Jerry V Olson Residential Window Repairs

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2012

7601 S Valley Rd

Lincoln, CA 95648

We are a full service glass and screen company offering a full line of parts and services for the homeowner, real estate, apartments, builders and remodel contractors, with over 30 years in the window industry.

03/05/2018

Darren F.

He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Window Repair

03/30/2016

Marie B.

Description of Work
Great service. One year guarantee. Window no longer leaks.

06/01/2015

Michael B.

Very satisfied with his service.

Description of Work
Washed all windows. Inside and outside.

02/04/2015

SANDRA G.

Description of Work
I've used Jerry's services twice in the past year. The first time was to replace the rollers and track for my sliding glass doors. The second time was to replace a double paned window glass. I find Jerry to be very knowledgable and able to quickly determine and resolve issues. He provided estimates in advance of the work, was punctual and friendly. I would highly recommend Jerry and will most defintely use his services again.

10/21/2014

Jennifer R.

Jerry was very upfront about the repair and what it would cost. He explained the warranty on the glass and his labor. He was committed to the day and time he was scheduled.

Description of Work
We have a boxed window in our kitchen that was broken. Jerry came out to measure, ordered the glass, installed the new glass and resealed the window. He also fixed a window we had a small issue with for free which was fantastic.

10/21/2013

Kimberly N.

I called Jerry at about 4:15 to inquire about getting an estimate for window repairs for my home. He said that he could actually meet me there at about 5pm. That's pretty quick service! He took very careful measurements, wrote everything down and then before leaving I asked when we could expect his estimate... he said, and quot;If you can give me a few minutes I can write it up here for youand quot; We were in a hurry as we were listing our home soon. We hired Jerry to do the repairs. He completed the job on time and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Jerry replaced several window panes through out the home. He also replaced some hardware on a couple of windows.

05/15/2013

Stan S.

He did an excellent job. The price was fair, he was prompt and his work was done well. I would highly recommend his services

Description of Work
Window replacement.

12/20/2011

Ahmed E.

Jerry was prompt, friendly and courteous and he had the best price.

Description of Work
Replaced two broken windows and repaired a screen door

Category glass repair, replacement windows

11/03/2011

Matt H.

- Jerry got specs over the phone for broken window. Gave me estimate of $205 for low-e glass replacement, $155 for clear glass replacement. This was for a 6 foot high by 2 foot wide slider window. - He has mobile window service, so he came over to inspect and take measurements. I decided to stick with the low-e glass, as that's what the rest of the house had. The official quote came in lower than estimate at $203. - Since the dual pane insulated glass window is factory sealed, I needed an entirely new dual pane glass unit replaced within the existing frame. Still, this is much cheaper than replacing the entire window frame. - I made an appointment for Jerry to come back a few days later to do the work. - Jerry put the order in for the new dual pane glass unit measured to spec. - Jerry brought the new glass unit over, removed my slider window, brought it out to his truck and installed it into my existing slider frame. - He then installed the slider back into the window and walla, all fixed. Jerry did an exceptional job. No drama and easy to work with. In all, he is a very dependable and trustworthy guy and I know who to go to again for future window issues.

Description of Work
Fixed broken dual pane slider window. The outside pane on a dual pane slider had been broken by a thrown baseball. - Jerry brought the new glass unit over, removed my slider window, brought it out to his truck and installed it into my existing slider frame. - He then installed the slider back into the window and walla, all fixed.

04/19/2011

Dee L.

I found it very difficult to find a professional that was capable to do this type of repair work and consider myself fortunate to have been able to have found Jerry. From the first contact, he was very approachable and took the time to explain the potential costs involved in repairing the window. His knowledge of the business was demonstrated when the final cost came within $4.00 of his verbal estimate to when he was able to examine the actual work needed to be done. He repaired the window quickly and expertly. Best of all there were no surprises and a one year guarantee. I would highly recommend Jerry for any residential window repairs you may need.

Description of Work
I had a very large dual pane window replaced due to a stress crack running completely across the entire window. Jerry completed the estimate and measurements on the first visit and was able to schedule an appointment for me in a few days. Upon his return to replace the window, he did so expertly and efficiently.

11/28/2008

JACKIE B.

Everything went perfectly. I called and set up an appointment, met him at my house, and scheduled a future installation appointment. He showed up on time each time, and the screens look great.

Description of Work
Jerry replaced my patio screen door and rescreened two other screens. He was very polite even when I was late coming home to meet him, and I would definitely use him again if needed.

Category screen repair, doors

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers Coupon

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

2022 Super Service Award

Apartments
    Property Management

glass replacements, both single, double pane, screens, patio door wheels, regarding windows & patio doors.

NA