The Carpet Repairman

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2011

Additional DBAs - The Carpet Repairman. Barry's Carpet Repair...

The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Mega Dry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Mega Dry is a family owned and operated carpet cleaning company. Mega Dry targets the locals of San Diego County. We make sure every job is done to the customers satisfaction and go the extra mile to make every client smile with the results. Unlike larger businesses, we not only manage the company but personally perform every job. Our customers appreciate our hard work, dependability and good sense of humor. Mega Dry is a trustworthy company you can depend on! We guarantee our work for 30 days! FREE estimates. Call us today at 858-530-0328 to set your appointment!

Offers by Mega Dry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning on Angi
San Diego Carpet Repair & Cleaning

Professional Carpet Repair and Truck-Mount Steam Cleaning Company.

10/30/2018

PJ D.

FABULOUS RESULT! Barry is a consummate professional. He is relaxed and friendly, knows his stuff, gets right to work, and creates a gorgeous result. He stretched three areas for us: 1) a long, wide hallway, 2) a master closet, and 3) the corner of a large living room. Results are stunning; carpet looks new! We feared we would need to replace the carpet because the ripples continued to increase over time (HUGE expense). Now, we have avoided the cost of replacing the carpeted areas, and we are dancing with joy. We definitely recommend Barry.

Description of Work
Restretched carpet in three areas

03/05/2018

Elizabeth H.

I had a badly stained carpet I thought I would have to replace. Barry came out and took at look and thought he could get it clean . He son came out, right on time and cleaned my entire upstairs. My carpet looks amazing. I thought maybe the stains would come back, but it's been a month, and it still looks great. I couldn't be happier and will use them again.

Description of Work
cleaned my white carpet

Category carpet cleaners

09/06/2017

Terrie F.

Great! The repaired carpet looks brand new! Barry and son also did a great job just cleaning the additional carpets. I highly recomend The Carpet Repairman.

Description of Work
The owner Barry and his son restretched carpet in a large room and closet that had many waves in it. They moved furniture to accomplish the job and moved all back after the carpets were cleaned after the repair. They also cleaned the carpets in 8 additional rooms.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the kind words. Barry

04/12/2017

Tim C.

Awesome. Barry was super professional and I highly recommend

Description of Work
Lay padding and put back carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/26/2016

Anne A.

Barry was amazing. You can't tell a large, oddly shaped portion of my living room carpet was replaced. I didn't have enough remnanat, so he took carpet from a closet to do the job. I purchased some carept from Lowes, which was very close to my own carpet, so Barry used that in the closet. He stayed late to finish the job, was thorough, cleaned up, and did wonderful workmanship. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Repair missing section of carpet & pad from damage due to water leak.

06/25/2015

Carroll Jean A.

I am very happy with the results. I have never had the whole house and sofa professionally cleaned with a truck-mounted steamer. Barry came to give me the estimate, then returned to repair a doorway seam where cats had clawed. 2 days later, Cody arrived to clean stairs and all rooms. The cats have moved out with their owners and the house smells so fresh! My friends with allergies can come to visit again?

Category carpet cleaners

04/19/2015

Mandy Z.

Barry was amazing! Made my stairs look like new. Will definitely use him again in the future. Fast, friendly and proffessional.

Description of Work
Barry did an amazing job fixing two of my stairs after my puppy decided to eat a hole in them.

09/22/2014

Patricia H.

He replied promptly. His advise made perfect sense. He gave me different options and explained the results to be expected of each. He did all of this without pushing his services. He was mainly concerned about which option would work best for my situation. I was so impressed there was a business owner who was genuinely concerned about my needs instead of just making a profit. I will definitely contact this business in the future when I need his services.

Description of Work
I contacted this company after reading the great reviews on Angie's List. I asked for his advise on whether it would be better to clean and stretch carpet vs. replacing it. He gave me his unbiased professional opinion. No wonder he has such a perfect rating.

08/13/2014

William H.

Barry, The Carpet Repairman, was effective and efficient.

Description of Work
The Carpet Repairman repaired a small section of carpet and stretched it. We did a bath remodel and widened the door. A small section of carpet needed to be installed and the carpet stretched.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/03/2014

Susan M.

I have a rental condo that my management company told me needed immediate carpet repair. I contacted Barry and he was able to come out at the time required. The repair turned out to be minor, but Barry did the job and did it well. He could have easily just done a few tacks and been done with it but he repaired it in a way that will last a long time. I had used him in the past and he is very professional, knowledgeable and does great work. My management company may be another story.

Description of Work
Repaired loose carpet.

Category carpet installation

Carpet repairs, carpet patching, carpet installation, re-stretching, re-tack, finish off carpet to stone, tile & carpet cleaning.