Cal Pressure LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located In

Lodi, CA 95240

All exterior cleaning services are being performed.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Cal Pressure LLC is a family owned and operated business providing services to both residential and commercial properties. We Specialize in Pressure Washing, Exterior and Roof Cleaning, Driveways and Concrete, Windows and Solar Panels. We also specialize in sterilization of residential and business exterior including store fronts, and dumpster areas. We pride ourselves on quality work at a fair price. We offer multiple service discounts and will price match or beat comparable services from competitors. Let Cal Pressure LLC go the extra mile for you!...

pressure washing (5)roof cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)

05/29/2021

Kiefer H.

It was probably the best service I ever had. He was super professional and fast. I would recommend them. It was a family business. The good thing was there was no corporate behind it. He does this job because he likes it. The price was lower than other companies. They were worth the 5-star rating.

Description of Work
Estimation and do the sidewalk fencing.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

05/27/2021

Christian H.

He is very professional and on time. I'd recommend them to any body.

Description of Work
He pressure washed my driveway and sidings.

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

05/27/2021

Rusty H.

Amazing, Cal Pressure is a very professional service. I had a big party coming up and really need my deck washed. Donovan was able to come out very quickly and got the job done in a hurry for me before my party. Every other company l called wanted me to wait 3 or 4 week. If you want your job done quickly and professionally call Cal Pressure.Thank you

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category decks,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Cost $649.99

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Bob W.

The pressure washing went awesome! My driveway and walk ways look great! I will be calling them back to power wash the house! Great prices great availability!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Dixon A.

Great job and the attention to detail was outstanding. Very fair priced, on time and worked hard. Will be using for all my projects.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing concrete and exterior of house.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Sarah W.

We had our driveway and front patio/walkway pressure washed and it looks amazing! We have a Pluot tree over our driveway so it was not an easy job.Don was great, quick and so happy with the outcome!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 05/25/2021