Corey Brown Decor

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

Carson Park

Long Beach, CA 90808

The most challenging aspect of decorating is knowing where to begin. This is why design assistance is so valuable. It takes the guesswork out of creating the home you have always wanted and makes your decorating experience rewarding....

interior decorators (54)home remodeling (14)interior painting (3)

04/12/2021

Please hire Corey Brown. He’s prompt for an appointment, asks the appropriate questions, walks the room, measures and then formulates a plan for each room. Next he shows you the room layout and several choices of furniture on his tablet. He recommends that you visit the showroom to check out the furniture. My favorite, he does ALL the shopping, all the phone calls arranging shipment. And, then to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room design and family room media center

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2021

It was such a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you in the future.

01/31/2021

Corey is super easy and a delight to work with. He carefully listens to your thoughts and ideas and makes the magic happen. Corey is extremely organized, budget conscious and provides realistic time frames. I would highly recommend Corey for any interior design & decorating project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Design & Decorating

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you. The transformation of your condo is pretty spectacular. I am delighted that you are able to enjoy a space that is designed just for you. Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your project.

01/26/2021

Corey is amazing! He transformed my living space with much needed modern decor and he was so delightful to collaborate with during the entire process. He has an excellent partnership with his contractors who also have high quality work. I will definitely be calling him for his design expertise for the bathroom remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Select new flooring, light and home accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

It was great working with you as well. Everything turned out amazing! Your home is so bright and alive now. I look forward to working with you in the future.

12/16/2020

Corey did an impeccable job for our coastal home in Newport Beach. He provided us with several options for each space, was extremely efficient and completed everything in a timely and well organized manner. Decorating a brand new home can be so daunting but Corey really made the process so easy for us. Most importantly, our home looks fantastic - all thanks to him. He’s also very reasonable and al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorate Living room, dining room, principle bedroom, and 2 guest bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

You were such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you in the future.

10/14/2020

Corey is so talented and fun to work with. He really listened and understood our aesthetic but was also able to push us slightly to expand. The outcome is so beautiful and we couldn’t have made it as wonderful without his guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full home remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you both. Wishing you and your growing family many years of amazing memories in your newly remodeled home. Thank you for trusting me with such a large project, especially with the challenges of getting materials during a time where vendors were closed. Despite all of those obstacles we finished earlier than expected. I look forward to working with you again in t...

12/13/2019

For the first 2 rooms of our ongoing redecorating projects, we picked the colors ourselves and were satisfied. The 3 room, not so much. So we wanted a decorator to help with the choice because it involved 2 open/connected rooms and a hallway. That turned out better than we had hoped. He also helped with choices for coffee tables, end table, a lamp, and agreed with our choice of floor lamp. So his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint consultation and tiled and designed custom fireplace and wall unit

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Your project turned out beautifully. We certainly had some hiccups during this process with the custom cabinet maker but the end result is simply amazing. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/23/2019

The provider Corey Brown did an excellent job. Corey was just the person i needed. My spouse passed away about five years ago. She was the person who handled all of interior decorating needs. Corey sized up the situation and quickly make a recommendation as to the best colors to use. He also came back to ensure the painter, knew just what we needed. Corey was prompt, professional provided all the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint consultation

CATEGORY interior designers,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

So happy that you are pleased with the color selections. It was great working with you.

10/01/2019

This was my first time working with an interior designer and I'm glad to say that it was a pleasant and fun experience. Corey was great to work with in terms of overall professionalism and he was sensitive to my personal style and needs. He also added some colors and deco pieces that I didn't think of but worked out very nicely. I'm very happy with how much more festive my house looks and feels fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior decorating, holiday decor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

It was such a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again on future projects.

09/27/2019

AMAZING! Corey has an excellent sense of style and color combined with pragmatism and a knowledge of the process of remodeling a home. His design ideas and advice were excellent. Plus he is very punctual, pleasant, and kind. I am so happy with our house and can't thank him enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Media room and Dining room remodel

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

I am so happy that you love everything. It’s like a new home now and it turned out beautiful. Thank you for being amazing clients and I look forward to working with you on future projects.

09/25/2019

Corey was amazing! Extremely talented designer with a amazing eye for detail. I highly recommend him for any project you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Photo for Corey Brown Decor - Carson Park, Long Beach, CA - 38220474

Interior design. Color consultations. Furnishing. Space planning.

ask for details