Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2013

4.4

Pennies Air Conditioning-Heating repair- Solar Installation and mechanical contractor providing repairs & installation in the Lancaster Ca, Palmdale Ca, and Santa Clarita Ca, Area since 1999. We specialize in maximizing the Efficiency of your home, office or business by installing Solar Energy, High Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning systems, HVAC, solar repair and installation, Solar pool heating Systems, solar hot water and Indoor Air Quality. As energy bills continue to increase ALL YEAR long, you can reduce your electric and gas bill by analyzing your home or business and offering ways to decrease your consumption with new equipment, solar power, solar hot water, solar split air conditioners, hybrid (thermal assisted) solar air conditioner, solar power air conditioning and heating, new windows, new insulation and so much more. Most companies promise energy savings through just heating & air conditioning but we go a step further. We serve all of La County...

Valley Air Systems

Quality HVAC Services in Bakersfield, CA. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC CONTRACTORS FOR REPAIR, MAINTENANCE & DUCT WORK

AC Dave Heating & Air

AC Dave is a family owned & operated small business with 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards, checks & cash at the time services are rendered. $24.99 discount for first time customers and new maintenance agreement of one year or more. Diagnostic charges are deducted from the price of repairs. License Number: 877683, give us a call today!

Offers by AC Dave Heating & Air on Angi
Rowland Air Inc

At Rowland Air, we know that customer service satisfaction has always been and will continue to be the main reason for our success. We are committed to the goal of providing our customers with the most dependable, economical, and professional heating and air conditioning system available today. With continuous service since 1987, our customers can trust and depend on us to provide the expertise they need for a professional installation. At Rowland Air we understand the discomfort of having an air conditioning system go down during an extreme summer! Our air conditioning specialists are ready when you call to assist you in your time of need. Whether you have a forced air conditioning system, a heat pump, or an evaporator cooler, our service professionals can take care of any problem that may arise. We pride ourselves in being able to handle any emergency and keeping our customers cool and happy throughout the summer. Contact us today for your repairs or replacement needs! Rowland Air heating service is your local neighborhood heating specialists. Serving thousands of happy customers every year, we solved many problems that elude other heating companies. Our heating specialists are experts in servicing gravity furnaces, forced air furnaces, and heat pumps. We are often able to make repairs and/or adjustments on the spot without making unnecessary trips and wasting time. If you do need a major repair or replacement, our heating technicians can usually have the process taken care of within one or two days. Either way you have the best possible service with only minimal inconvenience. Installations Rowland Air guarantees your satisfaction with your new heating and air conditioning units. Call today for your free quote for replacements or additions. Please contact Rowland Air directly to discuss your duct testing needs. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for details. Additional contact names - Mike Avalos, Lawrence Rowland, Scott Piccininno. Additional emails - mike@rowlandair.com, rowlandairss@aol.com, scott@rowlandair.com.

Offers by Rowland Air Inc on Angi

11/21/2016

He replaced one part that cost $85 that took less then 20 minutes to replace and charged me $365. It was a hot summer day and did not have the luxury to fine someone else since he charges $75 just to come out. I found several screws and an o-ring on the ground after he left that he failed to reinstall.

Description of Work
Replaced the "can" on my AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Correction was 1hr 5 minutes with 4lbs of Freon, 3/4 hp motor w new *dual cap* with new washable filter wasn’t mentioned but yes we also installed new capacitor as this customer stated.

09/20/2015

They came out that same day and got everything up and running again. I was thankful for that because it was expected to be 100+ degrees that day. The service was quick and it was a pretty good deal. Definitely my go to company if I ever have any problems again.

Description of Work
Replaced my AC motor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

08/16/2015

I called pennies Solar in 2012 to explore the possibility of adding solar to my house. A lovely sales person came out and brought proposals which were ?dead on with what I wanted? The whole experience was completely professional. I had a few other big companies bid as well but the price and the vibe I got from these guys was the winner no question. When the work started it became apparent that my roof was shot which was not good as I was supposed to have 16 years left on my shingles. They sent off some of the old shingles to help me with a warranty claim that I was successful in getting reimbursed from the manufacturer. These guys started the installation work on the day they said they would!! And completed both the roofing and solar installation in a very rapid manner! Don't get me wrong they paid attention to detail but there wasn't any one crew member ever slacking off. Did i mention I am a retired General Contractor so I know what to look for and who's doing what. Great crew they were totally professional and hard working. They knew the ropes and were able to get me turned on very shortly after the installation was done which was far quicker than other people I know were able to get up and running. Installation crew was a great group very hard working but funny and I was sure glad I hired them. I am a retired general contractor and I informed them that they managed their work very much like my firm did years back. I could not be more pleased. The system is working extremely well and in less than 3 years of operation I have been able to Pay back about 35% of what I invested. Highly recommend this company and more over going to solar!

Description of Work
Installed Solar Panels & Fixed Roof

06/13/2015

We chose to have pennies install my solar panels because they gave me the best price when I researched price comparisons and estimates... Not only did I get a great deal, I also got great customer service and fast/efficient installation! We had no idea about the ?ins and outs? of solar when I started looking; I just knew that I wanted it. Throughout the process of estimates and installation, the guys at pennies solar and air guided me through the entire process and educated me along the way on how everything works and how everything should be maintained. Easy as 123!!!

Description of Work
Solar Panel Installation

05/04/2015

Nobody knew what was wrong with my heater. John came out not once but twice! first time I had to cancel due to an emergency- he was basically 2 minutes away from my home! Both times he was courteous and both times I was given same day appointments! UNHEARD of!!! John?s a genius and did his magic, a functioning warm heater! All it was, was just a tricky ignition! pennies simply the best. I know the main thing with any technician is trust. Don't trust me, see for yourself. Their rating is definitely earned!

Description of Work
system replacement.

Category solar panels

Get A Free A/c Unit With Our Solar. we offer air conditioning heating installs / service & repairs, solar panel installation, solar pool installation, domestic solar hot water installation, tank-less hot water installation, water source heat pump installation with back yard pool tie-in that heats the pool and cool the house at the same time!