American Array Solar

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2017

Solar: We pay 6 months of electric bill PLUS $1,000 incentive. Roofing: up to $500 Off New Roofing Installs. Solar Panel Installation/Service and Roof Repair/Replacement Specialists. Not Offered: We don't offer Solar Panel Leases....

Citadel Roofing and Solar

From cooling the air to heating your pool, summer can bring enormous electric bills. Make this one different. Citadel’s team of pros will install a system so efficient your bills could drop as low as $0. Take advantage of our FREE SOLAR CONSULTATION and see if solar is right for you. We have $0 down options and Financing Starting at 2.99%* WHY GO SOLAR WITH CITADEL? Most solar installers have a solar license. We have solar, electrical, roofing and general building contractor licenses. So you can feel sure you're getting the best system possible. Local – We’re your neighbors (who just happen to be very, very good at solar) Expertise We’re true contractors who’ll protect your roof and do the job right. ** 100% In-House – We’re not a sales company—we never outsource the real work. ** Personal Care – We’re there for you every step of the way, with full transparency and guidance. TERMS AND CONDITIONS *$0 down and rates as low as 2.99% financing based on credit approval.

Solar Energy Consultants LLC

Solar Energy Consultants, SEC, is a full-service solar energy company that delivers a premium customer experience before, during and after going solar. INSTANT QUOTE: You can get a quick quote by visiting our website and clicking on the "Get Estimate" tab. https://sec.services/ EDUCATION: Our process begins by providing a no-bs customer education of all the need-to-know-facts about how solar works so you can make the best decision on your solar solution. TIER 1 EQUIPMENT: SEC only offers the industry top-performing equipment that comes with the best 25-year manufacturers warranties for the long term. PROJECT MANAGEMENT: A solar installation has a lot of moving parts that require attention, so you will be assigned a project manager that handles your entire project 24/7 and keeps you informed. FINANCING: Whether you plan to pay for the system outright or plan to take advantage of our $0 down, loe interest, low payment finance options, we’ll make sure you have what you need to go green and start saving! COMPLETE SERVICE: Our services include new solar system installation, battery backup systems, generator installation, roofing, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services. GO 100% ELECTRIC: We can also help with converting your home to 100% electric and then providing solar to eliminate your entire utility bill! EXPERIENCE: SEC leverages 10 + years of solar design and installation experience with well over 1,600+ solar installations. PLUS: For over 7-years SEC has been providing solar system troubleshooting, and repair services for thousands of solar systems that were originally installed by other solar companies. MAKE IT SIMPLE: We know that with all the options you might encounter that choosing the best system for your home can be challenging, especially when proposals are usually so different from one to the next. To help, SEC will provide you with the how-to tools you need to narrow the playing field at no cost. Give us a call and we’ll get you ready to go. INSTANT QUOTE: You can get a quick quote by visiting our website and clicking on the "Get Estimate" tab. https://sec.services/

Calsolar

With years of professional new solar installation experience, CalSolar is one of the Central Valley’s top-rated residential, commercial, and agricultural solar installation companies. Sunpower Authorized Dealer Our systems are customized to our clients’ specific energy needs which provides a solar solution that maximizes the return on investment. Whether you are a savvy homeowner, a pioneering green agricultural farmer, a leading-edge facility in the industrial arena, or a utility-scale developer, we have extensive expertise to serve you. Our premier design and installation teams are passionate about solar energy so we deliver quality turnkey solar systems for every client. We also offer solar panel cleaning. Contact us today for your free estimate!

Offers by Calsolar on Angi

12/09/2021

Paul A.

Very well, especially the follow up from Adam.

Description of Work
Solar panel system installation

12/02/2021

Lisandro W.

I found American Array searching online and I was surprised the quote was already a much better deal compared to everything I had received. Then they brought a great financing option and executed the project really fast and with high efficiency and quality. My experience was great and that's why I recommend American Array.

Description of Work
4kw Solar System

12/02/2021

Ed M.

Once work was scheduled, it happened.

Description of Work
Solar, EV 220V outlet, new main panel

07/16/2021

Kent Z.

It went extremely well! Omar and I designed the system and after nearly one year we achieved the power we designed for. I incurred a minor problem with some panels producing 30% less than their neighboring panels. Adam got on this problem immediately. He sent out his crew to replace these panels, then their inverters at no cost under the 30-year warranty. And, American Array was cost competitive and a little less than 2 other vendors. I would use American Array again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We designed, permitted, and installed a 23 panel solar system with American Array. I worked with Omar on the design and Adam with the operation and some minor repairs covered under their warranty.

05/23/2021

MARK P.

We successfully used EnergySage to get broad range of quotes for our solar install completed May 2021 in Moraga CA. I had shortlisted Solar Optima and American Array Solar as they both had teams that were local and did not use contractors. One of the key reasons I selected American Array is I consistently spoke with the same person from the first quote until the signing of the contract. Julene was incredibly prompt on every question I asked and never pushy. I docusigned on April 7th and paid the final invoice May 14. Post signing there was continuous communication on the process, design and submitting the permits. I read reviews on many companies with a lot of drama which I am sure in cases was warranted. Our install with American Array was zero drama and it was incredibly easy. The install took a day, and the installers were all great, down to earth people and happy to talk me through how the technology worked. They were very organized and set up tables with all their supplies as a production line and that gave me even more confidence, they know their craft. They did not leave any trace they were here other than the panels on the roof. It’s a big decision and if you are like me and have read the horror stories you worry. I would recommend American Array to my closest friends. Good luck with your search.

Description of Work
Solar Install

03/26/2021

Michelle S.

Perfect! Already seeing a difference in the positioning!!

Description of Work
Reposition Pannels

02/26/2021

Sue M.

It is wonderful experience working with Adam and Lorenam. We need to replace a couple of fascia boards on roof and install Solar Panels afterwards. American Array Solar has amazing teams. The entire process worked smoothly. Adam and Lorenam have taken care of every details on scheduling, design, permit and software monitoring. Technicians did great job on installation thus inspection passed immediately. The price is very competitive. We now have Solar Panel provide electricity to the house for clean air and life time saving on electricity bill. It is one of the best decisions that we have made to go with American Array Solar who are professional, and would defenitely recommend to anyone considering Solar energy or roof projects.

Description of Work
Solar panel and replace fascia boards on roof

02/02/2021

Ian N.

It went better than expected! I've also needed service after the install and they are so quick and easy. This is the best place to get solar installed!

Description of Work
Solar installation

08/13/2020

Reginald R.

We talked on the phone and they never got back to me

Description of Work
No work was done

06/16/2020

MATT K.

The whole process was very smooth and efficient. American Array is well-organized. They provided a great initial bid, worked with me to tailor the specifications to my needs, and then completed the project quickly and on budget.

Description of Work
Install 3.96 KW residential rooftop solar system

Category solar panels

Solar Panel Installation and Service. Roof Repair/Replacement with New Solar Panel Installation.

We don't offer Solar Panel Leases. No Roof Repair/Replacement without Solar Panels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing