Apple Tree Pest Control

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2005

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Apple Tree Pest Control we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy....

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

All N One Pest Eliminators

We are a family owned and operated business with over 16+ years of experience. We are knowledgeable and recognize potential problems many times before they occur. We have the best rodent inspectors in the industry to find problems other companies missed. Our Exclusion Team is great at doing what it takes to get the job done. Our Pest Control Technicians are the eyes on your property - reporting to you as well as the office any potential problems you may be having. We Don't just catch rodents 'We Lock Them Out!' We have over 170 Reviews on many sites to verify the quality of service we provide. Please give our office a call today!

Robertson Rodent Control

We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all jobs and can finish the job same day (in most cases). We pride ourselves on customer service, personability and reliability . We will come out find the problem and seal out all entry points , set traps and monitor weekly until issue is resolved. Our services include: residential rodent proofing, rodent exclusions, some minor clean up, animal removal, and animal trapping . Let us help you get rid of your pest problem once and for all!

05/06/2015

He is pretty thorough, shows up when scheduled and comes back out if needed fairly quickly.

Description of Work
We use them on a quarterly basis.

02/16/2015

Bill was courteous, prompt and very informative. I recently learned through vet tests, that my dog is allergic to fleas. That is the reason for the spraying, but the spray, while being safe for animals will cover many other pests besides fleas. Bill gave me a lot of good information regarding my yard. He told me about the quarterly spraying available, but did not pressure me to sign up right then. All in all, a very good transaction.

Description of Work
Applied pest control spray to perimeter of house and entire yard.

04/19/2013

He came on time and service for good job.

Description of Work
Hi came over the whole house spary and also out side. He did fair job. service for 12 months, $360.00, quarterly.

08/01/2012

We had a bad ant problem; he came that same day and sprayed the perimeter of the house as well as provided us traps to use for the inside. He was thorough and quick; he also gave detailed directions on what to do with traps as well as what to expect. When it seemed we might need more traps, he came right away. Great experience with the company; called around and rates seemed competitive.

Description of Work
Sprayed perimeter and provided traps for interior of house.

Category pest control

I appreciate the good review, however I do not service Pennsylvania.

06/27/2012

If we have problems he will come out and spray no questions asked. He does a really good job. We see the same technician every time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
He comes out quarterly to spray for pests.

06/20/2005

APPLE TREE PEST CONTROL CAME OUT ON SHORT NOTICE. WE HAD SEEN SEVERAL BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS IN A VERY SHORT TIME FRAME. WE WOULD KILL ONE AND THERE WERE MORE THE NEXT DAY. APPLE TREE CAME OUT THEY WERE FAST, FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY CAME BACK A SECOND TIME WHEN WE SAW MORE A WEEK LATER AT NO CHARGE. THEY WERE VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
APPLE TREE CAME OUT TO SPRAY FOR BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS AND ANTS. THEY HAD TO COME OUT TWICE IN ONE MONTH.

Category pest control

I appreciate the comments Member made, however, I do not now, nor have I ever serviced anyone in the city of Tracy. Member must have me confused with someone else.

06/08/2005

APPLE TREE PEST CONTROL CAME OUT VERY FAST BECAUSE WE HAD BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS. THEY TREATED THE HOUSE AND YARD AND WE HAVE NEVER SEEN A SPIDER SENSE. NOT EVEN AN ANT. THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY NOW SPRAY ONCE A MONTH.

Description of Work
THE FIRST INITIAL SPRAYING WAS VERY HEAVY. THEY SPRAYED THE HOUSE THE YARD, ATTIC AND CRAWL SPACE.

Category pest control

Again, never have serviced Tracy.

Safe, effective control of crawling insects including ants, spiders, fleas, earwigs, silverfish, cockroaches, aphids, and much more. We also offer rodent service: rats, mice, gophers, etc. Wasp and bee control as well. Ask about our maintenance programs as well as single service.

We do not offer any termite services.

Satisfaction