TOWN & COUNTRY GARAGE DOORS SYSTEM, INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

We service and repair commercial and residential garage doors and openers. Town & Country Garage Doors has been in business since 1986 and has experienced, factory-trained service technicians servicing L.A County, The Antelope Valley and surrounding areas. Most repairs can be completed in 24-48 hours For fast, reliable service that you can count on, call the door experts—Town & Country Garage Doors. Free in home estimates on new garage doors. State Contractors Lic # 964070...

Automatic Garage Door Services

Your garage door is the entrance to your castle ! - Let Automatic Garage Door Services take care of your garage door needs - Serving Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Valley, Rosamond, Kern County, Santa Clarita and outside surrounding areas. - . Since 1998. -. Over 35 years exp - Owner operated - Honest. Quality. Friendly. Reasonable Rates - FOR FASTEST SERVICE CALL (661) 942-4029 - WEBSITE: https://www.autogagedoorservice.com

Offers by Automatic Garage Door Services on Angi
Tetos Garage Doors

We specialize in Garage Doors installation garage openers installations-repairs-Broken springs-spun Cables-Door off Track-Broken motors-remotes-safety sensorsand more.. *15 years experience *fully loaded truck with all parts garage doors need. *we fix it right at the same visit. * friendly-professional-clean and honest. * not over charge for part do not need it You can also reach us at 805-990-7879.

CAMACHO WINDOWS

Hi I’m Dan Camacho at Camacho Windows. I have been servicing Bakersfield and the surrounding areas for 20+ years. Camacho Windows is the beginning of a family owned and operated company where quality and service matters. We install all types of windows and doors for your home and business. We also do conversions. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate. And, "Let Us Replace Your Old Panes!'

04/18/2017

very well. Found the right color and installed. a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
new weather strip

08/03/2015

Great service, on time. We are long distance landlords, found this company on Angie's List and am very pleased at results. They were professional with our tenants and responsive to me. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
installed a new door then the opener broke so they came back and did that too.

Category garage doors,doors

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Very helpful. Owner gave free advice over phone. Then came and looked at it. Put in a better drive than the previous one while keeping the same door. Replaced the outside keypad and installed a better keypad inside the garage. Installer also very good and helpful.

Category garage doors,doors

05/07/2014

The service went very well.

Description of Work
I used Town & Country Garage Door Systems Inc. We had a garage door and it needed a repair, and the door opener hadn't been serviced in a long time, so they repaired the door, and they serviced the opener.

05/01/2014

I called Meni on Tuesday and he showed up that evening. He looked at my garage door and gave me three options. The first was a fix to remedy the damage that my son did by hanging on the door as it went up. $98. The second was to do a complete tune-up because the springs were dry as a bone. $125 (including fixing the damage.) The third was to replace the motor completely as it was not a legal type for my garage and it had been installed without the little lasers at the bottom to stop the door from coming down if there is a child in the way. $425. It is the law to have those little lasers. I opted for the full replacement. Danny showed up the next day right on time and installed the new opener in about 3 hours. He was very polite and professional. The garage door is so very quiet! Not screechy, squeaky like it used to be. Beautiful. We also wanted an extra remote which was another $25. Meni called the next day to see if the work had been done to my satisfaction. Excellent.

Description of Work
Danny removed the old motor on my garage door, did a full tune-up, which probably hadn't been done in 20 years, and installed a new motor and safety sensors.

08/16/2013

Meni was very prompt responding to our request for a bid. He didn't try to up-sale us, although we ended up purchasing a better quality door and an automatic opener than what we had origially agreed on. We did receive a lower bid from a competitor and when we contacted Meni, he reduced his price. As soon as the garage door was received by his company, we were contacted for a mutually agreeable install date. His installers were prompt, very professional, informative, friendly, and cleaned up after themselves. They even helped us move an antique car out of the garage.

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away existing wooden garge door. Installed new automatic garage door and opener

06/10/2013

These guys were AWESOME!! I ordered the garage door on Monday for a Friday installation and on Wednesday my old door spring broke and i could not get my car out of the garage. I called the company and they sent a technician out to help me get my car out right away and there was NO CHARGE. On Friday they showed up to install my new door and take away the old door and I must say the technicians were polite and completed the install quickly. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing a new door or a repair. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
Installed new garage door and removed old door.

01/28/2013

It was the first time we had used them. I was very satisfied with their price and product. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced our garage door and put in reinforcing struts.

Category garage doors

Service & Repair commercial and resdential garage doors and openers. New Garage doors and motors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check