Bond Family Inc/Integ Roof & Gutter

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2005

6331 Cherry Ave

Long Beach, CA 90805

INTEG ROOF & GUTTER COMPANY is a family owned and operated roofing contractor founded in 1997. For 35 years, the owner, Sean Bond, has been a resident of Stratford Square, Long Beach, California. We serve Los Angeles and Orange County including the cities of Long Beach, San Pedro, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach. From tear off to the final inspection, our roofing work is built to high quality standards. Our roofers and foremen are well trained and experienced. Sean is personally involved with all projects and will visit the job sites throughout the project. At Integ Roof & Gutter Company, our goal is to make the process of repairing and installing a new roof easy and efficient for the homeowner, building owner or HOA Board. Additional fax - (562) 428 9804. Additional address - 6331 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA, 90805....

12/13/2016

Mark M.

Very nice work. Install took in 1 day, as promised.

Description of Work
New, semi custom rain gutters.

12/01/2014

Terry A.

They did a great job. They were very professional and the quality of the work was great. The price was very reasonable. Their punctuality was good and they worked with me on it. I talked to another company and I liked them better. Their price was almost half of what the other company wanted.

Description of Work
They replaced our gutters.

07/28/2014

Terry A.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters front and back of our house. The men showed up right on time. They did a great job and were very friendly and very professional. Installation took about 2 hrs. Mike Mercadante (Sales and Project Manager) was friendly and professional. I would use them again.

12/01/2012

Corbin S.

I was impressed by their responsiveness and assistance even though I didn't end up working with them.

Description of Work
Called to see if Integ could fabricate and install a new chimney cover/cap/spark arrestor. They called back to say that they don't do that kind of work but gave me the name of another fabricator who might be able to help.

Category roofing, chimney caps

We are now Fabricating and installing Chimney caps

06/10/2012

Arthur S.

I understand that roofers are put in a hard spot when quoting prices. They just don't know what they will run into when they do the tear off. They can run into dry rot, termites, water damage, you get the picture. If they were to tell you up front when they give you the quote that they may have problems, you might assume that they are letting you know that the quote doesn't mean anything because they will find more things to fix. The things that went wrong in my case, there was a lot of wood that had to be replaced from old age, the house is over 50 years old. I also didn't expect to have a tear off on my house, but the tar paper under the newest roof was so brittle that it would snap if you looked at it wrong. No sense in putting a second roof on top of that time bomb. My final problem was a leaking chimney. It was added on 20 years ago with a re-model and had always leaked. This they worked on over time after every rain storm. It turned out that the whole thing was never water proofed with tar paper or caulking. I think it's done, but we haven't had a good rain since the last time the worked on it. It should be OK.

Description of Work
It was supposed to be a tear off of the garage and just a second roof on top of the house. It ended up as a tear off of both and re-roofing everything. The chimney was a big problem, it is a box made of wood with siding and has the zero clearance pipe running through it.

Category roofing, chimney caps

05/30/2012

David H.

I have to say out of the three bids, Mike was the one that really took the time to explain the process and the costs. However, I told him twice that I was on a very tight budget and his quote was the highest of the three (with room to grow depending on any dry rot). I simply had to go with the lowest bidder and am actually very happy with the outcome. Thanks again and if I had the dough, I would of hired Mike and his crew.

Description of Work
Leak found in Garage. Asked for quote to patch or re-roof.

02/17/2012

Vilasinee T.

the job went well. a little phone tag at the beginning due to time restraint. the job was completed in 1 day and they clean up after very nice.

Description of Work
put in new gutter around the house and seal broken pipe and put in missing roofing pieces.

10/22/2011

Patrick B.

Integ was recommended by another general contractor that I used for inside work and Integ was thorough in their bid. They met on location for an inspection and presented a complete bid, including roof and guttering, however, I thought they might be too high, so I obtained another bid from another company who came in somewhat lower. I am using the second company.

Description of Work
Integ Roof Company provided an estimate to repair and reroof my tile roof, including guttering, but I chose another roofing company. Integ's bid was somewhat higher and both companies had same good ratings.

09/06/2011

Patrick K.

Overall it went well. They were supposed to install the gutter on the two sides of the rooftop room that drained onto the main roof; when I came home in the afternoon, I found that they had misinterpreted the drawing made by their estimator, and had done a mirror image of the installation. Fortunately I caught it, and they said they would do the right side, and I told them they could leave what they already installed. So, in effect I got three sides done with a gutter for the price of two. I don't fault the installers, since the estimators' diagram could have been interpreted either way, and it was an unusual job (just 2sides, not all the way around). Overall, we are pleased by the result, and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Added gutter around a room on the roof of the condominium building; also cleared a three-foot strip of the old roof around two sides of the room and replaced the roofing. It was a repair to the roof rather than a complete roof installation.

