Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2005

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837....

gutter cleaning (266)gutter repair (63)roof cleaning (27)pressure washing (3)window cleaning (6)window replacement (2)house painting (1)

03/24/2022

R S.

Alonzo came out to provide an estimate which I accepted. He and his crew started immediately and finished the job within 2 hours of the estimate. He suggested removing the permanent leaf filter covering since it was collecting pine needles and other leaves, so this became part of the job.

Description of Work
Clean leaves off roof and clean gutters.

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

12/03/2020

Jared M.

Very well. Punctual, easy and thorough. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

08/11/2020

Sharon W.

Great, all done in about hour. I was called about 5 minutes after I requested an estimate. They had cleaned them about 2 years ago, and I was pleased with their work. They arrived promptly, with all the necessary equipment. Everything was cleaned up when they finished. No leaves or black gunk remained on the property, and the roof was swept clean.

Description of Work
Removed leaves and debris from rain gutters.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/06/2020

Ana Z.

The work was completed on time with a good staff. Thank you

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gun shop

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/05/2020

Jack M.

They were on time. They did the job quickly in about two hours. The re-caulked in some places, flushed all the gutters with water.

Description of Work
I had them clean the gutters.

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

02/26/2020

David and Cathy G.

Our awful experiences with our new +$40,000 Patio Cover Patios by B&B just became worse (see their review) when the gutter their sub-contractor installed (Above & Beyond Rain Gutters) overflowed like a waterfall not only onto our so-called “rain proof” patio, but also falling on our outdoor electrical, timer, etc. against our bedroom wall We contacted Jordan, Paul’s son who is active with the Company. Paul refused to pay to fix the gutter UNLESS we agreed to remove our review and never mention our experiences with Patios by B&B again, “under threat of libel.” We were so shocked and upset at his refusal to pay unless we met those conditions that we said that was unreasonable to refuse to fix such a major problem without any conditions. So we had to start over finding a new “gutter guy.” It was SO refreshing and wonderful to find Patrick, owner of Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning, who handled almost every single step of our transaction PERFECTLY! 1) On Thursday, Patrick answered our call in person immediately; 2) He came over that same morning to give us an estimate. When he reviewed the situation, he showed us WHY the rain was overflowing the previously installed gutter. THE PREVIOUS GUTTER was INSTALLED IMPROPERLY! When we looked at our roof and gutter, it was immediately clear that Patrick was right and Above and Beyond Rain Gutters had installed the gutter exactly following our roof line (which, like many other houses, is NOT LEVEL)! So, instead of the water flowing AWAY from the house to the downspout, the gutter slanted so the water flowed into the corner near our bedroom!. So THAT was one of the main reasons we were flooded with water in the wrong area. 3) Patrick first offered a less expensive “fix” for the problem (to install a second downspout in the overflow area). We appreciated his considering our expenses, but told him we needed to try and get the previously promised “rain proofed patio” actually rainproof. 4) Patrick then said he could replace the gutter not only with a larger size but, most importantly, one that would be ANGLED so ALL the water would flow AWAY from the house into the downspout the way it was supposed to. THAT is what we wanted. 5) Patrick and his great crew CAME OUT the NEXT MORNING (within 24 hours after our first call contact) and not only installed the gutter EXACTLY the way he described (with the CLEAR angle to the right direction), but ALSO added a small “re-director’ close to the roof that will send some of the excess water that the two roofs combining created near our bedroom away from that one vulnerable corner.

Description of Work
Replace Previously Installed Ineffective Gutter

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

11/22/2019

Petrus W.

They were on time and very fast. Reconnected gutters in back of house for no additional charge

Description of Work
Repair and clean raingutters

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for having us happy holidays

02/15/2019

marc B.

Pat and the crew are highly recommended by me. Alonzo came out right away to give us a quote for a gutter cleaning and repair of our existing installation. We had a poorly designed setup from years ago, draining into nowhereland -- and they quickly figured out what we needed to do! They gave me a quote and ordered the parts needed (our gutters are round). We scheduled the installation and everything went great, they re-routed our gutter to go exactly where we needed, and spliced the existing downspouts into the new gutter. They cleaned all the gutters on our 2 story tall roof, no problems and no mess left behind. And they kept the costs low. They also were very flexible with the installation scheduling and got the work in before the torrential Los Angeles rains.

