Cooper Construction & Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a licensed, insured and bonded general contracting and painting company serving the needs of clients in the commercial, industrial, public works, and residential fields. As a 2008 and 2009 (A+ Rated Angie's List company) and growing Small Business Enterprise (SBE), our clients look to our business our clients look to our business motto, Reliability-Quality-Community, when selecting a contracting company. We provide professionalism, excellent customer service, and high quality work at competitive prices servicing all areas of Los Angeles and Orange Counties....

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
James White Painting

Additional phone: 818-795-8487

Offers by James White Painting on Angi
All State Construction Inc.

Welcome to All State Construction! All state Construction is one of the largest home improvement and general contracting companies in Southern California. We have been operating in Los Angeles county for over twenty years, meeting the needs of the community in all facets of home improvement. Our company is fully licensed, insured and bonded, including workers compensation and a member in good standing with the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau. All of us here at All state Construction are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality services, products and workmanship. Our workers are factory-trained specialists in all aspects of home improvement. We look forward to hearing from you about your upcoming project.

Offers by All State Construction Inc. on Angi

08/05/2016

Ivory was excellent and helped us choose the perfect paint color. Had very good help. Made sure every thing was perfect before completing the job, that included miss spots and drips. We would recommend Ivory 110%.

Description of Work
Painted entire outside of my house including detached garage and patio.

04/29/2010

I will definately call Ivory in the next month or so to paint the master bedroom. IWe have been very pleased each time he has done work for us.

Description of Work
This was the second time I used Ivory. He painted a bedroom and office. The office required extensive patching as there was new construction on one wall as well as damage resulting from wall paper removal tha I did. This was the second time I hired Ivory. In April 2008, I hired Ivory and his staff tp re-stucco my house and paint all trim. Ivory also referred me to a carpenter who built a handrail and railing around our porch, as well as two gates.

01/16/2009

Ivory was a pleasure to work with and always tried to make sure we were satisfied. Ivory returned my initial call promptly. Their crew arrived as schedule on time each day, and were always courteous and efficient. His color coordinator helped us choose family of colors (body, fascia and trim). The colors didn't turn out quite what we expected, but they did a good job, ALL the crew tried to look fo...

Description of Work
Power wash, priming and painting (2 coats) 3/4 House Exterior; Replaced or repaired 30+ termite damaged boards and parts of 3 large beams.

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/02/2008

Working with Ivory was easy and fun. His bid was the lowest, yet his drive toward excellence was the highest upon initial interview. I went to see two of his previous jobs and knew he was the man! His color specialist and I conferred for about an hour, during which time I showed him colors I liked. He listened! A few days later, while the carpentry was progressing, the very professional color boar...

Description of Work
Complete exterior makeover of an 850-ish square foot home that had not been maintained in many years. This was a probate case and the house was being prepared for sale. Some eaves and fascia were replaced due to much wood rot and termite damage. Those that were not replaced were filled and sanded to look like new. The rotting front railing and entire back patio cover were replaced and painted. Stucco damage was repaired. The wood panel on the front of the house was sanded and re-sanded and missing pieces were replaced. The house was power-washed and primed. The concrete back patio, all the stucco, the front wood panel, the trim and the doors were painted.

04/05/2008

From start to finish Ivory and his team were fantastic! They were professional, sincere, honest, caring, fair and always on time. I found Cooper's Painting via a flyer left on my front porch. I called for a Free estimate Tuesday evening and on Thursday morning Ivory arrived right on time to walk the house. After approximately 30 minutes of sharing ideas he provided us with a bid and said that he w...

Description of Work
Power washed entire home. Repaired cracks in stucco. Scraped, sanded and primed all wood surfaces. Caulked windows. Filled and sanded damaged eaves. Provided designer to offer a variety of color palettes. Provided carpenter to repair damaged door trim, replace garage entry door, remove gutters and build new front porch columns. Painted entire house, garage, trim, windows, patio door, garage entry door and wood fence using four different colors.

Category garage doors,gutter repair,interior designers,remodeling,replacement windows,pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

full service contracting company specializing in building design, remodeling(all types), carpentry, plumbing, electrical, window/door installation, painting (interior/exterior), reglazing: bathtub & sink.

NA