LR Landscaping

With Angi since May 2010

224 6th st

Lincoln, CA 95648

Additional e-mail - lee@lrlandscaping.net....

03/17/2022

Karen B.

Lee was very responsive and scheduled the the new patio/walkway project the next week. He noticed some drainage issues and made good suggestions to fix those problems. The demolition revealed an old cement walkway under the brick walkway - no matter, they hauled it all away. Finished in 2.5 days. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the quality of the wood for the fence they installed was not that great, and it took a while to take away the extra pavers. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace patio and walkway

Category fencing, hardscaping

09/13/2021

Leslie F.

In the process of trying to find the right contractor for our massive 7,000 sq. landscaping project, we met with 9 different contractors and received bids, information, and input that ranged all over the place, but none of them were as thorough and reasonable as LR. Jason was by far the most communicative and professional of them all, and this is of huge importance when embarking on a month-long (sometimes longer) project. Rest assured that this is a trustworthy and diligent business that strives for quality results!

Description of Work
Front and Back Yard Landscaping and Pavers

Category landscaping, hardscaping

07/11/2017

Ernie P.

It didn't.

Description of Work
Left numerous messages...responded initially but after that, nothing.

11/03/2015

Marjorie B.

Sadly, after multiple emails and voicemails, I never heard back. I really liked the work I saw on their website and had really hoped to talk to them.

Description of Work
Nothing. .

03/19/2015

John W.

Lee and his crew did an amazing job. They were prompt, clean and the install didn't impact us in the least. I would highly recommend Lee.

Category masonry

02/12/2015

Daniel O.

I have called and left multiple messages on different days. I also emailed them with no response either way. I have read that they do good work but customers service needs some work.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category hardscaping

Sorry I didn't get back to you {removed member name}. I got really sick in feb & got behind. If you still need an estimate please let me know.

07/21/2014

Edward P.

I decided to completely transform my backyard this year and envisioned a large covered paver or concrete patio, and install a synthetic putting green surrounded by landscaping in remaining lawn. I went to several Home and Garden shows this year and talked with several different concrete and paver contractors. I contacted 3 contractors for bids on back yard upgrade. My neighbor told me about Lee Reveles of LR Landscaping and showed me the paver work done in his yard. My neighbor's yard was very nice and he highly recommended Lee and his company. I finally decided to go with pavers over stamped concrete. I got estimate from Lee and 3 other paver contractors with Lee's bid considerably lower than other 3. What sold me on Lee and his company, LR Landscaping, was when Lee told me he would remove all the old concrete in my backyard at no extra cost. Of the other contractors that I got bids from, one told me he doesn't remove concrete, the other told me that he would bring in other contractor for concete removal at separate cost to me and third added considerable cost to bid for concrete removal. Lee and his crew arrived on a Friday, early morning and had over 500 sq. ft. of concrete removed and hauled away and yard graded before they left for the day. By Thursday of the following week project was completed, with pavers sealed and plants and landscape and drip system on automatic timer installed. The work that Lee and his crew did was better that I expected and I came home to find a beautifully transformed backyard that I know I will enjoy for years to come. In addition, I made some changed to original design ideas on recommendation from Lee and so glad I did as the changes improved the design. I found Lee very friendly and helpful and noticed how much pride he took in his work. In addition his crew was friendly and helpful and responsive to any request that I made concerning the project. If you have any plans on installing pavers, I highly recommend Lee and LR Landscaping, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Removed approx. 500 sq. ft. of concrete, graded yard, installed over 900 sq. ft. of pavers, sealed pavers and landscaped border of yard with pavers, drainage system and variety of plants with drip system on automatic timer.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, irrigation systems, drain pipe, hardscaping

05/13/2014

Jennifer M.

We purchased a new home and needed a landscaper that could turn our all dirt yard into a place where we could entertain and relax. At first we wanted a landscaper that could do both pavers and softscape but then realized that pavers is such a specialized thing that we wanted it done by someone who really knew what they were doing and could do it well. I checked all the yelp reviews, angie's list, and cal expo home and garden show vendors and decided to go with LR Landscaping for the pavers . Lee had nothing but positive reviews, returned our calls and emails promptly, was able to get our project going right away, and gave us a reasonable price on the job. We already had an idea of what kind of design we wanted and Lee was able to implement our plan perfectly. Lee is easy going, flexible, professional, and definitely knows his stuff. It took him and his team 5 days to complete our backyard and side yard and they showed up every morning on time and worked their tails off. The workmanship was excellent and the end result is absolutely beautiful. My husband and I love our new yard and couldn't be happier. Thanks Lee!!!

