Tip Top Arborists

07/31/2023

PO Box 2107

Lancaster, CA 93539

www.tiptoparborists.com

Additional address: 44107 N. Yucca Ave. Lancaster, Ca. 93534, P.O. Box 2107 Lancaster Ca 93539 Additional phone numbers - (661) 942-5501 Toll Free (877) 942-8733. Additional DBA - Tip Top Arborist's, Tip Top Tree Service....

tree service (62)lawn & landscaping (6)lawn care (2)

07/14/2020

Aleta B.

The crew was punctual, personable and very professional. They arrived at the promised 7:30 AM start time and by 8:05 they were raking the last remnants of leaves and debris into their rig to depart. We were given a quote of $425.00 at the time our contract was signed and that was the amount we paid at the conclusion. We have a guest house that sits precariously close (within 6 feet) of this tree which concerned us; but we shouldn't have been; the crew were alert to that hazard and avoided it without hesitation. The crew worked as one, like a well oiled machine.

Description of Work
We had to have a diseased tree cut down, removed and the stump ground down.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Good morning Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so very much for your kind review. We are grateful for the opportunity you gave us to work for you and we hope to work for you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can be of service!!!

06/29/2020

Arlow H.

they arrived on time and the tree was removed in a very timely manner. they cleaned the area .

Description of Work
removal of large tree in backyard.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/26/2020

Roshonda B.

Very well. They were quick and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

11/21/2019

allen B.

The son of the owner + one employee did a professional, on time removal of four (4) trees. The contract was made with the owner/father. He told me his son would do the work. We agreed on a price (reasonable from the price I got from another contractor), a date and time. The son + one employee were on time; they were friendly; they were courteous; they shared a sense of humor; told me what they were going to do ...and did it. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed four (4) 30+' trees pushing my privacy wooden fence out of line.

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review i’ll share it with the team...

04/07/2019

Steve W.

The work was done in an expeditious manner and as contracted. The Sycamore's were fairly close to the house and removed with caution and without incident. The neighbors tree was trimmed without making look like it had been. The Italian Cypress were cleaned up nicely and look great. I will use Tip Top again.

Description of Work
Remove two Sycamore trees in the front yard of rental property and top and clean up five Italian Cypress. Also remove the branches from the neighbors tree overhanging our roof-line.

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

08/22/2018

Nadne B.

I found them to be very prompt in coming to my house and providing an estimate for removal. Jason was responsive and courteous at all times. Did not need to use them because some neghbors were able to do it for me.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate for branch removal after large oak had fallen and had a branch on the roof of my house

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

12/01/2017

Cindy T.

They were wonderful. the guys were nice and answered any questions I had.

Description of Work
had a tree removes and several trees trimmed.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

10/11/2017

Debra S.

We haven't had the work done yet but I will give an update in a month or so. I can say that I've seen this company all over area and even on my street so I do believe that my choice has been the correct one. Also they are the arborists for the city, so that also makes me feel very confident in my choice.

Description of Work
We are working on a budget for some home improvement projects and we are getting other estimates for the rest of the things that need to be done in the house. But we will definitely be using Tip Top Arborists for the upcoming job. Tom was so informative and fun to work with. He explained which trees needed to be trimmed, which trees had a disease and what would be done to remedy the problem and even gave me the reasons why the trees leaned a certain way. I can truly say that I learned a lot about the trees on my property and I am excited to work with this company. The same day, Tom emailed us a breakdown of all the costs and what would be done to each tree along with a picture of each tree so we would know the tree he was giving to cost for. In all they would be dealing with 8 trees.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

08/28/2017

Tonia C.

Fantastic, the best crew for the professional, clean job. Just as promised, on time, and great professional scheduling!

Description of Work
Fantastic service!! They removed a dead tree over the house, trimming large trees and removing 3 smaller dead trees, next door at moms house. A very professional job, and Chris took time to visit us for some time, explaining to our elderly parents, and giving dad a veterans discount. He was pleased and we would all recommend this company to everyone. We learned why the city trusts them, and while not the cheapest, definitely the best and most professional. The guys even stacked the cut wood, raked the yard up, and left the area clean. I'll be calling them again in the future to keep our mature trees well groomed and healthy. Thanks Chris, and all the staff at Tip Top!

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/07/2017

STEVAN S.

They were excellent. They are master Herbalist and they know their stuff. We always used them when we had it. They are always good. I don't even know they are here. They come and do their thing. All I would do was get a bill in the mail. They always cleaned up and never left a mess ever. That was fine. It was always a great job. Price they are as reasonable as probably all of them. They are master herbalist so they know every tree in the world. They know if you are feeding it wrong or if you have beetle problems. They were nice to have around. When ever they set up a job they were there. They would set it up a couple weeks in advance. But what ever day they set up that is the date they showed up and on time. They were always real quiet and got the job done. They did their work and they were real good. I would refer them again. I don't need the service any more because I do not have any trees.

Description of Work
tree service.

Work Completed On 08/07/2015

Residential, commercial tree care tree pruning & trimming, removal, stump grinding, planting & fertilization & consulting.

Windows.