BOULEVARD FLORIST WHOLESALE

Florists
Rentals - Parties
Wedding Planning
Gifts

Boulevard Florist is a second-generation family owned and operated business that began in 1951 as a traditional flower shop. In 1993, owner Marc Granovitz expanded the business to offer flowers, plants, glassware, and supplies at wholesale prices to the general public; thus putting Boulevard Florist Wholesale Market in direct competition with the Los Angeles Flower District, while still giving customers the convenience of a full service florist. The business is located in a large 12,000 square foot facility including three walk-in refrigerators and a dedicated staff of forty employees....

12/06/2016

It was almost like they had forgotten to bring flowers. An absolute disaster. They ruined the most important event of a person's life, our wedding.

Description of Work
We trusted them with our wedding flowers

03/04/2015

04/28/2014

They are my go to people. They have a great design department that is easy to work with and meet your needs whether it is big or small. They do beautiful work. If they have to sub out the work for delivery they make sure that the end product is something they would provide themselves.

Description of Work
I have used them for years.

02/21/2012

I have been using them for many years. The flowers are excellent. I don't even have to tell them what I want. The price is reasonable. They are always creative. The flowers are fresh. They deliver them on time.

Description of Work
I purchased some flowers from them and had them deliver them for me.

Category florists

We provide true wholesale flowers, greenery, supplies and plants to the public, arrange beautiful floral arrangements including bridal flowers, have a large selection of floral supplies and party rentals. We deliver to Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura Counties We ship to cities throughout the 48 States.

Satisfaction