LR Landscaping

With Angi since May 2010

Additional e-mail - lee@lrlandscaping.net....

Golden State Concrete

Small business who takes the time to fully understand your desires and hand crafts your dreams to a reality. PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CONCRETE NEEDS!

Rodriguez & sons concrete construction

we take pride in our work; quality is what we provide

Golden State Paving & Asphalt Maintenance

Specializing in asphalt services and concrete services such as pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patio, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/13/2021

In the process of trying to find the right contractor for our massive 7,000 sq. landscaping project, we met with 9 different contractors and received bids, information, and input that ranged all over the place, but none of them were as thorough and reasonable as LR. Jason was by far the most communicative and professional of them all, and this is of huge importance when embarking on a month-long (...

Description of Work
Front and Back Yard Landscaping and Pavers

Category landscaping,hardscaping

11/03/2015

Sadly, after multiple emails and voicemails, I never heard back. I really liked the work I saw on their website and had really hoped to talk to them.

Description of Work
Nothing. .

Category hardscaping

03/19/2015

Lee and his crew did an amazing job. They were prompt, clean and the install didn't impact us in the least. I would highly recommend Lee.

Category masonry

02/12/2015

I have called and left multiple messages on different days. I also emailed them with no response either way. I have read that they do good work but customers service needs some work.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category hardscaping

Sorry I didn't get back to you {removed member name}. I got really sick in feb & got behind. If you still need an estimate please let me know.

07/21/2014

I decided to completely transform my backyard this year and envisioned a large covered paver or concrete patio, and install a synthetic putting green surrounded by landscaping in remaining lawn. I went to several Home and Garden shows this year and talked with several different concrete and paver contractors. I contacted 3 contractors for bids on back yard upgrade. My neighbor told me about Lee Re...

Description of Work
Removed approx. 500 sq. ft. of concrete, graded yard, installed over 900 sq. ft. of pavers, sealed pavers and landscaped border of yard with pavers, drainage system and variety of plants with drip system on automatic timer.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,drain pipe,hardscaping

Paver installations, hardscape, landscape, retaining walls, raised gardening beds, sod installation, irrigation & sprinkler systems, wood fence installation & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard