Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

5101 CLARK AVE

Lakewood, CA 90712

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

03/05/2013

Erica N.

They had the best selection of TV's, I was able to compare multiple TV's I looked up online. Seeing the TV in person makes a big difference, plus the sales representatives can answer whatever questions you may have. I got the calibration with my purchase which gives you the best possible picture on the TV. It was a good overall experience, when it comes to buying electronics I'd recommend going to Best Buy

Description of Work
Bought a TV at Best Buy and got the calibration

Category tv sales

05/18/2010

Joseph O.

I will always come back to make purchases at the Lakewood location thanks to Nick, Michelle, and Aaron.

Description of Work
Nick, Michelle, and Aaron went out of there way to help me with my purchases and gave me pleny of helpful information. I will make this my Best Buy store from now on. Even the cell phone section sales associates were extremely helpful, unlike the other mobile carriers franchise stores I went to.

Category appliance sales, computer sales, tv sales, phone sales

09/12/2005

Gerald T.

THIS COMPANY WAS A BIG HELP. AFTER MY COMPUTER CRASHED I NEEDED HELP GETTING MY COMPUTER ONLINE AND THEY FIXED THE COMPUTER AT ONE TIME, AND HAD ME BACK ONLINE THAT SAME DAY.

Description of Work
MY COMPUTER HAD CRASHED AND THE COMPANY HAD TO HAVE A OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED.

08/10/2005

I HATED THEIR PHONE SYSTEM. I COULDN'T GET INTO THE PHONE SYSTEM AT ALL. I HAD TO GO TO THE STORE. THEY LOST MY PART. I HAD TO GO BACK THREE DAYS LATER AND DRAG THE PC IN AGAIN TO GET THE PART INSTALLED. OVERALL, I WOULD GIVE THEM A 'D'. THE ONE THING I DID LIKE WAS THEIR WORK STATION AND THE WAY THEY PROTECTED THE COMPUTER FROM MAGNETIC DISCHARGES.

Description of Work
ADDED MEMORY TO MY COMPUTER.

08/08/2005

THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS COOL. WHEN I FIRST WALKED INTO THE STORE ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE WILLING TO HELP ME. I WOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER USING THEIR SERVICES AGAIN.

Description of Work
I WENT INTO BEST BUY AND PURCHASED TWO SHOWER RADIO MIRRORS. THE EMPLOYEES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.

Category

07/25/2005

THIS EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE NICE AND THEY HELPED ME FIND EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED. I WOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER USING THEIR SERVICES AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED AN AIR CONDITIONER AND HAD IT LATER ON DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE. THEY THEN INSTALLED IT.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/29/2005

MY COMPUTER WAS UNDER WARRANTY, SO I TOOK IT BACK TO BEST BUY FOR REPAIRS. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS NOT REPAIRABLE AND WAS GIVEN A BRAND NEW ONE. AGAIN MY PRODUCT WAS UNDER WARRANTY AND THEY GAVE ME NO PROBLEM!

Description of Work
I PURCHASED A COMPUTER AT BEST BUY AND THE MONITOR WENT OUT. THE SCREEN WOULD NOT TURN ON.

CHRIS F.

THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT ADS ARE MISLEADING. SALES PERSON WAS ON HAND AND VERY HELPFUL. A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED ON THE SO CALLED FREE INSTALLATION.

Description of Work
BOUGHT A CAR STERO FOR MY DAUGHTERS CAR. THEY INSTALLED IT THE SAME DAY. THEY SAID THE INSTALLATION WAS FREE BUT WHEN WE WENT TO GET IT INSTALLED THEY SAID YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WIRES WHICH CAME OUT TO $85.OO. THIS ISN'T FREE TO ME.

Category car stereo installation

CHRIS F.

THE SALES PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL. BEST BUY HAS A GREAT SELECTION AND VERY GOOD PRICES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I WILL GO BACK AGAIN.

Description of Work
WE WENT TO BEST BUY TO LOOK AT STOVES. THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION AND VERY GOOD PRICES.

Category appliance sales

JAIME C.

BEST BUY WAS GREAT BECAUSE IT WAS NEWLY PURCHASED THEY INDICATED THEY WOULD JUST BRING ME A NEW ONE TO AVOID HAVING TO HAVE THE ITEM REPAIRED. THEY WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

Description of Work
WASHER REPAIRS/REPLACEMENT. I PURCHASED A WASHER THROUGH BEST BUY AND A FEW MONTHS LATER IT WOULD NOT SPIN. I CALLED IN FOR REPAIRS.

Category appliance sales

DON'S APPLIANCES

Hey guys, we're pretty new to the Angieslist and we are looking for your help in building our community. We are a family owned business, operating out of Long Beach, CA for almost 40 years. We are a small company consisting of 4 technicians and office manager, we service most major brands and types of appliances, whether your Stove isn't cooking, your Fridge not cooling, or your Washer not cleaning clothes, Don's Appliances has been "Saving Marriages" since 1977. Visit our website for more information and to book your appointment today!

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers Coupon

Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Alps Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. Our business works hard to offer the best quality equipment and installation to make sure our customers enjoy the comfort for many years. Our goal is to have a life-time customer. Not a quick sale and move on. We are here to service our customers for many years. We want to be your Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor for life. We goal is to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will repair or replace your system to provide you satisfaction. We offer No Money Down, 0 Percent Financing for 12 or 18 months. (on approved credit) Senior and Veteran Discounts. Also serving Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, Whittier, Norwalk, Long Beach, Lakewood, CA.

Offers Coupon

TV Sales
    Phone Sales
    Computer Sales
    Auto Radio Service
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.