Stanley Steemer

With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Simplistic Water Restoration

We are a proper professional company and technicians and helpers that we specialize in Water Fire Mold sewage clean outs We use proper equipment to dry the property structure to prevent any second the dirt damages to the property or to prevent any mold.

Always Improve Flooring

Flooring business since 2002. Licensed,bonded and insured. Installation, sales, refinishing, repairs, stairs, stain, buffing, leveling, tile floors, shower, backsplashes. And much more. Professional and responsible crews.

04/05/2016

02/01/2016

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets. They were a little pricey but they did a good job in cleaning everything up really well.

09/10/2015

Description of Work
efficient and thorough

04/29/2014

Description of Work
Their website advertises that they move furniture and pre-vacuum when needed. They called and asked if they could come two hours earlier than the appointment time, so I didn't have time to vacuum, but I asked the technician if he was going to do it and he said that it's an all in one operation. The only furniture they moved was a coffee table. After it was dry I rearranged furniture and found the area right in front of my chair and love seat were still obviously dirty, so I called and they came back to re-do it. This time they did move the furniture. Two days later I spilled a bottle of water, and grabbed a towel to blot it up, the towel was rather dirty just from that small area. I have used this company in the past at a rental house, and they did an excellent job. This time, not so much!

04/22/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned living rm carpet, area rug under dining rm table and hall runner. Applied protectant and deodorized. Very nice men and very competent. I now have beautiful, clean carpets.

10/08/2013

They came 10 minutes early, got straight to their work and were done within 2 hours. Very difficult to see anything left from before. We appreciated the service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Carpets had been self-cleaned and needed something deeper for pet stains. Also had stairs and an upstairs landing done.

08/21/2013

They did an awful job and when I called to get them back to do it again they did come back out. However they never sanded off the original product they had put on. This only created an even bigger mess. My floor was no longer the natural finish but was now shiny and slippery like a skating rink. The floor started to have fractures in the top coating kind of like how fiberglass get cracks in it. Th...

Description of Work
They refiniished my wood kitchen floor.

07/16/2012

He is very friendly and he comes in and looks at what I need done, he describes what he is going to do aggressively and he does it, but he puts everything back in its place and leaves everything clean. He is aggressive and he is not passive at all. He is here ahead of time. This was the second time that I have used him and I am almost afraid to put his name out there because then I won't get him w...

Description of Work
I use Stanley Steamer for carpet cleaning. The technician

06/29/2012

They're very conscientious in everything they do. They're excellent. I liked them a lot.

Description of Work
I used this company's services to come to my home and clean my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.