Cooper Construction & Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

3553 Atlantic # 638

Long Beach, CA 90807

We are a licensed, insured and bonded general contracting and painting company serving the needs of clients in the commercial, industrial, public works, and residential fields. As a 2008 and 2009 (A+ Rated Angie's List company) and growing Small Business Enterprise (SBE), our clients look to our

08/05/2016

Mailyn K.

Ivory was excellent and helped us choose the perfect paint color. Had very good help. Made sure every thing was perfect before completing the job, that included miss spots and drips. We would recommend Ivory 110%.

Description of Work
Painted entire outside of my house including detached garage and patio.

04/29/2010

Mary H.

I will definately call Ivory in the next month or so to paint the master bedroom. IWe have been very pleased each time he has done work for us.

Description of Work
This was the second time I used Ivory. He painted a bedroom and office. The office required extensive patching as there was new construction on one wall as well as damage resulting from wall paper removal tha I did. This was the second time I hired Ivory. In April 2008, I hired Ivory and his staff tp re-stucco my house and paint all trim. Ivory also referred me to a carpenter who built a handrail and railing around our porch, as well as two gates.

01/16/2009

CATHY G.

Ivory was a pleasure to work with and always tried to make sure we were satisfied. Ivory returned my initial call promptly. Their crew arrived as schedule on time each day, and were always courteous and efficient. His color coordinator helped us choose family of colors (body, fascia and trim). The colors didn't turn out quite what we expected, but they did a good job, ALL the crew tried to look for detail work that needed to be done. They removed and disposed of all the waste (instead of dumping in my garden). The only problem was that we should have had THOROUGH inspection of ALL termite damaged boards BEFORE painting was started so those boards could have been replaced at that time, instead of after initial painting was done.

Description of Work
Power wash, priming and painting (2 coats) 3/4 House Exterior; Replaced or repaired 30+ termite damaged boards and parts of 3 large beams.

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/02/2008

Muriel M.

Working with Ivory was easy and fun. His bid was the lowest, yet his drive toward excellence was the highest upon initial interview. I went to see two of his previous jobs and knew he was the man! His color specialist and I conferred for about an hour, during which time I showed him colors I liked. He listened! A few days later, while the carpentry was progressing, the very professional color board arrived with eight combinations for me to choose from. Ivory was patient and understanding when it took me a week or two to decide. As the work progressed, I was watching the worst house on the block transform into a gem and a jewel. Drivers-by stopped to ask for his card or to copy down his number from his sign in the front yard. Then a neighbor or two came by to get estimates for their homes and to inquire exactly what colors (by brand and by name) we were using.

Description of Work
Complete exterior makeover of an 850-ish square foot home that had not been maintained in many years. This was a probate case and the house was being prepared for sale. Some eaves and fascia were replaced due to much wood rot and termite damage. Those that were not replaced were filled and sanded to look like new. The rotting front railing and entire back patio cover were replaced and painted. Stucco damage was repaired. The wood panel on the front of the house was sanded and re-sanded and missing pieces were replaced. The house was power-washed and primed. The concrete back patio, all the stucco, the front wood panel, the trim and the doors were painted.

04/05/2008

Stephen S.

From start to finish Ivory and his team were fantastic! They were professional, sincere, honest, caring, fair and always on time. I found Cooper's Painting via a flyer left on my front porch. I called for a Free estimate Tuesday evening and on Thursday morning Ivory arrived right on time to walk the house. After approximately 30 minutes of sharing ideas he provided us with a bid and said that he would be available to start on Monday. My wife asked Ivory for a list of references which he provided on the spot. Later that day she contacted three separate references. All had wonderful things to say. On my way to work that Friday I drove by one of his projects to check out his work. It was beautiful. I called Ivory immediately to set up a time to sign the contract. The next day, he and his designer arrived to talk about our project. I felt like I was on Curb Appeal. Ivory prepped the house for an entire week and then painted for another! I highly recommend Cooper's Painting.

Description of Work
Power washed entire home. Repaired cracks in stucco. Scraped, sanded and primed all wood surfaces. Caulked windows. Filled and sanded damaged eaves. Provided designer to offer a variety of color palettes. Provided carpenter to repair damaged door trim, replace garage entry door, remove gutters and build new front porch columns. Painted entire house, garage, trim, windows, patio door, garage entry door and wood fence using four different colors.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, interior designers, remodeling, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters

C.R. Plastering

C.R. Plastering is here to make your stucco dreams come true! We offer the highest quality and and attention to detail. Whether your project involves minor repairs or a complete re-stucco, we can get the job done right and with efficiency! Call us today for your free estimate!

Award 2022
    Offers by C.R. Plastering on Angi
    House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

James White Painting

Additional phone: 818-795-8487

Offers by James White Painting on Angi

full service contracting company specializing in building design, remodeling(all types), carpentry, plumbing, electrical, window/door installation, painting (interior/exterior), reglazing: bathtub & sink.

NA