Fischer-LLC (Roofing-Painting-N-Gutters)

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2011

1825 Pacific Coast Hwy

Lomita, CA 90717

“We Are Bundling Our Services To Meet Your Needs” All Of Our Workers Are Journeymen Rated Free Estimates—Competitive Pricing—Quality is Job#1—Licensed & Insured Family owned and operated Proudly serving the South Bay with over 40yrs of experience Roofing Services: All Types of Composition Roofing & Torch Applied “Modified Bitumen” Roofing Membranes—Leak Detection and Repair—Roof Maintenance and Repair—Extreme Weather Emergency Services Painting Services: Your Exterior Specialist—Mildew Removal—Stucco Patching & Repair—Wood Preparation, Sanding, Caulking, Bondo Work, Priming—Foundation Sealing--Standard Foundation Vent Replacement—Free Water Proofing Senior Discount*-10% off Labor and Materials, up to $250....

01/09/2018

Virginia R.

It was excellent

Description of Work
Roofing, painting, and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/30/2015

Marianne T.

Description of Work
Initially they replaced the damaged facia boards; as they removed the gutters, the gutters in the front had been installed incorrectly, so they replaced those. I was impressed with their professionalism as they could have replaced the gutters without telling me. They pained the boards and matched the front siding to the facia boards and gutters. They informed me as to progress. Very impressed.

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/12/2015

Lesley S.

Bill came and looked at the project,gave us a good price and delivered exactly what we asked for.We had a little issue afterwards that was not his fault and he was still very responsive and helped us out.I will definitely use his services again and would always recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Installation of gutters on roof terrace

11/11/2014

Charles F.

The job was completed on schedule and without problems. It corrected several problem drainage areas in the old gutter installation and added some new gutter sections for better overall roof drainage.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed additional gutters on house

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters, interior painters

10/28/2014

Jeanette W.

The job went smoothly and Bill, Jose and George were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Bill repaired my roof which was leaking badly over the back porch and chimney. I wasn't sure it could be repaired and interviewed several roofers. Bill and his employees are great! They also fixed the slope off of the back porch. They really know what they are doing.

09/19/2014

Barbara V.

Striped old roof; installed new roof - 3 layers; took away all debris; cleaned up around the premises; crew was very polite and thoughtful. Came back to check the roof twice.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

11/15/2013

Frances A.

Great doing business with the company.

Description of Work
Replaced rain gutters.

08/19/2013

Naomi S.

completely new rain gutters on both levels of the house the "FISCHER RAIN GUTTERS" company were professional did not mind us watching from start to finish they were clean neat and it was neat watching them take a straight piece of metal and make the gutter so cool. They did their work on time and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to anyone.

01/14/2013

Marco M.

We only spoke to them for a bit. They were punctual when arriving to look at the roof and give us an estimate. Very friendly on the phone, but that is as far as we got with them.

Description of Work
We needed to re-roof and looked at this company. The owner of our building decided to go with another company so they never actually did any work for us.

12/27/2012

David D.

The business owner came out, examined the site, and provided the estimate. He was receptive to my desires about where the down spouts should be located or not located, and how one particular corner should be handled - I didn't like how it was originally done when I had bought the house. When it was time to do the work, a guy came promptly and finished the job in a little over half a day. It was one guy working by himself, which surprised me. I thought it would have taken two people. But, he knew what he was doing, worked efficiently, and did a great job. A few days afterward, I did notice one thing that needed attention. Two sections were not angled correctly so the water flowed in the wrong direction, away from the downspout. In one case it pooled at the other end. In the other case it pooled in the middle of the run. It took a couple of calls before the owner called me back, but then he promptly came out to look at it. He didn't deny what was happening, but, at first, he minimized it and tried to talk me out of having it adjusted. But, once I insisted, he agreed and sent his guy back a couple of days later. It was the same guy that installed it and he fixed it right away, within about 45 minutes. He also noticed a small issue that I had noticed but didn't think was worth mentioning. On an inside corner, where two sections overlap at different heights, it would drip a bit. He fixed that on his own without being asked by attaching piece of metal to catch the drip and funnel it back to the gutter. It looks good and I'm happy with it, and impressed he took initiative and did it on his own. Overall they did a good job and I'm happy with it. I would have been happier if it would have been angled correctly up front, or if the owner had been quicker to agree to fix it. But, they did and everything looks and works great.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced not long ago. The roofers had removed the old rain gutters, but don't do rain gutters themselves. They recommended Fischer. I checked a couple of other companies as well, who were around the same price. But, the roofers had done such a good job on the roof, I decided to take their recommendation. The house is 1 story, 1,600 square feet. There are gutters on 3 sides of the house with 3 down-spouts. There is one very long run of about 50 feet, and 4 shorter runs of about 25 feet each. Everything is easily accessible and, in general, an easy job.

Category gutter repair

Ponding can occur in a gutter system. The UBC states that for water to flow properly it needs 1/4" of fall per foot. (in 100' that's 4') We are unable to follow that strategy, on a normal installation we get the gutter level and pitch it just a small amount, and yes there can be ponding. It's not a big deal, under normal circumstances the water will evaporate. Sometimes homeowners get fixated on things that don't really matter, and it's impossible to reason with them at that point so you just have to redo that area to make them happy.

11/20/2012

Naomi S.

Did not have a previous phone call from owner/workers as stated. They did state (per my father) that they were arriving on monday and they did just no prior phone call to confirm the install date. Only complaint is that they drilled holes in the suppose to be seamless gutters and how they patched it was with a piece of metal and caulking. One Corner is not level. Workers had good attitude and worked fast. Just wished they did not have those extra holes in that gutter now I am gonna worry when it rains will it leak the holes went all the way thru the gutter and thru the brand new wood that the roofers installed. The Owner I was not impressed with wanted to know why my father had hired someone other than him for the roofing and painting he stated I could have done all of the work. I informed the owner he had to ask my father I did not hire anyone he did the interviews and hiring not me.

06/12/2012

Marie T.

I think they did very, very good work. They were very efficient and they cleaned up everything afterward. The gutters look great. My first bid was quite a bit lower. When they took them off they realized that there was spacial wood missing. For my second bill I do not have an itemized bill on what they did. I would like to have a reference on what the bill is for.

Description of Work
Fischer put in rain gutters at my house. They replaced gutters in front and back. They put in new drain pipes and they also put in new spacial wood.

09/07/2005

THEY WERE ABLE TO MATCH MY HOUSE'S COLORS. THEY CAME WHEN I WAS READY FOR THEM TO COME OUT. THEY WERE PROMPT. THE PEOPLE WERE FINE. THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS.

Description of Work
IT WAS INSTALLING GUTTERS AROUND THE HOUSE.

J & J Painting & Decorating

We are a family owned and operated company specializing in exterior and interior painting services. We take pride in our work and customer service and look forward to working with you soon.Please contact us directly at 714-895-1801.

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

CAM Property Services

Celebrating 35 years in business, CAM Property Services offers a full range of maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Best of all, we know your neighborhood. You are only a phone call or click away from receiving a free estimate and experiencing the best service in town. Learn more about CAM Property Services at camservices.com

Gutter Services- Aluminum & Copper. Manufacturer & Install Seamless Gutters. Leader Head. Custom Made Corners & Mitering. Gutter cleaning.

Foam Roof Coatings.