American Arbor Care

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

2049 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 214

Lomita, CA 90717

American Arbor Care is the Premiere Professional Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance provider in the Los Angeles area. We have a certified Arborist, experienced tree climbers and an irrigation specialist on staff. We have been servicing the South Bay area since 2001. Quality is our primary

07/09/2018

Tim I.

Very well! Owner of company came out to give us a quote & crew did a great job! This is our second time having them out to trim the trees.

Description of Work
2 palm trees removed & 3 palm trees trimmed

03/21/2018

Rachel K.

Great! I plan to use them again this year.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

Category tree service

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service was. It was our pleasure. Regards, Chelsea

08/02/2017

dawn O.

Was very good service and the end results were great!!

Description of Work
Front yard cleaned up with removal of Stumps and bushes.

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you are happy with our work and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day, Chelsea

07/23/2017

Tatiana S.

They were very considerate of my time and property. They did an excellent job at trimming my trees and cleaning up after themselves. I am very happy with my backyard again.

Description of Work
The trees in my backyard were too tall and they needed to be thinned out. I also wanted to get rid of a few palm trees at the same time.

Category tree service

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service was. It was our pleasure. Regards, Stephanie

01/23/2017

Diane H.

It wasn't determined as to what the infestation was.

Description of Work
Wanted an infestation on avocado tree confirmed. Also needed ficus tree trimmed & sprayed for white fly.

01/12/2017

Jennifer H.

Wonderful - their staff was extremely knowledgeable and did the work for a very reasonable price (actually came in lower than some other quotes). The work done was fantastic.

Description of Work
Laced and Shaped varies trees (fruit, palms, pepper trees)

10/18/2016

Kathleen K.

Very nice job, got jobs from others and picked American Arbor Care. We had some big Junipers in the back yard that were about 15 ft tall, and 4 or 5 feet around that were starting to threaten our block walls, They did a great job, very prompt, cleanup was fantastic. They did it when and how they said they would.

Description of Work
Remove junipers, grind stumps in the back yard

03/28/2016

Prashant I.

JD and his staff were very professional in understanding the scope of work, providing the quote, delivering and installing the new trees. Some of their guys worked extremely hard and were perfectionists.

Description of Work
New trees installed to provide a hedge against public walking trail

11/02/2015

Corrina L.

I left a voicemail message and received a prompt callback and they were extremely courteous. I received 5 quotes and it came down to the price. Even though I did not use them, I would definitely call them again. They were very professional in their phone dealings with me, and they were on time for the home visit, which goes a long way with me.

Description of Work
Gave us a quote for tree service.

08/26/2015

Jennifer H.

Excellent work and value - we could not have been happier with the service that we received. We really liked Brandon, who gave us our quote, and appreciated that he is a certified arborist. We anticipated that their bid would come in higher than the other companies that bid the work but that we would still go with them because they seemed higher quality. Imagine our surprise when they were our lowest bid. Six months later our trees look fabulous. We will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Shaped two fruit trees, removed a baby palm tree, laced and shaped a Carob, trimmed back Bamboo and laced and shaped two large California Pepper trees.

07/21/2015

Elizabeth B.

It's been a few months now, and we're ready to proceed. I've made a further decision as well - I want AAC to do more than the hedges. Can't wait to see what they can do for us!

Description of Work
We need extensive work done on all four sides of our "new" long neglected house. I called several companies for estimates on removing diseased hedges. Brandon from American Arbor Care came out to check it out, and I spoke to Stephanie at their office. My first decision was choosing American Arbor Care for the job, based on their excellent service both in the field and via phone and emails. Their estimate was detailed, easy to understand, and included different options. However, before I could hire them, I needed to find a way to pay for it.

04/17/2015

SHAHER J.

It took sometime to schedule the job, which was completed in January 2015. I made calls to a few vendors listed on Angie's List, but no one called me back except American Arbor Care. I then scheduled an appointment in Dec. 2014 for Jan. 2015. They basically had to schedule my request based on their overall geographic scheduling for other clients. Brandon didn't come out for the tree removal, stump grinding, or tree planting, which I would have preferred. But, the job was done very well. There was some minor plant damage when the machine had to be brought in to grind the stump. I called Stephanie who said that she would be willing to replace any of the damaged plants. I have yet to follow up with her on that. She was very patient, and cordial. I then had issues with checks that were not received by AAC. Stephanie called me, and I worked with her until the checks were received by ARC. I am currently working with them on another project. I gave them feedback on their pricing. But, in the end when no one else calls you back, you have to say that perhaps the lower cost vendors don't really care whether you use them or not. I called Brandon a couple of times to discuss the type of tree to plant to replace the dead pine tree. He was very helpful, and informative. I guess that's why it's hard to get immediate scheduling because they are good at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't have the time to worry about whether the job will get done. All of them at ARC try and work with the customer.

