Reliable Repair Remodel

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2013

Remodeling...

Ranch Hands Construction

Contractors License #1018107 Ranch Hands is a handyman business servicing the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, and bring enthusiasm, passion, and gratitude to everything we do. We are honest, working men who believe that proper preparation and attention to details is the foundation for success. We lead with recovery, and are on-call for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Ranch Hands Construction

License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, and bring enthusiasm, passion, and gratitude to everything we do. We are honest, working men who believe that proper preparation and attention to details.

Sanchez Handyman

Hi my name is Pablo Sanchez, SANCHEZ HANDYMAN, I been working in General Construction for more than 20 years ( Carpenter, Paint, Drywall, Fences,Cabinets,Windows , Doors, Flooring, etc.) I love to give to my clients a quickly and professional service so they can be totally satisfied whit my job , I have a lot of references of different projects.

10/17/2014

Description of Work
Charged $30 and hour and would not give an estimate of total cost or time needed to complete job. When we pinned him down for a time estimate on each phase of work needed, Matthew tended to underestimate the time needed which jacked the price up quite a bit. He did great work, but took much longer to complete the job than it should have been (which resulted in us paying quite a bit more than anticipated).

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Since I am not a licensed contractor I can't give an estimate or bid which I explained in length to the client when we first spoke before I started the job. They said they understood and agreed to the terms by which I work. The job entailed more work then first discussed. Shower drain had to be dug up to adjust for the pan that the client bought. Also studs had to be added in order to attach the surround. The client also asked if I would put together a shed they had bought some time ago. They had left it out of the box for some time and since it was wood the pieces had badly warped which made the project take much longer than anticipated. The client asked if I would install a new door handle on the front door which again was not discussed in the beginning. I did the job which required patching of holes and other wood work to accommodate the new door handle which took longer than anticipated. The client was having trouble installing a bathroom faucet, I offered to do it which again was not talked about when we first discussed the project. I take the time to make sure the job is done right and completed to the clients' satisfaction which some times takes more time than first anticipated.

07/23/2013

If there is something that I cannot do myself, I call him to help me finish with the job as he is reliable. He is always making helpful suggestions and offering his assistance. He charged me for the material and is very accommodating when it comes to labor costs. I will be calling him soon to put in the new drywall.

Description of Work
He recently took out the floor of the shower, did some tiling, and put in a new one.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling