A Access Automation & Gate

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2007

Wrought iron gate fabrication, repair and installation. Also any wrought iron railings, balconies, window security bars and security doors. See www.aaagate.com for more information, pictures and gates....

Jerry has been the Owner of this business 1987 with over 42 years experience in Ornamental Metal Work including security windows, doors, gates, driveway gates, fencing, pipe rail, stair railing, folding gates and starlight Christmas arches, balcony & Deck rails, concrete steps & steel stairs with concrete steps (threads) as well as new & repair zinc rich prime/powder coat finish

Doug has been specializing in garage doors and screens for over 7 years. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

San Diego Door Pros is committed to offering the industries' best customer service, garage door brands, and workmanship. We pride ourselves in providing San Diego County residents with same day service and around the clock availability. All Door Pros team members are experienced technicians that arrive fully equipped, ready to handle all of your garage door needs! Call us today with any questions and to schedule your service!

02/20/2014

Gate turned out exactly as we wanted it and looks beautiful and works great we cant be happier.

Description of Work
Custom designed and manufactured a large sliding gate to our specifications installed and programed all remote controllers.

Category driveway gates

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/17/2013

Their prices are right and that is why I use them. They are prompt and on time. They just do a good job. They are very thorough.

Description of Work
I use A Access Automation & Gate for all my gates, welding and stuff that I need and they are working on a project for me right now.

06/20/2013

David is great! He is customer centric, thoughtful, and great communication! We’ve been working with him and continue to work with him on an annual gate maintenance package. He is an incredible at what he does, and we have worked with a few others. He is someone you stay in contact with and I wouldn’t have anyone else do this for us!

Description of Work
We were working on and off for a year with major issues with our gate operator and arm.

04/10/2013

They gave me what I thought was fair on the quote. I didn't use the service but I think they were pretty reasonable. If I decide to continue on the project I would consider using them

Description of Work
A Access Automation & Gate gave me a quote a few months ago

01/23/2013

Problem tentatively identified, researched with manufacturer, and solution option verified. Provided clear set of alternative remedies.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting problems in home intercom system. Required two service calls.

Category home automation

Wrought Iron. Gates. Gate Repair. Gate Automation. Intercom. Telephone Entry Systems. Hand Rails. Ornamental Iron. Railings. Security Doors. Invisible Wireless Pet Fences. Balconies. Automatic Doors. Video Surveillance.