Arrow Appliances

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2010

4010 E De Ora Way

Long Beach, CA 90815

Additional e-mail - arrowappliances@yahoo.com‎.

06/01/2013

shelley R.

Although our washer was not repairable, or not worth repairing, the service provided was excellent. The owner came out the day after I had called. I had had an awful experience with another appliance repair company, and this was a great experience. David was professional,on time, and honest about it not being worth repairing. I will definitely refer them to friends and family, or anyone who needs an appliance repaired!!!

Description of Work
Came out to inspect our washing machine.

04/22/2013

Doug S.

5 out of 5 stars for the two experiences I have had with Arrow Appliances.

Description of Work
I have used Arrow Appliances on two occasions. The first time was about 18 months ago to service my Kenmore Dishwasher- it wasn't doing a good job cleaning th dishes and previous experiences with Kenmore repairmen didn't really do the trick. Dave Watters, who heads the company, showed up on time, is very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. He took the pump section apart, cleaned out a lot of debris and got my dishwaher running like a champ. He also counseled me on proper use of detergents and Jet dry. During that service call, I asked him to check out my Kenmore dryer. Dave had all the tools and cleaned out a ton of dryer lint and dust that had accumulated. He spotted a worn belt, which I had him replace. The tab was very, very reasonable and I saved money as it was on the same service call. Dave returned last week to clean out the pump part of the dishwasher again as a preventative measur.. I had broken a glass in the machine and couldn't find the missing piece of glass. He found it and showed me that very little ( a couple of citrus seeds) was all that was in the pump besides the glass. The bill was nominal and fair. He also looked at my dryer- it was still fine and brought to my attention that the hashing machine drain pipe was perhaps clogged as there was evidence of water backing out. He correctly diagnosed the problem: my drain hose had been pushed down too far into the pipe. He checked for a replacement clip for the hose and sent me an email with the price. My experience with Dave is that he's fair, knowledgable and has all the right tools for the job. As someone who knows a lot about different appliances and their manuacturers, I cannot speak highly enough of him.

09/27/2010

MARILYN F.

Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

DON'S APPLIANCES

Hey guys, we're pretty new to the Angieslist and we are looking for your help in building our community. We are a family owned business, operating out of Long Beach, CA for almost 40 years. We are a small company consisting of 4 technicians and office manager, we service most major brands and types of appliances, whether your Stove isn't cooking, your Fridge not cooling, or your Washer not cleaning clothes, Don's Appliances has been "Saving Marriages" since 1977. Visit our website for more information and to book your appointment today!

MDTECH Appliance Repair

Home Appliance Repair Services in Orange and LA County, CA - Dishwasher repair, dishwasher installation - Microwave repair, microwave installation - Range stove repair, stove installation - AC / HVAC repair - Refrigerator repair, refrigerator installation - Wine cooler repair|beverage center installation - Washing machine repair or Installation - Dryer repair or Installation - Kitchen hood installation / kitchen hood repair - Trash compactor installation or repair - Oven installation and repair - Garbage disposal installation and repair For all of your Orange County, California residential appliance repair, appliance installation, and other appliance service needs, look no further than MDTECH Appliance Repair. We are proud to be the appliance repair service that our community trusts for all of their needs, and we strive to exceed all customer expectations with our handiwork. From something as simple as a malfunctioning microwave to something as major as a busted refrigerator, MDTECH Appliance Repair is the appliance repair team you can trust for your needs. Any household work is accomplished much more efficiently when it is done with the help of an appliance. Be it washing clothes in a washing machine or cleaning dishes in a dishwasher, they will help make your chore easier, thus enhancing the quality of your life. Make sure your cooking, cleaning, and food preservation appliances are working properly with our help. We always strive to exceed all customer expectations. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award