

202190045

roofing (35)house painting (21)gutter repair (6)insulation (4)stamped concrete (3)concrete driveways (3)Patios (2)outdoor kitchens (1)solar companies (1)home remodeling (15)bathtub refinishing (13)flooring (7)

07/19/2022

Rebecca P.

Relationship Building and Strategic Thinking are how I would describe Home Renew 360. This was my 1st major home improvement project. Viktor Hohlov was my project manager and he has been beyond fantastic. He kept his promise to be with me from day 1 of the project to the end. Adaptability, connectedness, developer, harmony, individualization, positivity and relator are how I would describe Viktor. He heard my comments and concerns and communicated that to his team and contractor. He was constantly checking on the sites and showed great accountability to ensure services and jobs were being done with high standards. Idan Mizrahi was my contractor for the project. Idan and Viktor work amazing together to make sure that I was satisfied with the outcome of what was being done. He was accommodating in meeting with me and showed me a short clip of a video of the whole process of each work. Analytical, strategic, focus and communication were Idan’s strengths. The team that was working on my houses were friendly, respectful and accommodating. They were there on time and cleaned up at the end of the day to ensure safety and cleanliness. My tenants who live there have reported how pleased they are with the crew and the communication they received. The houses look amazing with small details that they were able to exceed beyond my expectation. When you are ready to do your home improvement project, contact Home Renew 360 I highly recommended that you work with Viktor Hohlov and Idan Mizarahi.

Description of Work
exterior house painting/plumbing/retrofitting - foundation repairing/installing insulation

Category insulation, remodeling, house painters, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

06/28/2022

Jose M.

It was great. We deal with Nathan and he was very helpful and nice. We ate very happy with the outcome and the professionalism of the workers.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

Review for Home Renew 360 - 3711 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA - 39781764

06/04/2022

Kate J.

My husband and I wanted to remodel the bathroom off the master bedroom in our 2 bedroom condo. We got theee quotes and Home Renew 360 was the most affordable without being so low that it makes you wonder about quality. We worked with Nathan as our Project Manager and he was extremely responsive, helpful and professional. At this be point something came up that was unexpected due to our building being older and Nathan explained the issue and gave me a quote before any work was done. At another point something came up a few weeks after the project was completed and Nathan had someone out to fix it the next day. The crew that did the work was polite, clean, on time and professional. The only thing I would do differently is paying for the 3d design. Being that this was my first remodel, I was looking for more of a consultation about what type of materials, colors, etc we should go with and this was more of a 3d image. We ended up meeting with someone at Floor & Decor and he was able to help with the selection of products/materials. I would recommend their services and Nathan for anyone looking to do a remodel.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

Review for Home Renew 360 - 3711 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA - 39755118

Hello [Member Name Removed], We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with Nathan and hope to work with you again soon.

05/04/2022

Dorothy W.

The teams were highly skilled in implementing the planned repairs. All subcontractors were easy to work with. The fee was reasonable for the skill and work required!

Description of Work
Roofing, painting and complete rewiring

Category remodeling, roofing, house painters, solar panels

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

Thanks for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope to work with you again soon!

04/06/2022

Gregg M.

Project was PERFECT! Very responsive. A Contractor that delivers on their promise, FINALLY! We are very happy with the detail of the work completed. The price was a little higher, BUT from our perspective it was a 'turn key' solution; we did not need to watch/check their work. We will be painting and adding siding in the future, and we'll be using Home Renew 360 again!

Description of Work
Paint Trim, Install Rain Gutters, Install Attic Insuplation

Category bathtub refinishing, gutter repair, insulation, house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

11/30/2021

Dorthea M.

They are clean and professional. They did the job properly

Description of Work
New roof, painting and window services.

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

11/10/2021

Aldersen P.

The gutter replacement and the exterior paint went well. The work was done within the timeframe as discussed. I was very pleased with how it came out and the team (led by Nathan Rabinovitch) was responsive with my calls and texts whenever I had questions. There was delay with creating a door access to the backyard but it was due to permit issues. Once the permit was approved, everything went smoothly. I will hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint, Gutter Replacement, Door and Window Access to Backyard

Category gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/18/2021

Christian B.

Had our roof replaced by the awesome team with Nathan behind the wheel. Very professional and no hidden costs, upgrades, etc. Very timely and up to standards. I cannot recommend them enough to anybody needing anything. In fact, we will be reaching out for future improvements on our small bungalow in LA. Also, be assured that they are not some "new to the game" company as there are a lot of them.

