Barreras Pest & Bee Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

Family owned and operated pest control company. Great rates, and even better service!...

Casco Termite Control

Rodent Free

We are the number 1 rodent specialist company in the Orange County area. Our services include: Proofing and prevention, attic cleaning, insulation removal, insulation install, trap setting, disinfecting and decontamination. We offer a Free evaluation.

Stanley Pest Control - Anaheim Office

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 714-952-2031 or 1-800-566-2505!

03/24/2013

caci

Description of Work
I called this company around 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon about a swarm of bees that had entered my home. The gentleman said that his technician was at another job and would be here in 1 – 2 hours. After an hour I called back because I wanted to know if they used smoke to capture the bees instead of pesticide. It took another hour to get a call back. He said they used pesticide because of the liability in dealing with Africanized bees. When I said that I had already captured several of them and had safely released them outdoors, he said that it didn't matter, they still used pesticides. Anyway, he said his tech was busy patching the walls he had to demolish from the job he was on. When I asked about that, he said it was common to have to bust open walls. I explained that I was concerned about this since I lived in an historic home. He said his technician would be to my place soon to examine the situation. No one ever showed up or called.

Category pest control

05/09/2012

He is excellent. I have been telling everybody and even at work about him. We have been dealing with bed bugs for about twenty days, and I called him and he knows exactly what his doing. H is going to be my pt control company for every month now. I met him at my church that's how we met. I kind of trust him. He is coming again this Saturday. I like his knowledge base, integrity, and he is fair. The pricing for what I am getting probably I would even pay more. I have had other people come out, but they don't know what they are doing, but this guy does. He knows what he is talking about.

Description of Work
I used Barreras Pest & Bee Control for pest control services.

Category pest control