Stanley Steemer

With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

04/05/2016

02/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpets. They were a little pricey but they did a good job in cleaning everything up really well.

09/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
efficient and thorough

04/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their website advertises that they move furniture and pre-vacuum when needed. They called and asked if they could come two hours earlier than the appointment time, so I didn't have time to vacuum, but I asked the technician if he was going to do it and he said that it's an all in one operation. The only furniture they moved was a coffee table. After it was dry I rearranged furniture and found the area right in front of my chair and love seat were still obviously dirty, so I called and they came back to re-do it. This time they did move the furniture. Two days later I spilled a bottle of water, and grabbed a towel to blot it up, the towel was rather dirty just from that small area. I have used this company in the past at a rental house, and they did an excellent job. This time, not so much!

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned living rm carpet, area rug under dining rm table and hall runner. Applied protectant and deodorized. Very nice men and very competent. I now have beautiful, clean carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.