Description of Work
Reroute existing gutter drain pipe and connect to sump pump + Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Review for Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning - 242 Prospect Ave, Long Beach, CA - 37715812

01/07/2019

Joi M.

Great. They were punctual and thorough.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning and repair

Category gutter cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

07/06/2018

Jacqueline M.

very prompt, professional. Work was done on time, and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

Thank you very much for having up keep in touch you have three month warranty or until rain take care

06/21/2018

Bruce H.

I contacted Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning late in the day on Wednesday. They contacted me and gave me a time window for the next morning. They showed up in the window promised and their crew did a good job. I would recommend and use again going forward for annual service.

Description of Work
I need my rain gutters cleaned and a certain area cleared.

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

Thank you very much for having us and your review it helps a lot take care from pat

03/15/2018

Gilda L.

He did a great job. I will recommend him and use him, again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning Service

Work Completed On 01/06/2018

01/06/2018

Mary C.

My initial experience with Patrick Bresnahan was good. When his two guys came (Eduarto and Francisco) they quoted me a price and we negotiated it down to $250. I asked them how long it would take to clean the gutters and Eduarto told me 45 minutes. I told him to do a good job. He told me if it was a bad job it would be done in 30 minutes. Well, they completed the work in 20 minutes. Eduarto kept on rushing Francisco. He also seemed extremely impatient with me and my concerns. When Francisco was trying to explain some stuff to me, Eduarto kept on yelling at him to tell him to get out. It was overall an extremely uncomfortable experience for me. ___ UPDATE: The owner was very responsive and apologized for the bad service. He offered to clean my gutters for free next year personally.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning only.

Work Completed On 01/06/2018

11/13/2017

Ed D.

The crew (2 men) came to quote the job and offered to accomplish the task if their offer was accepted. It was. They completed the job in about 2 hours and cleaned up debris.

Description of Work
Cleaned rain gutters and blew leaves off of roof

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

05/03/2017

Francis P.

Was charged $720 which seemed high. It was agreed that this would include repair of the leaking gutters as soon as the rain stopped. Took quite a bit of wrangling to get the crew back out to do the repair. They were then 10 minutes are ready to leave. Next rain, another area of the gutters leaked as well as the original "repaired" area. Too much effort to have them come back.

Description of Work
Call urgently for cleaning and repair of rain gutters.

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

02/23/2017

wayne M.

They showed up on time, were very courteous and went right to work. No haggling for additional payment for anything. They cleaned up the debris promptly and went with me to inspect the work. Great purchase. Great Service

Description of Work
I needed gutters and downspouts cleaned out and also reattachment of one section of gutter that had pulled away from the 2nd story roof by about a foot.

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

02/18/2017

Bryan C.

He cleaned all the rain gutters for only $275, it rained pretty hard today and the area that previously was creating a mini waterfall in the corner is now going down the downspout, so there is no more waterfall. I'm very satisfied and will definitely call him again in the future.

Description of Work
Rain gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

02/13/2017

Nancy M.

They were professional, polite and fast.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

01/31/2017

William E B.

Very well. Workers on time , polite and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and down spouts.

Work Completed On 01/27/2017

12/07/2016

Emily T.

Good Job - even cleaned my balcony.

Description of Work
gutter and roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2016

11/04/2016

Mary H.

They arrived right at 7 am per my request and were finished very quickly.

Description of Work
Cleaned out rain gutters and got all the leaves off the roof of both the house and the patio cover.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

11/03/2016

Lawrence & Mary Ann R.

Company rep. looked at all rain gutters from the ground. Suggested splash guards be installed at overflow points. No work was contracted. At next rain I discovered the cause of the overflow to be coming from a second story drain gutter that had no separate drain conduit. It was the cause of the overflow to first story gutter. Company rep. did not see the problem and a splash guard would not have solved the problem. Also, I think inspection fee was not deductible from any contracted work.

Description of Work
Rain gutter inspection. Looking for the cause of gutter overflow during heavy rains.

Work Completed On 12/01/2015