7 Point Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2011

201 Covina Ave

Long Beach, CA 90803

7 Point Construction is a California based residential and commercial construction company that has been building and providing maintenance for extraordinary structures for nearly a decade. Our experience and professional workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the State's premier

08/03/2016

Douglas W.

Description of Work
I highly recommend 7-Point-Construction. Josh met me at my house and was on-time. He listened carefully as I described what I wanted done and I showed him the 3 projects I had in mind: replacing my rotting wooden steps with concrete steps in front of house, repairing my front porch, and building a small tool-shed in back yard. He gave me his recommendations and briefly described what his company could do, giving me enough details that I knew he listened to me and understood the job and what needed to be done, but he did not overwhelm me with too many details. He was extremely professional and quickly assessed the situation. He emailed me a quote which I found to be very reasonable and was slightly below other companies who also gave me quotes. I'm happy to say the work performed by 7 Point Construction has been completed and was done well. I highly recommend 7 point construction.

Category interior painters

04/02/2012

James M.

The reroof was reasonablly priced, fast, and of good quality. During the reroof they discovered considerable damage caused by a previous contractor and fixed it saving me a nightmare down the road. The bathroom was torn down to the studs, and a new shower, sink and toilet was put in. All damage was repaired from previous water leaks. The new bathroom is beautiful and well done. I would definitely used Josh and crew again.

Description of Work
New roof and a complete bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

HQ Remodeling & Design

HQ Remodeling & Design is a family business that goes back two generations when our grandfather opened a lighting shop and went on to become an electricity contractor. Our dad took the business toward different types of construction and became a general contractor. In recent years, real estate and housing prices have gone up, and we saw the need for remodeling older homes and making their owners feel like they have a new house with an affordable and smart investment.

Award 2022
    Garage Floors 1 Day

*ASK ABOUT OUR BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL - $150 OFF WHEN INSTALLED BY 12/31/22!* The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. That means your cars, bikes, kid's toys, tools ... only need to be out of your garage for ONE DAY! The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. We specialize in epoxy flooring for all of Orange County, San Diego & Riverside

C.R. Plastering

C.R. Plastering is here to make your stucco dreams come true! We offer the highest quality and and attention to detail. Whether your project involves minor repairs or a complete re-stucco, we can get the job done right and with efficiency! Call us today for your free estimate!

Award 2022
    Offers by C.R. Plastering on Angi
    California
    CSLB

At 7 Point Construction we strive to provide a professional and enjoyable experience for all of your construction needs. If you dream it, we can build it.