Bond Family Inc/Integ Roof & Gutter

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2005

INTEG ROOF & GUTTER COMPANY is a family owned and operated roofing contractor founded in 1997. For 35 years, the owner, Sean Bond, has been a resident of Stratford Square, Long Beach, California. We serve Los Angeles and Orange County including the cities of Long Beach, San Pedro, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach. From tear off to the final inspection, our roofing work is built to high quality standards. Our roofers and foremen are well trained and experienced. Sean is personally involved with all projects and will visit the job sites throughout the project. At Integ Roof & Gutter Company, our goal is to make the process of repairing and installing a new roof easy and efficient for the homeowner, building owner or HOA Board. Additional fax - (562) 428 9804. Additional address - 6331 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA, 90805....

Todd Allen Construction

Todd Allen Construction

Full service contractor for over 27 years. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

12/13/2016

Very nice work. Install took in 1 day, as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New, semi custom rain gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

12/01/2014

They did a great job. They were very professional and the quality of the work was great. The price was very reasonable. Their punctuality was good and they worked with me on it. I talked to another company and I liked them better. Their price was almost half of what the other company wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

12/01/2012

I was impressed by their responsiveness and assistance even though I didn't end up working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to see if Integ could fabricate and install a new chimney cover/cap/spark arrestor. They called back to say that they don't do that kind of work but gave me the name of another fabricator who might be able to help.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

We are now Fabricating and installing Chimney caps

06/10/2012

I understand that roofers are put in a hard spot when quoting prices. They just don't know what they will run into when they do the tear off. They can run into dry rot, termites, water damage, you get the picture. If they were to tell you up front when they give you the quote that they may have problems, you might assume that they are letting you know that the quote doesn't mean anything because t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was supposed to be a tear off of the garage and just a second roof on top of the house. It ended up as a tear off of both and re-roofing everything. The chimney was a big problem, it is a box made of wood with siding and has the zero clearance pipe running through it.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

05/30/2012

I have to say out of the three bids, Mike was the one that really took the time to explain the process and the costs. However, I told him twice that I was on a very tight budget and his quote was the highest of the three (with room to grow depending on any dry rot). I simply had to go with the lowest bidder and am actually very happy with the outcome. Thanks again and if I had the dough, I would o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak found in Garage. Asked for quote to patch or re-roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing , Seamless Rain Gutters, Sheet Metal, Custom sheet metal, Standing seam Roofing, We carry many shapes in seamless gutters, We offer financing on Residential roofs. Zero interest and zero payments for up to 18 months.

Please Inquire.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available