Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2006

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

SALVADOR MURILLO

Owner-operated business. Does lawn service, drainage, planting shrubs, bushes, trees, and stump grinding.

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

Table Mountain Home Inspection

A professional and thorough home inspection gives you peace of mind when making one of the biggest purchases of your life. Table Mountain Home Inspection is responsive, trained in National inspection standards and provides a unique guarantee. We will document our inspection in a high quality, web based report complete with expandable high resolution photos and videos. While our reports are clear and easy to understand, we will take all the time you need to answer all your questions. Give Table Mountain Home Inspection the opportunity to give you the confidence your need to make such a significant purchase. Www.tablemountainhomeinspection.com

Offers by Table Mountain Home Inspection on Angi

09/21/2019

Maria C.

I would recommend him to anyone. Benny the technician is awesome, he is very good. he is the reason why I stayed with Clark Pest Control.

Description of Work
Pest control service outside the house and he put in some pest strip inside the house.

08/19/2017

Lien V.

Yes I was pleased with the job they did. I’ve been using them for 2 years now.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment.

07/13/2017

Karen K.

they do a great job on keeping the pests out. I have used them for years, if something happens they are here getting rid of the pests. They are very accommodating.

Description of Work
They do termite pest control for me.

08/12/2016

Judith M.

The quarterly visits since then are just to monitor and make sure that they don't come back.

Description of Work
For pest control, I used Clark Pest Control. They did termite treatment.

08/12/2016

Judith M.

They come every three months. I pay a quarterly fee of $110. I started using them in April 2013.

Description of Work
For pest control, I use Clark Pest Control. They did outside pest control.

04/22/2015

Phyllis J.

I contacted Clark Pest control thinking they would be a trusted company with my home for the Fumigation as they are nationwide . They sub out their contract to First Class Fumigation in my instance and my home was burglarized upon my return home. Clark was who i contracted with and should be accountable for my homes security and the whereabouts of my door key . There was no follow up from Clark Pest in Milpitas,Ca. or First Class Fumigation on the burglary. There was no communication until i entered a incident case to the BBB and was called by a GM to deny any wrong doing and was very rude with no Customer service/ experience skilsl. They have not taken any action for compensation to my losses and feel they haven't taken any responsibility in this incident. I have informed my large network of colleagues and family in this Bay Area to be on alert with hidden agendas by these partners.

Description of Work
Fumigation was requested, whether or not it was done, i am not sure. They have had no follow up with me on the burglary or evaluation/documentation if the termites where gone/treated.

06/30/2014

James E.

We are very happy with them. They will be here on 1st July. They charge around $85 but my wife pays the bill so I don't know much about price.

Description of Work
We use Clark. They come out every 2 months. They have been our pest control people for over 6 years. They do general pest control for use like knocking down spiders and pests.

01/18/2014

Misha R.

Their people come unannounced. We have a newborn in the house, the fact that my wife pointed out to them on multiple occasions, but they still come, spray, and she never even has a chance to leave the house while the stuff settles. They were never on time, as agreed to initially, showing up at our doorstep on a different day, Then, after I tried to cancel their useless service, as the insect amount has not reduced or been affected at all, they continued to call my wife and showing up at the house trying to spray it. After writing to them telling them to stop the service, they continued billing my wife for the full amount, which I'm eventually sending them just to get them off our back. Whatever you do, go with a different provider, as these people couldn't care less about your house being insect free, and only care about getting you hooked on a multiple spraying schedule which you then cannot get out of. Completely useless service!

Description of Work
They were supposed to rid the house of insects. Promised with the initial spray, and then consequent sprayings, the problem would go away.

08/10/2013

MARSHA H.

He then told me that it would cost $275 to spray for that day, and $160 every two months for a year. I told him that I didn't call for annual service for $1,235! I wanted to get rid of the ants in the kitchen that day. He then told me that Clark does not do that. They will only work with people who want to hire them for annual insect service. I was shocked and told him after waiting hours for him to show up, they should have told me this on the front end, to say the least, and not wasted my time at all. He apologized for wasting my time three times, and he left. I then had to find someone else to do the work. I ultimately did, and got the work done that next day. They were Chief Steward Pest Control in Redwood City, and they were great and cost $185, not $275, or $1,235.

Description of Work
I called due to an ant problem in my kitchen. They sent a very professional man to the house to supposedly take care of the problem that day - who worked in my area. He found several trails of ants outside in the backyard .

12/20/2012

Jeanine E.

Always available for questions and service between scheduled visits. Always respectful of my property, animals, and my time.

Description of Work
Treatments for carpenter ants, spiders, wasps

Category pest control

Pest control, insect, spider and rodent control, bird and bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, termite control, monitoring, structural fumigation & termite repair.

Ask for details.