Advanced Roofing Solutions Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2005

License number: 811902; Additional fax number: (310)676-9010....

ECO Microfilters LLC

One stop ECO-friendly home improvement. Save with the Energy Bundle. Cool roof, solar, and thermal paint coating greatly reduce your kilowatt usage. Worried about rolling blackouts or energy shutdowns? Talk to us about our famous Blackout Bundle. Solar and a whole house generator means you are covered! Quality, integrity, and transparency drive long-term client relationships. We partner as trusted advisors with our client relationship-based approach. Trained, certified, contractors and technicians deliver excellent workmanship you can trust. Rebates, tax credits and low interest financing make it all work right now.

Preferred Remodeling

Preferred Remodeling and Development is a Los Angeles based company that provides roofing services with a commitment to delivering excellent products and exceptional services to our customers. PRD has been serving Southern California for over 25 years. We provide our customers with superior quality roof systems through the use of skilled workers, professional project management, and fair business practices. PRD stands behind every project with pride and integrity. We treat our staff, customers, and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity recognizing the importance of safety. Our goal is to build lasting relationships, striving for complete customer satisfaction of all projects we undertake. We provide the strongest workmanship warranty in the industry. When you put your trust in us, you can be confident that you will have a roof that is installed by some of the most experienced and skilled professionals.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

01/10/2008

They were punctual, courteous and gave a reasonable rate. I would use them again if I needed them.

Description of Work
The seal around my drain cut outs was loose which was causing a leak. They fixed this.

11/26/2007

They did an excellent job. It was very reasonable, and I had checked with other companies, they were by far the most fair and honest. They even did a couple extra things and did not charge us! When they came back to adjust the skylight they were sweethearts about it and really went the extra mile for us.

Description of Work
We had a slow leak in our roof. We weren't sure where it was coming from. They came out and diagnosed the leak as coming from a skylight. We have a 2 story home with a very high roof. They had to take off a 10 ft square of roof tiles off, change the tar paper, and repair the leak. We replaced the skylight with a custom skylight that opens up which they installed. They had to change it 3 times due to error of me not realizing which way it opened.

Category roofing,skylights

10/31/2006

I found this company through an advertisement my mother found in the Los Angeles Times, and I called them. They came out, assessed the work to be done, and I said I'd like to think about it. I planned to get a few estimates. They immediately began trying to strong-arm me into making an appointment to get the work done! I had to tell them several times forcefully that I wanted to wait and think abo...

Description of Work
I got an estimate for fixing a leak in my roof.

08/29/2006

The company showed up on time to give me an estimate. Which to me is huge. Trying to get most contractors out, much less on time, has been very difficult. They were very professional and very reasonable considering the amount of leaks we had. After we got the estimate they were then able to come out right after and do the job. When they showed up for the job they were on time and completed the wor...

Description of Work
We were experiencing multiple leaks in our office. They came out and patched those areas and made sure no other areas needed repair.

08/28/2006

The service was wonderful. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. They arrived ready to do the work and completed it the same day. I did not have to miss any work. I would recommend this service.

Description of Work
Roof repairs and maintenance.

Roof repair & roof maintenance.