Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2005

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. License #414946. May contact through e-mail....

Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Cool Air Technologies Inc

🌟🌟SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner🏆🌟🌟 Awarded 14 consecutive Years in a row! Thank you for visiting our profile. Cool Air Technologies was started over 22 years ago by Bill and Trish McIntosh. We are a small Mom and Pop company that services all of Orange County. We provide service on all makes and models. And we offer free no-pressure bids on new equipment. We accept AMEX MC, VISA and offer up to 2 Year Financing on new equipment as well. A little over 14 years ago, a few customers put us on Angie's List. And ever since we've been honored to have consecutively receive the Super Service Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. It's an honor that is only bestowed upon 2% of Angie's List contractors. It is determined by Price, Customer Service, Quality, and Professionalism. We have also maintained a 5 Star Rating on Google as well as Yelp. Altogether there are over 2500 reviews on our company. We are proud of our awards. And we hope that your experience with us goes beyond your expectations. :) ‘Every job is backed by my personal guarantee that you will be completely satisfied." Bill McIntosh -owner of Cool Air Technologies. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you! Bringing you comfort from our family to yours! Please contact us directly at (714) 731-9292 or (800) 453-0444

Offers by Cool Air Technologies Inc on Angi
cool air refrigeration

Cool Air Refrigeration was formed to provide energy efficient personalized solutions for commercial and Industrial Business. And now specializing in residential. With a large fleet of service trucks and computer dispatch certified technician. Cool Air Refrigeration provides service, installation, repair, sales, freezers & walk in coolers, ice machines, chillers, HVAC, air ventilation and much more. Feel free to call us at anytime. Our staff would be more than happy to answer any questions. Established in 2012. Cool Air Refrigeration started at a small desk in my room and my company has now thankfully been able to grow. We are now located in Anaheim in a small office along with great staff that gets the job done for all our customers.

11/19/2021

I have no complaint and very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Probably plumbing.

12/19/2020

Excellent. The technician was able to clear the drain and replaced a new cap on the outside drain access. While he was here he replaced a kitchen faucet. He was very thorough in checking that the drain was clear and no leaks.

Description of Work
I had a drainage issue in the kitchen sink. Water was backing up and I couldn’t use the dishwasher or disposal.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/11/2020

If I could give them a negative number for the worst customer service I would. I requested a quote for a trenchless pipe repair. They said they would be at my house between 1-3 pm. At 3:05 pm they called me and said they could not make it until after 5pm. I was ok with that and I left to go to the market. At 4 pm they called and said they were at the door and no one was home. I told them no proble...

Description of Work
Trenchless pipe repair

Category air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize as it is clear that there was a lack of communication between my office and you, as well as my office and our technician. In order to provide you with an estimate to replace your main sewer line we would have needed to perform a camera inspection of the sewer and that is not something we can do free of charge. This should have been communicated with...

05/02/2019

Job was pretty straightforward and went well. The only hiccup was a damaged part, prior to arrival, that had to be replaced with a rush order. The job was delayed by one day, but fortunately this was just a minor inconvenience. The work was done professionally and I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement; Separate water filtration system and faucet replacement

09/06/2018

Very well. The men were on time each day and ready to go. Very professional and considerate.

Description of Work
Recipe of sewer lines including main

07/10/2018

excellent. Saddleback was very professional. they have provided terrific plumbing services to our house for 20 years for a variety of plumbing repairs and upgrades; we have full confidence in them. over the years, they sent several different guys, all professional. you can count on them to get it done right.

Description of Work
replacing a leaking drain pipe

06/09/2018

It went well. They provided an estimate which appears on the high side. We need an estimate from another provider to validate the pricing and recommended repairs.

Description of Work
A review of the air distribution system and recommendations to address potential problems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/08/2018

The whole experience was great! From my 1st phone call, spoke with Sandy who was very pleasant & helpful. Scott arrived promptly and answered & explained everything about a water heaters. He did an excellent job with the install, very neat & clean. We will definitely will use Saddleback Plumbing & Heating again.

Description of Work
Purchased water heater, install & remove old

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/06/2018

Was referred to Saddleback Plumbing by a neighbor, who had a similar problem. The work done by "Vinnie" (the technician) was excellent. He was professional and courteous in that he explained possible scenarios involving the pipe leak, prior to starting work. Then he provided updates as he proceeded to determine the exact location of the leak. Once the leak was found, the repair was done quickly. I...

Description of Work
Fix Pinhole Pipe Leak

06/06/2018

On time, clean. No muss, no fuss. Couldn't have been better

Description of Work
Cap off a water line to an water heater no longer in use.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, heating & air conditioning - service & replacement, video inspection, water heaters, disposals, faucet repairs, drain line stoppages, toilet repairs, water & drainage piping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available