Description of Work
Newly finished roof

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

10/13/2021

Angela M.

I had such a great experience, I felt like I needed to leave a review. We had an unexpected leak that turned into our kitchen having black mold all over. Our insurance company pretty much told us they were not responsible. Nathan was sent out and was very knowledgeable about what we were looking at. From, day one he was able to guide us through the process from mold removal to a complete kitchen remodel. Anytime I had a question or concern he was right there to help. Every single person that came to work in my house was friendly; not to mention on time which is a big plus. Everything turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend Home Renew 360. I would definitely higher Nathan again for future projects. I honestly can’t say enough about them! I am extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

09/14/2021

Norm H.

Great. House came out looking great. Nathan was very professional and easy to work with. The work was done in a timely manner and with very high quality. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and new roof

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Review for Home Renew 360 - 3711 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA - 39474166

08/30/2021

Kathy K.

We had Home Renew 360 do some major remodeling in our home. We had our kitchen, floors, and bathroom remodelled. The team did a great job. All of the team members were friendly, knowledgeable, and well prepared. We could not be happier with the team that worked on our home. ALL of them! They were clean and did excellent workmanship. They showed up on time and completed the work before the scheduled completion date. Farid was our project manager and he was excellent. He was prepared and provided us excellent service. He responded quickly to our questions, provided quality guidance, and was knowledgable to what was being done to our home and provided excellent creativity when asked about specifics of how our ideas would fit with our remodel. I would high recommend Home Renew 360 for any of your home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Home remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

02/26/2021

Jacob F.

Excellent customer service job been done on time !! amazing workmanship and Excellent customer service , no Surprise no hidden cost . Very happy customer in highly recommend home renew 360

Description of Work
Roof and solar

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/02/2021

Sean W.

I typically do not take the time to provide negative reviews, however, I felt compelled to share my experience. Viktor was to give an on-site estimate. He was punctual, which I appreciate. What I did not appreciate was his Sales pitch and lack of active listening or willingness to help. Rather, he was too busy trying to upsell his "proprietary" products and convince me that I needed a new roof without an inspection. So, finally, I asked him to leave. No estimate provided and he wanted to get a permit to start work that was never quoted. A real waste of time. I hope this was a solitary event and not representative of the company overall.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

We are sorry about the experience you had. It is definitely not our company standard and we thank you for the feedback. We also appreciate you taking the time to speak with us and for allowing our supervisor to come out and meet with you and provide you with hopefully a better experience. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance.

12/14/2020

Sam S.

We want to start off by thanking everyone involved in the initial sales process. Kobi and his team were strategic thinkers in that they advised our vision be brought to life visually first. Out of the gate we were able to virtually see what our remodel would look like and that feeling of comfort sells itself. Kobi is very experienced in the industry and was able to guide us through many of our millions of questions with ease. We definitely appreciated having Kobi be able to tell us right from wrong and the end results speak for itself. We couldn’t be happier with our experience throughout, communications along the way and the end result. We will be spending many a night in our new backyard enjoying the vision we all had and achieved with Home Renew 360s efforts. Our next new home build will be 100% Kobi! Thank you!

Description of Work
Backyard and interior remodel

Category concrete driveways, flooring contractor, remodeling, siding, marble & granite, stucco, house painters, sunrooms, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

10/14/2020

Hiroko T.

I hired Home Renew 360 for attic insulation installation, wood trim repairs and replacements due to termite infestation. Aiden was the project manager for this project. Aiden was polite, friendly and made my family and I feel like he was looking out for our best interest, which was appreciated. Originally we were looking to only have the attic insulation installation done since it was not up to code and Home Renew 360 came up with the lowest bid. However, termite damage was found in the attic and along the wood trim. So I ended up having them treat the attic for termites and repairing and/or replacing the wood trim that were damaged by termites. Once that was completed, they painted the wood trim and completed the attic insulation. There were different teams working on each part of the project and Aiden always communicated the status of the project, which was appreciated as well. The workers were always on time each day and they completed the work to my satisfaction. The only reason why I gave Home Renew 360 four stars instead of five was because after the project was completed, we discovered that both my brother's car and my father's car had a nail in their tires. We were not sure if it was due to the team who performed the wood trim repairs or from team who did the attic insulation installation. Hopefully next time those guys would inspect the areas they worked around to make sure not to leave anything behind that would cause damage to the client's property.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation and Wood Trim Repairs/Replacements

Category insulation, house painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

10/09/2020

Even F.

