PACIFICLAND CONSTRUCTORS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

5942 AUTRY AVE

Lakewood, CA 90712

Pacificland Constructors, Inc. (California State License No. 715187) started off in 1995 as a masonry specialty contractor with a C-29 license classification called "Pacificland Masonry". During the companies early years we mainly focused on all masonry related services such as block walls, brick veneer, stone veneer, and brick pavers. Pacificland expanded its services to include all concrete service by obtaining a C-8 license classification in 1998. The additional license allowed us to provide our clients with architectural concrete, concrete flat work, public works sidewalk/driveway apron/concrete curb replacements, and structure concrete (foundations, beams, etc). work. In 2005, we obtained the General Building Contractor license (Class B) and officially changed our business name to "Pacificland Constructors, Inc". With more than 19 years in business, Pacificland Constructors has always delivered quality work to their clients and has the resources, people, and experience to deliver world-class performance...

05/31/2016

Connie B E.

Description of Work
This company is not in your database, but they should be. They saved us about $7,000 on a concrete block fence that was quoted by your 2 top-rated companies at $25,000. And, the job was top quality.

08/05/2015

Betty S.

Description of Work
I had a paver patio installed. My only complaint is that the price did not include grading. This was noted in the offer, but I didn't realize that the grading would be as pricey as it was. ($750). My gardener had previously cleared and graded the surface for the patio, but contractor said it wasn't dug deep enough (Now that I see the completed project, they were right. I'm happy with the work-patio is beautiful. I just didn't think the grading would cost that much.

Category masonry, hardscaping

07/30/2015

Sharyn P.

Description of Work
Removed bricks, prepped area afterwards and poured cement slab in same day. Excellent work and cleaned up.

Category concrete repair, masonry

06/04/2015

Miriam P.

Description of Work
I had two walkways installed. One from the front porch to the sidewalk and one from the new walkway to the driveway. The workers were punctual, and did a great job, but when they worked on the second walkway, they were nearly finished when I noticed it wasn't the 3 ft. it was supposed to be. I spoke to the father, and he said it was his mistake, and it was fixed.

05/07/2015

DAVID B.

Description of Work
It was OK. add on sq footage was double the price of the deal PLUS add-on charge of $750 to grade the install area...it's pretty flat already. Came in triple the Big Deal $$ for 70 Sq feet more.

Category masonry

(removed member name), the Big Deal was for 120 SF of concrete paver stones and you bought the deal at a 60% discount. ANY additional square footage of paver stones was charged at the regular rate NOT the Big Deal discount rate. In addition, the Big Deal did not include any grading or prep-work. Although you may have thought the area was ready for paver stones to be installed, we are the experts and you needed some grading in the area and needed minor demo. Hence, an additional cost on top of the paver stone installation work. Although you could not move forward with the work, I wish you the best of luck on completing your home addition and exterior hardscape project. Sincerely, Martin E. Ruvalcaba

04/29/2015

Donna M.

We hired them to do a new driveway and walkway for us. The quality of the work was excellent , would hired them again and would also recommend them to any one. Very glad we did.

Description of Work
A whole new driveway and walkway.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Hi [member name removed], thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

03/25/2015

Toan V.

I had just purchased a new town home in Santa Fe Springs that came with a plain concrete slab in my rear yard entertaining area. I wasn't happy with the look and decided to give Martin from Pacificland Constructors a call since he had done work on other rental properties I own. I told Martin that I wanted a new stamped concrete patio slab for my rear patio area. For our initial estimate meeting Martin came with several brochures from the different concrete colors available and stamp patterns for me to keep and help with my decision making. He explained the whole construction process. I felt very comfortable with Martin due to his honesty, professionalism, and his design help. I decided to move forward with the job and it came out great. His crew was done in three days (Day 1 - demo, Day 2 - concrete pour, Day 3 - clean up and sealer). I am very happy with his work and the area gave my BBQ grilling area more character. Definitely will be spending my most of my summer back here.

Description of Work
Removed dirt in our patio area and installed new stamped concrete patio slab.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

03/18/2015

Jesse G.

The job went great and Pacificland Constructors was very professional. Martin E. and Martin Sr. were very responsive to phone calls and text messages through out the bidding and construction process. They replaced my cracked driveway in a short amount of time and even did some score joints at 45 degree angles for no additional cost to give my new driveway more of a wow factor.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced cracked concrete driveway

Category concrete repair

02/25/2015

fernando G.