Description of Work
American Arbor Care removed a dead pine tree in the backyard. They grinded the stump, and planted a Crape Myrtle to replace the tree based on the location, and how much sunlight it would get. The tree was recommended by Brandon Gill based on the location. He said the tree does not have invasive roots.

04/09/2015

Andrea T.

They're fantastic. I have a huge backyard. Two workers come once a month for two hours. They only charge $100. The workers are good. They're really nice to deal with and very accommodating. The price is incredible. $100 for two hours is unheard of. Their gardeners come fully equipped. They're not coming with rakes and shovels, they're coming with real electric equipment. They're very thorough and they get everything done. They clean up. I'm very happy with them. They're really good. They're very professional and they're very cordial. They're very accommodating. They will work their schedule around you, if you have to change something. They gardeners are really nice guys. They zip through my backyard so quick, that I'm always amazed. I'm like, "You did all that work in 15 minutes?" I've had gardeners in the past where it would take them 6 hours to do that work, because they weren't equipped with the right equipment. They go zipping through my backyard. It's fantastic. They always do a really thorough job. They pay attention to detail, which I love.

Description of Work
They come once a month to clean up my yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service

03/25/2015

Yuri H.

Estimate Stage: After doing some research on angie's I got a callback and a estimate appointment within 3 days of my call. Brendan came out and walked through the front & backyard as I told him what I needed done. He took notes and told me he would email me a proposal in 2 days. The proposal was delivered as promised with description/prices in an organized manner. After reviewing several quotes I decided to go with American Arbor and contacted Stephanie to schedule the work. The trimming was schedule for 2-1/2 weeks out, which worked out fine with our own schedule. Keeping in mind that this is the busy time of the year for tree service companies helps. Work Stage: The work was scheduled for 8am, the 4-man crew including Rosendo, the supervisor, arrived a little after 8 and asked to do a walk through with my input on the job. The crew immediately went to work on the backyard: The 40' Jacaranda was topped and thinned out to clear some power lines. The Ficus hedge which takes up the entire width of the backyard was cut down by 3'; this was the most time consuming of the job. When the majority of the work was underway on the back Rosendo started on the front yard Magnolia; topping and thinning but still keeping it a good next-door screen. The entire job with clean-up (this crew did a better job of clean up then my regular gardeners) took 2-1/4 hours. Thank you Rosendo and crew for an outstanding job, our yard looks great! We'll see you again next year.

Description of Work
Front Yard: Prune 30' Magnolia. Back Yard: Prune 40' Jacaranda; Trim Ficus hedge and trim Myrtle bush.

02/18/2015

Kathy B.

Punctuality was amazing. Brandon said he'd be here for the estimate at about 9:00 AM. At exactly 9:00 AM he rang our doorbell. He was completely professional and seemed very knowledgable. The estimate figures were in my email within 2 days and we scheduled his services. Brandon and his workers showed up slightly before the appointment time so that Brandon could take the workers on a detailed walkabout and be ready to start at the exact appointment time. The work, including clean-up was finished by mid-afternoon. Everything was done as we'd discussed. The workers even took time at the end to skim the residual leaves out of our pool. They had been very careful to cover the pool but a few leaves found their way in anyway. We are totally impressed and would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tree and shrub trimming.

02/16/2015

Richard & Trisha R.

I was getting bids to trim a large cedar and our Italian Cypress hedge. Brandon promptly showed up on time and took a good amount of time going over the project with me. He also gave me good information about trying to salvage the cypress, which were pretty much dead inside and gave me good information about a couple of other trees on the property. The quote that he gave me was a couple hundred dollars more than another fine provider, but that would't have deterred me from using his company for this project. I got a really good feeling from him and I could tell he was an apt professional. The unfortunate situation was that his guys were booked way out a month or more and I was wanting to get the job done sooner. If that had not been the case, he probably would have gotten the job even though his bid was a little higher.

Description of Work
Gave estimate.

01/08/2015

Donald B.

It turned out very good. They did a good job. They took care of it in a professional way. It took them a full day to get the job done.

Description of Work
They came out to clear some brush at my industrial building.

12/05/2014

Andrea T.

They have the greatest equipment and are incredibly cheap for amount of work they do. They do it so well and they have gardeners who have the right equipment. They clean up everything and very efficient. Very nice people to deal with.

Description of Work
Lawn work.

Category lawn service

11/22/2014

Anne H.

Brandon was prompt in coming to our home to examine our trees and develop an estimate. He made several suggestions to support the health of our maple and ash trees. It took about a month for the schedule to open for the work. The crew was hard working, efficient, and careful. One of the men even had a lovely singing voice. Charming! I am very pleased with their work. Both the front of the house and the back garden get considerably more light. Makes a marvelous difference. We will call upon American Arbor Care regularly in the future to keep the trees looking so splendid.

Description of Work
Trimmed two large trees and a wall of bottle brush shrubs, as well as removed 2 weed trees.

