A+ WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2004

Serving San Diego for 24 years...

F.H.F. Home Solutions

Friends helping friends with everyday Home Solutions... I'm building a network of new and old friends helping them with everyday household needs... F.H.F. is proudly launching it's Pressure Washing division... We like to keep things simple, usually one day jobs, keeping everything nice, clean and professional...

Offers by F.H.F. Home Solutions on Angi
ClearMax Windows and Doors

Our team of skilled professionals will help you find that perfect window or door for your home. We are familiar with every variety of windows and door styles/designs and are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you find exactly what you truly need. When recommending a product we consider the clients budget, accessibility, and design needs. 100% QUALITY SERVICE COMMITMENT Our team of highly trained professionals at ClearMax® Windows & Doors is eager to provide the best services available in San Diego. We believe installing windows should be a quick and efficient process for you and your clients. We are a team of hard-working experts who are skilled in every aspect of window installation. We are 100% committed to providing the absolute best quality service and the highest quality windows that San Diego has to offer

Brothers Home Improvement Inc - San Diego

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

06/21/2017

It was Marvelous. He showed on time. He was professional and efficient, I will hire him Again.

Description of Work
All windows, screens, tracks, washing interior and exterior windows.

05/02/2013

Description of Work
26 windows, 2 skylights...excellent job! The two guys showed up on time and got right to work. This is the second time we've used this company, and we will definitely use them again!

06/04/2012

He's a really great window cleaner--he's the best I've ever had. He does such a thorough job. I've used him many times in the past. He's just great!

Description of Work
He cleaned the inside and outside of the windows and the screens.

06/23/2011

They did a great job. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They were very responsive. I thought the price was very fair.

Description of Work
I used the services of A+ Windows for window cleaning. I last used them in January 2011.

Category replacement windows

09/03/2004

I HAVE A 3 STORY HOUSE WITH LOTS OF WINDOWS. THE CREW WAS PROMPT AND DID A VERY THOROUGH JOB, THEY DID AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD JOB ON 2 VERY LARGE PICTURE WINDOWS ON THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

Description of Work
CLEANED ALL MY EXTERNAL WINDOWS ON MY 3 STORY HOME.

Category window cleaning

Window cleaning and pressure washing services.