Barreras Pest & Bee Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

5150 Candlewood St Ste 7C

Lakewood, CA 90712

Family owned and operated pest control company. Great rates, and even better service!

03/24/2013

Carol B.

caci

Description of Work
I called this company around 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon about a swarm of bees that had entered my home. The gentleman said that his technician was at another job and would be here in 1 – 2 hours. After an hour I called back because I wanted to know if they used smoke to capture the bees instead of pesticide. It took another hour to get a call back. He said they used pesticide because of the liability in dealing with Africanized bees. When I said that I had already captured several of them and had safely released them outdoors, he said that it didn't matter, they still used pesticides. Anyway, he said his tech was busy patching the walls he had to demolish from the job he was on. When I asked about that, he said it was common to have to bust open walls. I explained that I was concerned about this since I lived in an historic home. He said his technician would be to my place soon to examine the situation. No one ever showed up or called.

Category pest control

05/09/2012

Linda F.

He is excellent. I have been telling everybody and even at work about him. We have been dealing with bed bugs for about twenty days, and I called him and he knows exactly what his doing. H is going to be my pt control company for every month now. I met him at my church that's how we met. I kind of trust him. He is coming again this Saturday. I like his knowledge base, integrity, and he is fair. The pricing for what I am getting probably I would even pay more. I have had other people come out, but they don't know what they are doing, but this guy does. He knows what he is talking about.

Description of Work
I used Barreras Pest & Bee Control for pest control services.

Category pest control

A Bee Solution

(626)219-8099 (805)244-8484 (310)256-3939 Let us bee your solution! We provide professional, honest and friendly service; fast, effective and with a guarantee well stated on invoice. Over 15 years experience in Bees and Pest Control give us the knowledge to offer the best solution to your pest problem. We save bees. We relocate swarms and bee hives. Se Habla Espanol.

Dr Termites

Dr Termites is a locally owned family business. We are a licensed pest control company and specialize in Termite Pest Control. We are THE Termite Experts. We do not charge for inspections and provide free estimates. Same day appointments are often available. All our work comes with a full warranty.

All Clear Exterminating

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available