Eric arrived at the designated time. He was courteous and professional. He did a thorough inspection of the roofing but determined that the roof was adequate and not needing to be replaced. Kudos to Eric and the company for not doing unneeded work. This was one of several estimates with the others having provided far different responses, feedback...

Description of Work
Roof Inspection towards being Replaced

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words! Pleased to know Eric was able to a**** your roof correctly and we hope you consider us for any future home improvement projects. Best, The Home Renew 360 Team.

10/01/2020

Richard B.

when we first met with Ron Levi from Home Renew 360 he showed showed us all the materials and what to expect when doing the roof replacement. We did have 2-3 other estimates and they wasn't as detailed, lower quality and very pushy. Another thing we didn't know was that we can check by CSLB website and found out that all of the others were not exactly correct about the stories they said about their company (complains on the license, 1 year in business when saying 20 years). Home Renew 360 had a clean record and very good review and we felt like we can trust Ron. They did they job exactly as promised and went above and beyond to make us happy and our house looks beautiful. we will definitely hire the again in future projects!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased to hear you did your research and found our company to be credible and reliable. So happy to know you enjoyed the work done, and we look forward to hopefully earning your business in the future. Best, The Home Renew 360 Team

09/26/2020

jim L.

We contacted Angie's List for our roofing needs. Set an appointment and met with "Erik" Gombinski, Supervisor. My wife and I mentioned to Erik what & why it was our desire to do the demo. After and with additional information, Erik stated, hold off (our house is for sale) and for all the right reasons wait to see what/if a buyer would want to do. The decision was "right" and the overall idea was not to spend our $$ unnecessarily, but to see what is coming up. Erik was not only a great representative of Home Renew 360 BUT a true professional in estimating what is truly all end. Would/Will use Erik and Home Renew 360 on any/all our needs on our next purchase with WHAT WE KNOW TODAY, total peace of mind on the quality, concern, and representation? Thank you Erik, Audrea & Jim Langdon, Santa Ana, Ca.

Description of Work
remove a 10 x 15 side addition to our home patio

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

08/18/2020

alex M.

Ron Levi has been our project manager for work on our Riverside house. Started with a full replacement of the roof. What has been really tricky is that we are in Washington and had to rely on telephone and FaceTime communication. We can't say enough good things about how this has gone. Ron has been on top of everything and got work done so quickly. In fact we are so happy with the work on the roof that we are now working with him on painting the exterior and replacing the windows. The painting is a really big job on this old house with extensive sanding and some wood siding repair. Again, communication with Ron has been great and he's been on top of the job at all times. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof replacement, exterior painting and new windows

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We are so glad you enjoyed working with Ron. Please keep us in mind for any future home improvement projects! Best, The Home Renew 360 Team

08/05/2020

gordon S.

Ridiculous price proposal by Aiden representative of Home Renew 360. His original estimate of $19,000 plus was $10,000 more than the winning bid of $8,900. When he saw we were not interested in his original bid, he lowered it to $14,818, which was also almost $5,000 more than the second highest bid of $10,000. We had a very simple re-roof without needing to replace anything except removing and replacing shingles and fixing a couple of rotted boards. Make sure you get other bids before accepting any bids from this company.

Description of Work
Re-roof 1200 sq. ft. single story house.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Review for Home Renew 360 - 3711 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA - 38774887

07/31/2020

Ron P.

there estimater arrived on time which was a great start but unfortunately was no prepared he didn't bring a tape measure or tried to take any measurements of the job which is important so he can give me an accurate estimate of the job at hand.after he was done walking and talking he told me he would send me the estimate I haven't received the estimate or any calls since. Ive been doing electrical for 20 years and that is not how I would walk a job.

Description of Work
Cut concrete and repair and repair after plumbing was moved also talked to him about installing a beam and drywall and tape in a kitchen and a bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, remodeling, home remodeling, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/27/2020

Daniel W.

Everything was GREAT! It was quick and they did a GREAT job! Ben Levy gave us the estimate. Cody and Arik were very involved in the whole process. Ben was ALWAYS available with a phone call. Loved that they showed up in masks as safety is number one right now in this age of COVID-19.

Description of Work
I needed to have my driveway removed and replaced due to tree-root invasion. I also had my steps and porch replaced.

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/20/2020