07/10/2011

Donald B.

fine

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

06/14/2011

Stephen K.

They were a very good company, and I was very pleased with them. They replaced the shingles on the ridge line of my roof and cleaned up the roof essentially. They seemed to be very candid and honest about their estimates of what was needed and did not try and sell me anything that they didn't think I needed. The price of $500 was quite reasonable for what they did; I had received higher estimates from other companies. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Integ Roof & Gutter to basically do a roof tune up for me.

12/07/2010

Valerie U.

Estimator was prompt and professional - he did a drawing on site and gave me an estimate before leaving. The crew showed up while I was a way for the day and the gutters were installed when I returned. Job was well done.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters on one section of the roof and repaired gutters in another section of the roof.

12/07/2010

Pamela K.

It didn't.

Description of Work
Called Ruby and emailed desired specs for a roof and deck to Mike 8/31/10, and waited for a call back to schedule an appointment. No response. I followed up on 9/8/10, Mike told me they were interested in the job, and he was going to talk to his boss later that day. No one ever called.

09/13/2010

Stephen K.

We were very happy with their work. They are also located close to us.

Description of Work
They did a roof tune-up. They replaced some shingles and redid he flashing around the various pipes coming out of the roof.

10/14/2009

Denise M.

The job started on time and they finished all of the work on time. They did a good job. There were a couple of negatives throughout the project. When we went back to the house they had not finished reattaching the wires from the top of the house to the poles. The thing that was odd about them was that when I asked about their payment policy they said that they accepted cash and when I went to pay with a check they told me that they literally meant cash. I thought that was strange. I would hire them back in the future.

Description of Work
Integ Roofing And Gutter came out to install a new roof on my home.

Hi [member name removed] Im a little concerned about this. Please call me at the office im wondering if someone may have done a side job and used my contract. I am the owner and my name is Sean 5626820330 thanks

10/08/2009

Dawn B.

Overall Integ did a good job. They responded to my first call right away, gave us some different options to an expensive project (dormers vs. attic fans), and worked quickly to complete.

Description of Work
Called Integ to get a quote for installing an attic fan. Sean came out the same day and recommended to install dormers in the roof rather than the expense of an attic fan. We took his advice and hired them to install the 3 dormers ($150 each). They were a little late arriving, but got to work and finished quickly. They installed the dormers, primed and painted them brown to match the roof, and even touched up paint on another dormer and skylight where the paint was peeling. They were done within a few hours and the garage is significantly cooler during the day and the house doesn't get as hot in the evening as it was.

02/06/2009

David T.

I contacted them, got a bid, which was very competitive, and they reroofed both a house and duplex two weeks later. They were in and out in three days and left the place nice and clean, and didn't clobber all the plants. Their service was great.

Description of Work
Integ removed two old roofs and replaced them with new composite shingles. They also installed the rain gutters.

11/05/2007

paul C.

I called for an appointment to get an estimate for the work. "Mike" called me back and we scheduled for him to come by when I was at work. He was supposed to leave me an estimate at the house, but I did not receive anything, nor did I get a phone call from him or Integ.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate to install gutters.

10/03/2006

JULIAN A.

The estimator carefully checked our roofline, taking his time to note all difficult areas. Estimate was not the cheapest, but the most thorough by far. After we faxed in acceptance, the lead time was very fast, only three days for installation. Installers arrived on time, worked carefully (we have lots of plants around the house that could have been damaged), quickly, and even helped patch a few unnoticed holes in our roofing. They completed their work in just five hours, including cleanup. Very pleased with the installation. It blends in perfectly with the house (please note, it has NOT rained yet here) (early Oct. in SoCal), so I cannot comment on the performance of the gutters, just the installation.

Description of Work
Integ roofing performed complete 5'' seamless aluminum gutter installation on our home and unattached garage. Home and garage are single level, but both have distinct challenges with uneven corners, odd downspout locations and rises in the fascia. Total ft of gutter approx. 275, 9 x 90 degree mitres, 8 downspouts installed. Labor guaranteed for 5 years, material for life.

12/15/2005

HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY RESPONSIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER. THEY STARTED ON TIME, AND THEY FINISHED ON TIME. THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES, AND THEY DIDN'T LET THEIR SCHEDULE INTERFERE WITH OURS.

Description of Work
HE REPLACED THE ROOF AND THE GUTTERS AROUND THE HOUSE.

11/17/2005

NINA A.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. THEY WERE PROMPT AND COURTEOUS AND WORKED VERY HARD AT OUR JOB. THE WORK TOOK LONGER AND WAS MORE CHALLENGING DUE TO THE AGE OF THE HOUSE BUT THEY COMPLETED EVERYTHING NICELY.

Description of Work
REMOVAL OF ALL OLD GUTTERS AND DOWN SPOUTS AND REPLACEMENT OF ALL NEW ONES.