A To Z Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

We are proud to offer roofing repairs and installation for homes, apartments, homeowner’s associations, mobile homes and more. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and are licensed and insured for your protection. We are proud to use products from some of today’s leading manufacturers, including Owens Corning, Custom-Bilt Metals, US Tile and more....

Highland Cleaning Services

Highland is a cleaning service based in Atascadero, California, serving North SLO County. At Highland, our goal is to provide you and your home with a first class, full service gutter, roof, home cleaning service that is professional, clean and simple. Our service men are polite and friendly, prioritizing your satisfaction as our client. Residential and commercial. https://www.highlandcleaningca.com/

Offers by Highland Cleaning Services on Angi
Creative Roofing

Family owned since 1983. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction. When you call, we answer! Don't settle for just ok. It does not matter what type of roof you need, we do it all, and we guarantee all our work. Secondary number: 916-208-6820

B&R Elite Tear Off Co.

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/06/2017

Its hard to say you like an estimate when its too high. I have to say that they weren't really timely. They weren't particularly trying to get my business very hard. They took their time to get the estimate to me. I don't know if they are overworked or what, but that was the result of it. I thought they should have been more timely. They weren't in an hurry. Again, they may have had too much work ...

Description of Work
They consulted on an estimate on an roof repair.

We have been extremely busy this year booking 4 months out. We are a family owned home based business just me my husband and 4 employees. Sorry if you think it took a long time for our bid. (all the local roofing companies have been slammed this year)But like i said we are a small business and we know we are not the cheapest in town. I would say we are in the middle. We use the best materials not ...

06/20/2017

First, they showed up an entire week late without giving notice. Once they arrived, I received a loud pounding on my front door at 7:30am. When I opened the door, the owner Mr. Mark Braithwaite, was standing on my front lawn screaming at me to move my cars from the driveway, saying the property management company should have informed me to move them. I told him that I was not informed and that one...

Description of Work
The property management company I am currently renting a house through hired A to Z roofing to replace the entire roof.

03/21/2017

OUTSTANDING! Responded immediately to my request and delivered a detailed proposal the next day. Work team was professional, experienced and courteous. Mark and Elizabeth and their team provided timely and professional customer service in every area! Great job! Thank you very much!

Description of Work
Removed old shake wood shingles. Install new edge metal, pipe flashing, step flashing, 2 skylight flashings, dormer vents, Diamond Deck underpayment, CertainTeed Presidential TL, 6 roof vents, seal and paint all pipes and vents, provide building permits/schedule inspections from city and clean and haul away all materials.

Thank You So Much For Choosing Us! We Appreciate Your Business And It Was A Pleasure Working With You! The Aged Bark Looks So Good On Your Home!!

03/15/2016

They did a great job. Cleaned up daily and finished in only 3 days!

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof, replaced dry rotted eaves and fascia boards, installed new rain gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

02/27/2015

Options for roofing alternatives were explained comprehensively enabling us to make an informed choice from available products. The crew was very organized and efficient, obviously professional in their work and behavior. Work site was cleaned at the end of each workday. The job was finished in three and a half days. We have had several neighbors stop to ask about the roof with very positive react...

Description of Work
Reroofed two story home with premium composition shingles, and related wood repairs.

Thank you so much! "We appreciate your business" It was a pleasure working with you [member name removed]!

New Roofs, Repairs, Roof Certifications, Inspections, Roof Maintenance, Residential, Commercial, Gutter repair & replacement, pressure washing & roofing, skylight replacement & damaged and rotten wood replacement. All roofing types

Check, Financing Available