We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi
Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

04/25/2019

Accommodating with attention to detail- reliable and creative, fair pricing, and good follow through!

Description of Work
Remodel of home and interior of commercial building

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/14/2017

It started off good, ended up bad. He said he under-quoted me but he also kept the money from selling my old kitchen (granite/cabs) and never gave it to me as promised and in the end I paid 10% over plus $4000 for a job that never got completed. Bought home in Oct, started work in 2nd week of Nov and was told I could move in 3 times before I finally did but work was not completed. Bill was hardly ever there, hardly ever replied to my texts during the day, when he could not show up he didn't tell me sometimes for DAYS after that he didn't make it over to the house, kept promising to finish things and in the end I had to hire another contractor and pay him $2000 to finish what Bill didn't finish. During this time Bill contacted me, I told him I hired someone else and he offered to reimburse me and said he'd take care of getting the final inspection done on the tankless water heater, that was June 9th and I have not heard from him since. I thought he was a nice, honest man and in the end much of the work done was "slapshot" the new contractor had to lift the cabinets in the pantry to the ceiling since Bill's guys had them 8" down from the top for SOME reason so they didn't match the kitchen AND the door rubbed on the wall making a bare spot on my new cabinet door. I am still having issues with a plank on the floor moving even though he supposedly had a tile person fix it, poor painting, poor grouting, poor finish work in many instances. Even the front door he installed weren't finished and I paid extra for that! He didn't complete many things that were part of the original quote. Oh, also never a contract between us.. He sent me a quote, i said let's do it and there were never change orders or a log of working hours/man hours, materials and so on. I absolutely HATE giving such poor reviews but I was really disappointed that someone who was pretending to be my friend and said he wanted to help me and treat my house as if he would treat his own let me down so badly. Hire him at your own risk. It could go either way...

Description of Work
Renovation of 1950 home, took down a half wall, enclosed a room, turned bath into master bath, gutted kitchen and all new, replaced hot water heater with tankless water heater, all new porcelain tile flooring throughout home, new front/back door, paint interior.

Category remodeling

We offer all services for restoration and remodeling of residential and commercial properties preforming most trades in house so few if any sub-contractors are needed.