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

11/17/2014

Evelyn C.

great. the tree trimmers were on time, Brandon was helpful, and they cleaned everything up

Description of Work
trimmed two trees and gave advice on how to care for them after roots were cut by sidewalk repair

11/10/2014

Roger G G.

Brandon responded promptly to our email inquiry and came out to give an estimate. (He was the first of only 2 who responded out of five contacted. Three others never responded.) They were the higher bidder, but we felt that how they said they'd handle the challenges seemed best. The crew arrived promptly, and worked quickly and efficiently. At one point we stopped them from working, they listened to our concerns and adjusted their work accordingly. Everything was performed to our satisfaction. All trimmings were removed and everything was left clean and orderly. We will definitely have them out on a regular basis to keep these plants in shape.

Description of Work
They trimmed the tall wall of trees and bamboo (as much as 40 feet high) that surround our backyard and gives great privacy, but are only accessible from our yard's side, and many of them are close to a swimming pool, making placement of ladders difficult.

Category tree service

It is always a pleasure to see a positive testament to our work. We are extremely grateful to you for spending time writing out a detailed review. We pride ourselves on our professional estimates as well as the follow through of the job. Our tree crew also take interest in the client’s desires and we are happy that they did such a fine job adjusting the work to meet your needs more specifically. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you will contact us again for anymore needs you have in the future.

10/12/2014

Lisa V.

Excellent. Very responsive--they gave us a quote without us having to be home and did so promptly and efficiently. Service was easy to set up and we were thankful for the excellent job they did.

Description of Work
Laced and trimmed five trees on our property.

Category tree service

Thank you [removed member name]. Our pleasure.

05/13/2014

Claudia E.

We were very pleased with the work. Brandon was prompt with the estimate. Crew showed up on time. We were pleased with the way the trees looked after trimming. They cleaned up well afterwards. We would use this company again.

Description of Work
Laced and shaped a strawberry tree. Lightly laced, shaped and restaked two agonis trees.

02/28/2014

Christine E.

We were quite satisfied with everything that took place. They did a good job. They were professional and did their job. I will recommend them to anybody who needs the same type of service. They are top quality.

Description of Work
I used the lawn care and tree service of American Arbor Care. The trimmed huge two trees, cleaned up the dropping, trimmed two smaller trees and cleaned the back area that needed attention.

09/30/2013

Timothy T.

I have a tall Washingtonia palm that needs annual trimming to remove the dead fronds and seed pods. I was unhappy with my previous tree service as they more than doubled the price of the service from what I paid last year. I found American Arbor Care through Angie's List and couldn't be happier. From the beginning, Arturo was very accessible and accommodating. Have you ever waited around for several hours just to have a tree service to come out to your property and take a five minute look at it, then give you an estimate, and then make you schedule a day for them to come back? As somebody who is very busy, I simply don't have the time for that. Arturo asked me to take a couple of pictures of the tree on my phone and send them to him. Within a day I had an estimate which was very acceptable and reasonable. Arturo and his guys showed up right on time. They were professional and friendly. The job was done in less than an hour. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Trimmed a tall palm tree and removed fronds and seed pods

CAM Property Services

Celebrating 35 years in business, CAM Property Services offers a full range of maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Best of all, we know your neighborhood. You are only a phone call or click away from receiving a free estimate and experiencing the best service in town. Learn more about CAM Property Services at camservices.com

Conscientious Landscaping

Conscientious Landscaping is an owner/ operated business that understands the importance of excellent customer service. We pride ourselves in offering our clients with the best, yet innovative options available. Our story begins in 1995 when we developed our vision and plan of action. Our vision is offering each client with its distinctive care for their gardens. Each garden, has a story, a color, a mood and its important that each garden is always in sync. We took time to study horticulture because we understand the importance of being knowledgeable. We can help you detecting nutrient deficiencies on plants, soil ph levels, irrigation, and thorough and detailed maintenance. Were always striving to provide our clients with informative and knowledgeable practices. Please contact us for all things horticulture , we are here to help. We're honest, knowledgeable and dependable.

Del Mar Landscaping

Del Mar Landscaping was started by founder Conrad Romero in Long Beach, California. What started as a local maintenance company in 1993 has grown and developed into a large family business who take great pride in their ability to address your landscaping needs. We at Del Mar Landscape provide a complete spectrum of landscape services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We specialize in Landscape Installation, Irrigation, Hardscape Installation, Concrete Services, Landscape Maintenance Services, Tree Trimming, Custom Projects, Residences, and Commercial Developments. Our commitment is to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Our standards are high as our quality of the work we offer.

Tree care. Landscape maintenance. Weed abatement. Emergency tree service. View restoration. Pruning. Shrub removal. Drainage system obstructions. Leaf removal. Hauling. Lot clearing. Firewood.

Treatments that require an applicators license. Trusted referrals available on request.