Our home had an outdated layout. All the different living spaces were closed off by walls. We wanted an open concept from the living room to dining room to kitchen. After interviewing several contractors, we felt that Pacificland Constructors better understood our needs and their price fit our budget. Martin and his crew at Pacificland Constructors came in and did an outstanding job! The first thing that they did was place up plastic ?walls? to block off the dust to the rest of the home. They also laid down two layers of thick cardboard paper on the ground too prevent the existing floor from being damaged. After the prep work, they quickly removed the two non-load bearing walls. Pacificland hired an engineer to do the structural design of the load bearing beam that would be used to support the roof and ceiling in lieu of the existing wall. A temporary wood wall was constructed to support the existing ceiling and roof while the crew removed the existing walls. Next they installed the structural beams, wood posts, and the metal connectors. After the beams were set in place, the temporary wall was removed. Once the flush ceiling beams were installed, came all the easy finishing work. The crew moved all the existing electrical outlets and switches to adjacent walls, installed the drywall and did the rough taping, and closed up an existing window. Pacificland Constructors was done in 5 days and did a great job cleaning up the job site. Whenever I had a question all I had to do was either call, text, or email him. He was very accessibly and helped answer all my questions during the construction process. I would definitely recommend and use him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Removed two Load bearing walls (10’ long by 8’ high), removed two non-load bearing walls (8’ long by 8’ high), moved electrical outlets and switches in removed walls, did rough drywall work on walls/ceilings were walls were removed, and closed up an existing window that was removed by adding: rough framing, drywall, and stucco.

11/18/2014

Ariana G.

I had a new exterior flagstone patio installed on my newly purchased home that was done by a different construction company that was not Pacificland Constructors. I made the mistake of going with the cheapest quote for my flagstone patio. I was not satisfied at all with the result because it was Poorly done, fast paced, and the contractor that I was working with seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. The flagstone they were installing began to crack when we walked on it and piece of the stone were loose and properly installed. So I had to stop work and let go of the old contractor. Out of frustration I started a new search for a new contractor. I came across Pacificland Constructors and they immediately caught my attention because of all the photos they provided as well as excellent reviews from previous customers. After explaining my situation to Martin who is the project manager he provided me with several solution options to remedy my failed patio. I ended up choosing Pacificland Constructors to fix my exterior patio because Martins estimate was the most detailed and it was priced fairly. Pacificland Constructors tore out the old flagstone patio and reconstructed my new patio by properly installing a concrete base and then installed my new flagstone. They also constructed new stone veneer pilasters around the patio columns. I wish I had done more research when I first decided that I wanted to do this project on my home because it would've saved me time, money and several headaches dealing with the first contractor. Overall, I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great quality contractor and I am extremely happy with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Demolished the exterior flagstone patio done by a different contractor, installed a new concrete slab, installed the flagstone I choose at a building material yard, and constructed stone pilasters around the my porch columns.

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Patios By B&B Inc

Patios by B & B was started by Buddy and Barbara Goldman (hence the B & B) in 1974 but became a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor in February of 1977. Today the company is owned and operated by Paul and Jeff Goldman, Buddies son and grandson. For over 40 years, Patios by B & B has specialized in custom designed patio covers, drop shades, sunrooms and garden rooms, pool & spa enclosures, interlocking paving stones, artificial turf, putting greens, decorative concrete overlay, vinyl replacement windows, french doors, patio doors, car ports, stamped concrete & epoxy flooring systems. Paul Goldman and Jeff Goldman personally design, manage, and oversee each project to ensure that the expectations of our customers are not only met, but exceeded. As a professional General Contractor, we approach our relationships with our clients quite differently than our competition. We are not a marketing company, therefore we don't employ any high pressure, commission salesman. We respect and value our client relationships and always offer the highest level of quality and professionalism that our clients deserve and expect. We have maintained the same professional installation crews for over 20 years with thousands of projects completed throughout Orange County, South LA and parts of the Inland Empire. We are authorized dealers for the highest rated manufacturers in our industry and offer a complete spectrum of products to address a wide range of custom applications. Patios By B&B has a massive reference base in Orange and Los Angeles Counties and offers Free Design Consultations and Cost Analysis to define and estimate your project as responsibly and cost effectively as possible. We value and honor our relationship with Angie’s List members and offer a 10% discount on the total project. Give us a call today!

Vision Turf & Pavers

With long-time ties to the community, Vision Outdoor Living is committed to being here before, during and after you purchase a new product or service from us. As licensed, bonded, and insured contractors, you can rest easy when having us do work for you! We guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Vision Turf & Pavers on Angi

At Pacificland Constructors we specialize in residential general contracting, residential remodels, custom home construction, new additions, custom hardscape, masonry walls, brick veneer, residential stone work, glass block, concrete block (CMU) buildings and walls, exterior tile, pavers, architectural concrete, foundations, structural concrete, fireplaces, barbeque's, concrete flatwork.