A Access Automation & Gate

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2007

Wrought iron gate fabrication, repair and installation. Also any wrought iron railings, balconies, window security bars and security doors. See www.aaagate.com for more information, pictures and gates....

Iron Express

Jerry has been the Owner of this business 1987 with over 42 years experience in Ornamental Metal Work including security windows, doors, gates, driveway gates, fencing, pipe rail, stair railing, folding gates and starlight Christmas arches, balcony & Deck rails, concrete steps & steel stairs with concrete steps (threads) as well as new & repair zinc rich prime/powder coat finish

Foxhoven Painting

I am a full service paint company!! We take pride in our work. and enjoy giving the best possible paint job we can. We do Commercial, Retail and Residential. Interior and Exterior using Latex, Acrylics, Alkyds, Stains, Epoxies and some faux finishes. web page foxhovenpainting.com

Offers by Foxhoven Painting  on Angi
King of the Painters Inc

King of the Painters, Inc. is the king of the painting jungle when it comes to interior and exterior projects. We perform both residential and commercial jobs of all sizes. Our services include simple re-painting of interior and exterior walls, basic and finished carpentry services, wall texturing, special wall surface effects (such as "marbelizing" and "faux finishes"), installation of recessed ceiling lights, all the way to drywall and acoustical ceiling repair. We also offer expert application of color glazes, specialty industrial coatings, including industrial enamels, epoxy and urethane coatings. Additional DBA - King Of The Painters. Additional email - info@kingofthepainters.com.

02/20/2014

Gate turned out exactly as we wanted it and looks beautiful and works great we cant be happier.

Description of Work
Custom designed and manufactured a large sliding gate to our specifications installed and programed all remote controllers.

Category driveway gates

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/17/2013

Their prices are right and that is why I use them. They are prompt and on time. They just do a good job. They are very thorough.

Description of Work
I use A Access Automation & Gate for all my gates, welding and stuff that I need and they are working on a project for me right now.

06/20/2013

David is great! He is customer centric, thoughtful, and great communication! We’ve been working with him and continue to work with him on an annual gate maintenance package. He is an incredible at what he does, and we have worked with a few others. He is someone you stay in contact with and I wouldn’t have anyone else do this for us!

Description of Work
We were working on and off for a year with major issues with our gate operator and arm.

04/10/2013

They gave me what I thought was fair on the quote. I didn't use the service but I think they were pretty reasonable. If I decide to continue on the project I would consider using them

Description of Work
A Access Automation & Gate gave me a quote a few months ago

01/23/2013

Problem tentatively identified, researched with manufacturer, and solution option verified. Provided clear set of alternative remedies.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting problems in home intercom system. Required two service calls.

Category home automation

Wrought Iron. Gates. Gate Repair. Gate Automation. Intercom. Telephone Entry Systems. Hand Rails. Ornamental Iron. Railings. Security Doors. Invisible Wireless Pet Fences. Balconies. Automatic Doors. Video Surveillance.