REED PLUMBING

With Angi since November 2005

LICENSE# 601931...

Beaver's Construction Company is locally owned and operated. Call or click for an estimate today

We started Better Water Heaters to provide fair pricing and quality service to the customers seeking water heater service or replacement. The truth is, most companies overcharge because they know you need hot water immediately and will probably pay a lot to get it quick. My typical customer is one who has price shopped the competition and have decided most companies either charge way too much or are hard to pin down to a firm price. We understand. You simply need a water heater and don’t want to deal with a sleazy salesman…you want to talk to a plumber….so give us a call and we’ll talk. At Better Water Heaters we do something quite rare in the plumbing business- install water heaters for a fair price. We grow our business one satisfied customer at a time; we don’t take advantage of a plumbing emergency and charge unreasonably. Your referral is important to us that is why we always will work to insure your complete satisfaction. We’re a small company and we keep our overhead low, because of this we don’t need to charge unreasonably. Of course we are licensed, bonded and insured and are very experienced at water heater installation and repair. We are experts in convention water heater repair and replacement, Tankless water heater installation, and other plumbing issues. We are the only water heater installation company in northern California that has earned the prestigious DIAMOND CERTIFICATION. We are also member of the Better Business Bureau. Our advertised prices include a quality water heater, basic installation and disposal of your old unit; Extra parts and labor required to do the job right, are additional. Call us for all your water heating needs. Estimates are always free and we never charge extra for nights, weekends, or holidays.

Our local and family owned and operated plumbing company at Bailey Plumbing Inc. offers expert plumbing services to homes in Morgan Hill and surrounding areas. Specializing in tankless water heater services, we can do it all, from drain cleaning and sewer services to gas line solutions and leak detection. We help our neighbors fast, even offering same-day appointments and after-hours service, as we are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team stands behind our work with industry-leading warranties and guarantees. When you need plumbing solutions in Morgan Hill, look no further than our expert plumbers at Bailey Plumbing Inc.

04/08/2014

He does a pretty good job as a plumber. He specializes in plumbing fixtures, etc. His craftsmanship is very good. He is very trustworthy. He serves his calls and gives you a window of time. He is very professional, he knows what he is talking about and he explains things.

Description of Work
Reed Plumbing is my plumber and I last used him for some plumbing remodeling, etc.

Category plumbing

10/28/2012

Excellent company very professional had numerous plumbing jobs that I needed to be completed. Was referred to Reed They came right out gave me an estimate. Called the back a couple hrs. later. Marcos came out the next morning took care of all the issues that I had at that time. Would definitely use them again. Marcos is just a nice person and very professional about his work.

Description of Work
Fixed some plumbing issues that I had.

Category plumbing

11/26/2005

They were on time for the appointment, installed the new water heater, shut off valve, and pan. Earthquake strapped the water heater, answered all my questions, and cleaned up the area after the job was done. Very professional. I will use them again for any plumbing needs I may have in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new 40 gallon water heater, new shut off valve, and pan. Earthquake strapped the water heater per the county, and state requirements.

Category water heater repair

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WATER HEATERS SINKS FAUCETS LEAK REPAIRS TOILETS DISPOSALS NEW CONSTRUCTION, NEW GAS LINES

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover