Shutters by Rae

Founded 2020 •

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Blessed Wife, Mama & Nana offering beautiful yet affordable window shutters for your home! It is my goal to provide an easy process with personalized, attention to detail. I would love to be given the opportunity to earn your business. I offer Polycore and Lexwood products with a variety of other tailored features. ...

Projects

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

10/25/2020

Shutters by Rae did the shutters in my home recently. They came out amazing and look great. She beat the price by far compared to other companies I looked into also. I would highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Shutters

10/25/2020

Our experience with Shutters by Rae was great! It was a breeze, thanks to her answering all our many questions we had. The windows look beautiful, her price is great, and she is very professional. I love how they turned out, it feels like a whole new home!

Description of Work
Shutters

10/24/2020

Excellent service, excellent product! I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Shutters

10/23/2020

Shutters by Rae was great! They completely transformed our home! We’re so happy with the results

Description of Work
Shutters

10/23/2020

Great prices and quality. Very professional and did everything she said she would do. Amazing experience. I recommend 100%!

Description of Work
shutters

10/22/2020

Very satisfied with Shutters by Rae. Donna was very professional and knowledgeable which made our experience amazing! She paid close attention to detail and I am very picky so I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shutters

Category window treatment service

10/22/2020

My Shutters are amazing!!! I wasn’t sure exactly what I was looking for when I found shutters by Rae, and I am still amazed by the time and effort they spent working with me to give me exactly what turned out to be what I was looking for- without me even knowing that is what I was looking for! I highly recommend Shutters by Rae to any and everyone, and have already been recommending to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Shutters

Category window treatment service

Sales and Installation of window shutters only in wood or Polycore material

We do not repair shutters or blinds

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal