California Consultants

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2012

California Consultants has been involved in the construction industry since the late 1980s serving the northeast to the southwest regions as well as Hawaii. We have assisted Builders, Architects, Manufacturers, Attorneys and Engineers through all phases of Construction, legal actions, repair estimates as well as presenting recommendations and oversight of the mediation and corrections resulting in the resolution of many cases. Our experience has brought resolution to materials, products and installations, with defects and disputes that are often associated with complex issues within the construction envelopes such as stucco, plaster, masonry, roofs, balconies, windows, doors, skylights and flashing. Often such defects are compounded with installation, product and manufacture defects as well as design deficiencies and material compatibility. Our expertise will uncover the cause(s) as well as contributing factors to make your project whole and complete!...

LA Teams

LA Teams

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform.

04/18/2013

He was very courteous and professional and did a good job. I was happy with the service they provided. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used California Consultants a few weeks ago to repair my garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

04/21/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been putting off this project for a long time. but finally found a company that would take care of everything turn key for me it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, they get a great job and came in under budget !

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,picture framing,garage doors,home inspection,woodworking,foundation repair,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

04/20/2012

They showed up on tome and got done as scheduled and kept everything clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entry door wast installed, with stucco work.

CATEGORY stucco,doors

We offer Consulting & Contracting Consulting: Construction Defect Investigations Expert Witness Testimony Water / Air Infiltration Testing ASTM / AAMA Stucco Testing & Evaluation InfraRed Surveys Destructive Investigation & Testing Non-Destructive Investigation & Testing Third-Party Administration (liability / property) Litigation Management Trial Preparation Contracting: New Construction Renovations / Remodeling Windows & Doors

handy man repairs