Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2013

4.4

2851 West Avenue L # 215

Lancaster, CA 93536

Pennies Air Conditioning-Heating repair- Solar Installation and mechanical contractor providing repairs & installation in the Lancaster Ca, Palmdale Ca, and Santa Clarita Ca, Area since 1999. We specialize in maximizing the Efficiency of your home, office or business by installing Solar Energy,

11/21/2016

Ed R.

He replaced one part that cost $85 that took less then 20 minutes to replace and charged me $365. It was a hot summer day and did not have the luxury to fine someone else since he charges $75 just to come out. I found several screws and an o-ring on the ground after he left that he failed to reinstall.

Description of Work
Replaced the "can" on my AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Correction was 1hr 5 minutes with 4lbs of Freon, 3/4 hp motor w new *dual cap* with new washable filter wasn’t mentioned but yes we also installed new capacitor as this customer stated.

09/20/2015

Frederick S.

They came out that same day and got everything up and running again. I was thankful for that because it was expected to be 100+ degrees that day. The service was quick and it was a pretty good deal. Definitely my go to company if I ever have any problems again.

Description of Work
Replaced my AC motor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, solar panels

08/16/2015

BRIT E.

I called pennies Solar in 2012 to explore the possibility of adding solar to my house. A lovely sales person came out and brought proposals which were ?dead on with what I wanted? The whole experience was completely professional. I had a few other big companies bid as well but the price and the vibe I got from these guys was the winner no question. When the work started it became apparent that my roof was shot which was not good as I was supposed to have 16 years left on my shingles. They sent off some of the old shingles to help me with a warranty claim that I was successful in getting reimbursed from the manufacturer. These guys started the installation work on the day they said they would!! And completed both the roofing and solar installation in a very rapid manner! Don't get me wrong they paid attention to detail but there wasn't any one crew member ever slacking off. Did i mention I am a retired General Contractor so I know what to look for and who's doing what. Great crew they were totally professional and hard working. They knew the ropes and were able to get me turned on very shortly after the installation was done which was far quicker than other people I know were able to get up and running. Installation crew was a great group very hard working but funny and I was sure glad I hired them. I am a retired general contractor and I informed them that they managed their work very much like my firm did years back. I could not be more pleased. The system is working extremely well and in less than 3 years of operation I have been able to Pay back about 35% of what I invested. Highly recommend this company and more over going to solar!

Description of Work
Installed Solar Panels & Fixed Roof

06/13/2015

Margaret M.

We chose to have pennies install my solar panels because they gave me the best price when I researched price comparisons and estimates... Not only did I get a great deal, I also got great customer service and fast/efficient installation! We had no idea about the ?ins and outs? of solar when I started looking; I just knew that I wanted it. Throughout the process of estimates and installation, the guys at pennies solar and air guided me through the entire process and educated me along the way on how everything works and how everything should be maintained. Easy as 123!!!

Description of Work
Solar Panel Installation

05/04/2015

lloyd M.

Nobody knew what was wrong with my heater. John came out not once but twice! first time I had to cancel due to an emergency- he was basically 2 minutes away from my home! Both times he was courteous and both times I was given same day appointments! UNHEARD of!!! John?s a genius and did his magic, a functioning warm heater! All it was, was just a tricky ignition! pennies simply the best. I know the main thing with any technician is trust. Don't trust me, see for yourself. Their rating is definitely earned!

Description of Work
system replacement.

MAC Construction

L A Air Tech

2022 Super Service Award

PS Electric

Electrical services Electrical panel upgrade Ligthing controls Car chargers Rv chargers HVAC install

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction

How is Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction overall rated?

Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction open?

Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction is open:

Sunday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction provide

Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offer free estimates?

Yes, Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offers free project estimates.

Does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offer a senior discount?

No, Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction does not offer a senior discount.

Does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offer emergency services?

Yes, Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction?

Yes, Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offers warranties.

What services does Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offer?

Pennies Air Conditioning, solar & Construction offers the following services: Get A Free A/c Unit With Our Solar. we offer air conditioning heating installs / service & repairs, solar panel installation, solar pool installation, domestic solar hot water installation, tank-less hot water installation, water source heat pump installation with back yard pool tie-in that heats the pool and cool the house at the same time!