Description of Work
Installed roughly 1400 sq ft of pavers im the backyard

Category landscaping, hardscaping

01/15/2014

Chip R.

We have been planning to re-landscape our backyard since we moved in 14 years ago. We finally decided to end the procrastination. We started with collecting bids from several companies that specialize in Pavers, and that also had positive reviews on Yelp/Angie’s List. Lee’s bid had everything we wanted, at a reasonable price, that did not nickel and dime us, for every little component, like connecting drains, etc. Don was also very flexible during the project. Always happy to accommodate reasonable changes and additions. We ended up adding a walkway, that I now can’t believe we lived so long with out. The final project was beautiful, 1300 sq feet of pavers, retaining wall, sitting wall, etc. In addition, Lee worked with my Patio Cover contractor (Don’s Awnings) in order to coordinate permit work, and inspections. If you plan on doing pavers and having a patio cover as well, its best to have the work coordinated. We originally were going to wait a year, but due to the type of work required to place a patio cover on pavers, that would have been a major headache. Glad we did our research, on that issue. The only thing left, is to have our pavers sealed…something that we plan on having completed, once we have some warmer weather. Lee was also quick to send out a couple guys to move a drain and recut pavers related to the move, for the patio cover project completion, when I gave him a call. If i had to be knit picky, my only complaint, is that Lee sometimes takes a day to return calls, while in the planning and kick off process, however, with that said, I would hire him again, with no reservations.

Description of Work
Removed front walkway, back yard patio, 50 yards of dirt, etc. Installed paver walk way, front yard porch with sitting wall, back yard patio, with retaining wall, drainage, tied old sprinkler system, and places new sod on the work area, damaged during this large project.

12/06/2013

Laura L.

The wonderful design was created by Stephen Crouse of SMC Landscaping. Lee Reveles, owner of LR Landscaping, implemented that design. The result is beautiful and striking. Lee patiently helped us pick out the pavers and the colors and also the details such as the lights. He added a second coat of sealer which made it look just as we discussed at the beginning. The project was not without difficulties; it started VERY late and ran far beyond the original time estimate. Some important details that should have been noticed and fixed had to be brought to their attention. To be fair, Lee apologized for the miscellaneous issues and has either corrected them or is in the process of doing so. Lastly, I don't think a letter rating is the best method - i would prefer a 1-10 rating to allow for more subtelty. I would rate LR Landscaping 8.7

Description of Work
We had our wooden deck, aggregate walkway and concrete driveway replaced with pavers.

Category landscaping, masonry, hardscaping

05/14/2013

Tim B.

Overall a good experience. The new backyard looks great.

Description of Work
Lee took out concrete walkways in the backyard and installed pavers, plus added a patio and pavers along the side of a new fence. He also installed a new sod lawn and auto sprinkler system.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

11/27/2012

John J.

Very good overall. Only minor problems that were overcome. Lee is a perfectionist. His finalized work has drawn many compliments. He recently completed another project in the neighborhood. I imagine others will use his services after seeing the results.

Description of Work
Tore out old driveway, walkway, tree, hedges, etc. and replaced with a walled-patio, driveway, and walkway using interlocking-pavers. We were originally going to have the aggregate concrete for replacing the walkway and driveway, but it was so affordable to use the pavers, and the end result is very pretty.

Category masonry, hardscaping

05/03/2010

ANITA B.

Lee came by to give an estimate, and emailed me the amount within a couple days. He was working on a job, and contacted me when he could start my job, about ten days later. He listened to exactly what I wanted done and made recommendations. He showed up on time and always cleaned up before he left for the day. A couple days of rain delayed completion of the job, but he returned as soon as the weather dried out. Lee did a great job of installing this stone. It looks great and I have gotten many compliments on how the house looks now.

Description of Work
Applied about 125 sq. ft. of Eldorado stone veneer to front of house.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Colins Landscape and Concrete

We can take care of all of your concrete and masonry needs.

The Paver Company

We are a locally owned and operated small business specializing in transforming your outdoor living areas into functional and stylish retreats for you, your friends, and family. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday by appointment only. We accept cash, check, credit cards and we also have attractive financing options available. Ask about our monthly specials and promotions! We look forward to creating your custom TPC dreamscape!

Handyman Mantar

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Paver installations, hardscape, landscape, retaining walls, raised gardening beds, sod installation, irrigation & sprinkler systems, wood fence installation & repair.