Air 1 Asbestos Removal and Insulation Replacement

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2009

Air 1 invests in state of the art equipment that is designed for use in cleaning HVAC systems. Serving Los Angeles , California and the surrounding area. Air 1 is committed improving the Indoor Air Quality for residential, industrial, and commercial clients. Our commitment to the customer includes cleaning to the NADCA Standards and EPA guidelines. We are committed to the highest level of professional quality, maintaining and developing industry standards and hold technical and safety training. The Services Air 1 provides are HVAC System/Air Duct Cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning , industrial, and Air System Cleaning Specialist. If you are looking to control fungus, bacteria, particulates, dirt, debris, odors and health concerns in your HVAC system, call us, we are a one-stop shop for all your needs concerning air duct, carpet and upholstery, dryer vent cleaning. Your family's health is your top concern and ours as well. We will make your home safe and healthy for your family. We guarantee it. We provide great service with a great price! call now for a free video inspection of your ducts. toll free 1-888-261-2471...

MOLD FIX INC.

Mold Fix Inc. is Mold Removal/Remediation Company located in Mission Viejo CA. Family Owned business dedicated to home & commercial mold remediation and removal services for over 10 years. Here at Mold Fix Inc., we are committed to providing you with the best mold remediation and removal services in Orange County and Inland Empire area. Both our staff and technicians take the time to sit down with you, understand what your your situation is, and help you form a plan that is both effective and cost-efficient. Mold Fix Inc.is here to help you restore your property with the state of the our state-of-the -art equipment and expert knowledge.We are a team that strives for excellence every single day, providing superior customer service and professional workmanship.Our certified & trained technicians are highly skilled and qualified to remedy and issues related to mold remediation and mold removal.

Evr Gard

AAA WATER RESTORATION INC

At AAA Water Restoration, we’re committed to providing excellent customer support and professional, reliable service. In addition to water damage repair, we also provide mold remediation, fire damage repair, and a variety of other restoration services. We are located in Los Angeles and our professional team serves customers in Orange County, Lancaster, Palmdale, Riverside, and Ventura County. Contact us anytime at 1-833-420-7378 to restore your home or business. We’re available 24/7.

05/12/2013

Mark came by and looked at the work needed several months ago. Due to some unexpected emergency expenses we postponed the job until April. I contacted Mark and he was very pleasant and agreed to stand by the original estimate even though it was well past 90 days since he had come by. Prior to work, we discussed some of the problems we had with air flow. Mark suggested adding a booster fan to assist with pushing the air that may help due to the size of the unit vs. the square footage. Although the crew arrived a little - they worked hard and performed all work as agreed. They left the place clean and neat. As a side note, after Mark had left we had the need to run the A/C. The booster fan has made a marked improvement on air flow for both the heating and cooling functions. The issue came when I noticed a significant amount of water puddling up in the garage near the unit. I contacted Mark and he and his partner came by the following day to investigate. We spent several hours looking at the unit to figure out what was going on. Mark and Vince than proceeded to take apart the plumbing - where we found significant blockage in the pipe. Mark and Vince commenced flushing out the pipes (which obviously had years if not decades of sediment. When they finished, they said they couldn't guarantee that flushing out the pipes would work, but thankfully it did. Mark did not charge me for the time or effort they spent (again - several hours) to help me out. It is important to note that the water back up, was just a coincidental to the work performed. They really should have charged me for their time and effort, but they didn't. Both Mark and Vince (I hope his name is Vince...) were very pleasant and personable. My dogs absolutely loved the fact that they took they time to introduce themselves and pet them. I would hire them again in a skinny second. Fabulous to work with!

Description of Work
Mark and his crew removed our aging asbestos covered air ducts. He also reconfigured the layout and replaced with new ducting. Mark also recommended adding a booster fan to the set up to assist with airflow. Mark was extremely pleasant to work with and performed all services as agreed.

Category air duct cleaning,asbestos removal

04/24/2010

Called & got quote to clean 5 air duct heater-a/c system. Quote was for 99.00. I called the office after waiting 2 hours for them on the original appointment. The office said they would be another 1-2 hours for the first appointment but I told them not to bother & rescheduled. They came to the resceduled appointment & advised me it would cost $550.00 (not $99) to clean 5 ducts (approx 10-15 feet total in a 2 story condo) + they would clean the heater screens. heater & intakes. Then they tried to sell me electro-stactic air filter for $175, (which they ended up throwing in for free) then they tried to sell me a "super-duper quartz cleaning system" "worth $1500 but I could have it for only $1200! Then the price went down to 600 or 800. I forget which. These are crooks.

Description of Work
These are the bait & switch kings of Duct Cleaners. They left finger prints all over the cielings and walls, did not reinstall duct covers correctly, left dirt on floors, stairs & furniture. Terrible job.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Asbestos Removal,Asbestos Removal, Insulation Replacement, Air Duct Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Insulation Removal, Insulation Installation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, HVAC Cleaning, UV light, Upholstery Cleaning, Duct Replacement, Duct Repair, Carpet Cleaners, Drape Cleaning, Water and Fire Restoration

update